100% Guarantee of SPLK-1002 torrent materials and exam prep for Splunk certification for client, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated SPLK-1002 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Splunk Core Certified Power User Exam exam Today!
Splunk SPLK-1002 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following statements describes POST workflow actions?
- A. POST workflow actions are always encrypted.
- B. POST workflow actions cannot use field values in their URI.
- C. POST workflow actions cannot be created on custom sourcetypes.
- D. POST workflow actions can open a web page in either the same window or a new .
NEW QUESTION 2
Data model are composed of one or more of which of the fo-owing datasets? (select all that apply.)
- A. Events datasets
- B. Search datasets
- C. Transaction datasets
- D. Any child of event, transaction, and search datasets
NEW QUESTION 3
What will you learn from the results of the following search? sourcetype=cisco_esa | transaction mid, dcid, icid | timechart avg(duration)
- A. The average time elapsed during each transaction for all transactions
- B. The average time for each event within each transaction
- C. The average time between each transaction
NEW QUESTION 4
Clicking a SEGMENT on a chart, _______.
- A. drills down for that value
- B. highlights the field value across the chart
- C. adds the highlighted value to the search criteria
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following commands will show the maximum bytes?
- A. sourcetype=access_* | maximum totals by bytes
- B. sourcetype=access_* | avg (bytes)
- C. sourcetype=access_* | stats max(bytes)
- D. sourcetype=access_* | max(bytes)
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following describes the Splunk Common Information Model (CIM) add-on?
- A. The CIM add-on uses machine learning to normalize data.
- B. The CIM add-on contains dashboards that show how to map data.
- C. The CIM add-on contains data models to help you normalize data.
- D. The CIM add-on is automatically installed in a Splunk environment.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following are valid options to speed up reports? (Select all the apply.)
- A. Edit permissions
- B. Edit description
- C. Edit acceleration
- D. Edit schedule
NEW QUESTION 8
Which group of users would most likely use pivots?
- A. Users
- B. Architects
- C. Administrators
- D. Knowledge Managers
NEW QUESTION 9
A space is an implied _____ in a search string.
- A. OR
- B. AND
- C. ()
- D. NOT
NEW QUESTION 10
When creating a Search workflow action, which field is required?
- A. Search string
- B. Data model name
- C. Permission setting
- D. An eval statement
NEW QUESTION 11
The transaction command allows you to ______ events across multiple sources
- A. duplicate
- B. correlate
- C. persist
- D. tag
NEW QUESTION 12
When performing a regular expression (regex) field extraction using the Field Extractor (FX), what happens when the require option is used?
- A. The regex can no longer be edited.
- B. The field being extracted will be required for all future events.
- C. The events without the required field will not display in searches.
- D. Only events with the required string will be included in the extraction.
NEW QUESTION 13
A field alias has been created based on an original field. A search without any transforming commands is then executed in Smart Mode. Which field name appears in the results?
- A. Both will appear in the All Fields list, but only if the alias is specified in the search.
- B. Both will appear in the Interesting Fields list, but only if they appear in at least 20 percent of events.
- C. The original field only appears in All Fields list and the alias only appears in the Interesting Fields list.
- D. The alias only appears in the All Fields list and the original field only appears in the Interesting Fields list.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following search modes automatically returns all extracted fields in the fields sidebar?
- A. Fast
- B. Smart
- C. Verbose
NEW QUESTION 15
What do events in a transaction have In common?
- A. All events In a transaction must have the same timestamp.
- B. All events in a transaction must have the same sourcetype.
- C. All events in a transaction must have the exact same set of fields.
- D. All events in a transaction must be related by one or more fields.
NEW QUESTION 16
When using the Field Extractor (FX), which of the following delimiters will work? (select all that apply)
- A. Tabs
- B. Pipes
- C. Colons
- D. Spaces
NEW QUESTION 17
What is required for a macro to accept three arguments?
- A. The macro's name ends with (3).
- B. The macro's name starts with (3).
- C. The macro's argument count setting is 3 or more.
- D. Nothing, all macros can accept any number of arguments.
NEW QUESTION 18
Based on the macro definition shown below, what is the correct way to execute the macro in a search string?
- A. Convert_sales (euro, €, 79)”
- B. Convert_sales (euro, €, .79)
- C. Convert_sales ($euro,$€$,s79$
- D. Convert_sales ($euro, $€$,S,79$)
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following eval command function is valid?
- A. Int ()
- B. Count ( )
- C. Print ()
- D. Tostring ()
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following is the correct way to use the data model command to search field in the data model within the web dataset?
- A. | datamodel web search | filed web *
- B. | Search datamodel web web | filed web*
- C. | datamodel web web field | search web*
- D. Datamodel=web | search web | filed web*
NEW QUESTION 21
What is the relationship between data models and pivots?
- A. Data models provide the datasets for pivots.
- B. Pivots and data models have no relationship.
- C. Pivots and data models are the same thing.
- D. Pivots provide the datasets for data models.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which is not a comparison operator in Splunk
- A. <=
- B. =
- C. !=
- D. >
- E. ?=
NEW QUESTION 23
100% Valid and Newest Version SPLK-1002 Questions & Answers shared by prep-labs.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/SPLK-1002/ (New 153 Q&As)