Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our NSE5_FMG-6.0 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Fortinet NSE5_FMG-6.0 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Fortinet NSE5_FMG-6.0 exam. Latest Fortinet NSE5_FMG-6.0 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Fortinet NSE5_FMG-6.0 Brain Dumps First.
Free demo questions for Fortinet NSE5_FMG-6.0 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
In addition to the default ADOMs, an administrator has created a new ADOM named Training for FortiGate devices. The administrator sent a device registration to FortiManager from a remote FortiGate. Which one of the following statements is true?
- A. The FortiGate will be added automatically to the default ADOM named FortiGate.
- B. The FortiGate will be automatically added to the Training ADOM.
- C. By default, the unregistered FortiGate will appear in the root ADOM.
- D. The FortiManager administrator must add the unregistered device manually to the unregistered device manually to the Training ADOM using the Add Device wizard
NEW QUESTION 2
View the following exhibit, which shows the Download Import Report:
Why it is failing to import firewall policy ID 2?
- A. The address object used in policy ID 2 already exist in ADON database with any as interface association and conflicts with address object interface association locally on the FortiGate
- B. Policy ID 2 is configured from interface any to port6 FortiManager rejects to import this policy because any interface does not exist on FortiManager
- C. Policy ID 2 does not have ADOM Interface mapping configured on FortiManager
- D. Policy ID 2 for this managed FortiGate already exists on FortiManager in policy package named Remote-FortiGate.
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator would like to create an SD-WAN using central management. What steps does the administrator need to perform to create an SD-WAN using central management?
- A. First create an SD-WAN firewall policy, add member interfaces to the SD-WAN template and create a static route
- B. You must specify a gateway address when you create a default static route
- C. Remove all the interface references such as routes or policies
- D. Enable SD-WAN central management in the ADOM, add member interfaces, create a static route and SD-WAN firewall policies.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following conditions trigger FortiManager to create a new revision history? (Choose two.)
- A. When configuration revision is reverted to previous revision in the revision history
- B. When FortiManager installs device-level changes to a managed device
- C. When FortiManager is auto-updated with configuration changes made directly on a managed device
- D. When changes to device-level database is made on FortiManager
NEW QUESTION 5
View the following exhibit:
Which of the following statements are true if the scripts is executed using Remote FortiGate Directly (via CLI) option? (Choose two.)
- A. You must install these changes using Install Wizard
- B. FortiGate will auto-update the FortiManager\\'s device-level database.
- C. FortiManager will create a new revision history.
- D. FortiManager provides a preview of CLI commands before executing this script on a managed FortiGat
NEW QUESTION 6
What does the diagnose dvm check-integrity command do? (Choose two.)
- A. Internally upgrades existing ADOMs to the same ADON version in order to clean up and correct the ADOM syntax
- B. Verifies and corrects unregistered, registered, and deleted device states
- C. Verifies and corrects database schemas in all object tables
- D. Verifies and corrects duplicate VDOM entries
NEW QUESTION 7
What does a policy package status of Modified indicate?
- A. Policy configuration has been changed on a managed device and changes have not yet been imported into FortiManager
- B. Policy package configuration has been changed on FortiManager and changes have not yet been installed on the managed device.
- C. The policy package was never imported after a device was registered on FortiManager
- D. FortiManager is unable to determine the policy package status
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator is unable to log in to FortiManager. Which one of the following troubleshooting step should you take to resolve the issue?
- A. Make sure FortiManager Access is enabled in the administrator profile
- B. Make sure Offline Mode is disabled
- C. Make sure the administrator IP address is part of the trusted hosts.
- D. Make sure ADOMs are enabled and the administrator has access to the Global ADOM
NEW QUESTION 9
P.S. Thedumpscentre.com now are offering 100% pass ensure NSE5_FMG-6.0 dumps! All NSE5_FMG-6.0 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/NSE5_FMG-6.0-dumps/ (35 New Questions)