We offers . "Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement Online Deployment", also known as MB2-715 exam, is a Microsoft Certification. This set of posts, Passing the MB2-715 exam with , will help you answer those questions. The covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real and revised by experts!
Microsoft MB2-715 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
You are a technical support specialist for your company and are responsible for supporting employee mobile devices.
The sales department recently began using Microsoft Dynamics 365. Some of the sales staff want to know if they need to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones express to access the Microsoft Dynamics 365 server.
Which type of mobile device configuration requires the use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones express?
- A. an iOS device with less than a 9-inch screen
- B. an Android phone that does not have a supported browser
- C. a Windows 10 phone that uses only a supported browser
- D. a Windows 8.1 phone that uses the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones app
NEW QUESTION 2
You are a network administrator for a company that is preparing for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation.
Your users use both Windows and Mac laptops. Management wants users to be able to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Out.ook.
What is a requirement for the Office for Mac users?
- A. They must use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.
- B. They must have the Opera Web Browser installed.
- C. They must have Google Chrome installed.
- D. They must have the latest Firefox installed.
NEW QUESTION 3
You are a systems architect helping a company deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online.
The company currently uses Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, which is hosted on-premises. The company needs to migrate the data within that system to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Which import method should you use to accomplish this goal? (Select two)
- A. Migrate the data by using the Data Loader service.
- B. Upload CRM SQL backup file using the On-Premises to Online Conversion Service.
- C. Restore the CRM 2016 On-premises database in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 administration center.
- D. Export the data to multiple CSV files.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are the system administrator at your organization.
You need to synchronize all customization and users from your production instance to your training instance.
What should you perform to accomplish this goal?
- A. a full copy
- B. a clone
- C. a switch
- D. a minimal copy
NEW QUESTION 5
You have a sandbox instance being used for development purposes at your organization. The URL for this instance https://contosoSBXDEV.crm.dynamics.com.
The instance will now be used to test third-party ISV Solutions. You need to ensure that the instance URL will be https://contosoISVtesting.crm.dynamics.com.
How can you accomplish this goal?
- A. Edit the URL on the tenant properties.
- B. Create a new instance with the new URL.
- C. Edit the URL on the instance properties.
- D. Enable domain name on the tenant properties.
NEW QUESTION 6
You are using Microsoft Dynamics 365 online and decide to integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 with your organization's Yammer instance.
Which three items are needed to integrate Yammer to Microsoft Dynamics 365? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Yammer enterprise licenses
- B. system administrator security role or equivalent permissions
- C. service administrator role
- D. verified system administrator privileges for your organization s Yammer account
- E. user management administrator role
Explanation: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn850385.aspx Prerequisites
✑ Before your organization can use Yammer in Dynamics 365, your organization
needs to buy Yammer enterprise licenses.
✑ Make sure you have the System Administrator security role or equivalent permissions in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
✑ You’ll also need to have verified system administrator privileges for your organization’s Yammer account, plus both the Write Organization and Configure Yammer privileges. If you’re not an administrator, by default these privileges aren’t available, and must be added.
✑ Install the most recent product updates for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
NEW QUESTION 7
You are a network services provider for a small sales organization.
The company has no on-premises database for its users and is a complete Bring your own Device (BYOD) environment
You need to create user accounts for the sales staff for Microsoft Dynamics 365. Where should you create these accounts?
- A. Active Directory Federated Services
- B. Microsoft Office 365 administrator portal.
- C. Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Portal.
- D. Microsoft Dynamics 365 administrator portal.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are using Microsoft Dynamics 365 to create a new application. You need to create a new sitemap for your application.
Which three components can you configure in SiteMap designer? Each correct answer presents a complete solution
- A. SKUs
- B. actions
- C. hierarchies
- D. groups
- E. privileges
NEW QUESTION 9
You are the network administrator for your company.
Management wants to deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 for the sales division. The company has more than 2 million records, currently stored on-premises, that need to be migrated to Microsoft Dynamics 365. The technology director wants you to utilize the Data Loader service for the migration process for the fastest possible migration.
What is a prerequisite for running the Data Loader service in this instance?
- A. The data must be cleansed before using the Import Data Wizard to migrate it to the cloud.
- B. Third-party tools must be installed in order to migrate the data with the Data Loader service.
- C. The data set must reside in Azure on the same data center that hosts the company's Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance.
- D. The data must first be converted to CSV files before uploading it with the Import Data Wizard.
NEW QUESTION 10
You are a system administrator.
You have one production instance and three sandbox instances. You are no longer using two of the sandbox instances, The last sandbox instance only requires the customization and configurations from production.
You need to free up as much storage as possible. How can you accomplish this goal?
- A. Delete two sandboxe
- B. Reset the last sandbox.
- C. Reset two sandboxe
- D. Perform a minimal copy on the last sandbox.
- E. Delete two sandboxe
- F. Perform a minimal copy on the last sandbox.
- G. Reset two sandboxe
- H. Perform a full copy on the last sandbox.
NEW QUESTION 11
You are the network administrator for a company that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 and are reviewing all of the licensed users for your organization to ensure all are up to date.
What will occur if you remove a Microsoft Dynamics 365 license from a user?
- A. The user can access sandbox instances but not production instances.
- B. The user can access all instances but only view data in read-only mode.
- C. The user's account is deleted and cannot access any instances.
- D. The user's account is disabled and cannot access any instances.
NEW QUESTION 12
You want to add new functionality to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Which three apps, available from AppSource, allow you to achieve this goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Gamification
- B. Customer Self-Service Portal
- C. Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Organization Insights
- D. Project Service Automation
- E. Microsoft Office 365 Groups
NEW QUESTION 13
You were recently hired as a consultant for a company that plans to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Your job requires you to administer the Microsoft Dynamics 365 system, which includes managing user accounts, creating quotes and orders, creating workflows, and performing data imports.
Which action is required for your user account?
- A. Mark the account as administrative.
- B. Mark the account as non-interactive.
- C. Assign the System Administrator role.
- D. Assign the System Customizer role.
NEW QUESTION 14
Your are implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 in an organization where many users have former versions of Microsoft Outlook and Windows.
What is the earliest supported scenario for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook?
- A. Windows 8 and Microsoft Office 2010
- B. Windows 7 SP1 and Microsoft Office 2010
- C. Windows 8.1 and Microsoft Office 2013
- D. Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016
NEW QUESTION 15
You are the technology director for a large company that plans to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365. You are researching the type of licensing that is required for Microsoft Dynamics 365. Which Microsoft Dynamics 365 App is only available with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Plan 2?
- A. Customer Service
- B. Operations
- C. Sales
- D. Field Service
NEW QUESTION 16
You are a system administrator at Contoso, Inc.
You need to ensure that only system administrators and system customizers have access to your development instance. What should you do? (Choose two)
- A. Switch the instance to managed.
- B. Place the instance in Administration mode.
- C. Use Security Groups to control access to the preview instance.
- D. Set the instance to Preview mode.
100% Valid and Newest Version MB2-715 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/MB2-715-exam-dumps.html (New 90 Q&As)