It is more faster and easier to pass the HP HPE0-V14 exam by using Vivid HP Building HPE Hybrid IT Solutions questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Renovate HPE0-V14 Exam and find the same core area HPE0-V14 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Check HPE0-V14 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit.
When performing a code upgrade on an HPE Nimble array, you noticed a connection failure on ESX1. Refer to the exhibit showing the complete zoning configuration of one of the HPE SN3000B switches.
What should you do to ensure storage access is not interrupted when doing the next update?
- A. Create and ISL between the two HPE SN3000B switches.
- B. Create a new zone for ESX1 and the second storage controller.
- C. Change the timeout values on the SN3000B switch.
- D. Configure the same zone on a second HPE SN3000B.
NEW QUESTION 2
You are designing a system for a customer that has a contract with a government agency. The contract requires the highest level of security algorithms possible.
Which HPE ProLiant Gen10 feature set will address this customer’s needs?
- A. CNSA mode
- B. FIPS 140-2 mode
- C. high security mode
- D. production mode
NEW QUESTION 3
You are creating a logical array on an HPE ProLiant server. The customer asks you to use drives with different capacities in a single array.
What should you explain to this customer?
- A. Using drives with different capacities in a single array increases the chance of disk failure
- B. The extra capacity of the larger drives will not be utilized
- C. The process to create the array will fail, and the server will not boot
- D. The RAID level will be set at RAID 0 automatically
NEW QUESTION 4
You are validating a configuration prior to quoting it for the customer. You plan to propose the following configuration:
Two HPE DL380 Gen10 servers with dual processors, 256GB of memory, dual 10Gb NICs, SN1100Q 16Gb dual port FC HBA, dual 800W power supplies, and high temperature fan kit
HPE Nimble HF20H with 11TB storage, 960GB of cache, dual port 10GbE NIC, and 16Gb dual port FC adapter kit
Two SN3000B FC Switches
Which tool should you use to verify firmware compatibility between the storage and server components in this proposed solution?
- A. HPE NinjaSTARS
- B. HPE One Configuration Advanced
- C. HPE OneView Advanced
- D. HPE SPOCK
NEW QUESTION 5
A customer requires 12 Gb local storage for their VMware boot volumes, which require high-performance read cycles to enable the operating system to boot quickly.
Which drive type provides the most appropriate size and most cost-effective way to meet this requirement?
- A. Mixed-use SSD
- B. Flash media drive
- C. SATA nearline
- D. SAS midline
NEW QUESTION 6
You are creating an internal array on an HPE ProLiant server. What can you do to maximize the storage space efficiency?
- A. Populate drive bays with the smallest-capacity drive first.
- B. Install drives that have the same capacity.
- C. Match the device numbers for the drives with their bay numbers.
- D. Populate drive bays with the largest-capacity drive first.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which backup targets are available from an HPE StoreOnce backup system? (Choose two.)
- A. VTL
- B. Catalyst
- C. NVMe
- D. S3
- E. iSCSI
NEW QUESTION 8
A customer needs a video archive repository initially starting at 30TB internal storage. The repository is expected to grow at 20% annually and should have a lifespan of 3 years.
Which HPE ProLiant server solution meets the customer’s requirements?
- A. HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 with LFF SAS drives
- B. HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 with LFF SAS drives
- C. HPE ProLiant ML110 with SFF SAS drives
- D. HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 with SFF SAS drives
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two HPE applications are installed on Windows operating systems with intelligent Provisioning? (Choose two.)
- A. Lights-Out Online Configuration Utility
- B. OneView
- C. UEFI Control Suite
- D. Intelligent Management Center
- E. Smart Storage Administrator
NEW QUESTION 10
Drag the correct protocols from the left to their appropriate area on the topology.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer needs a shared storage solution for a virtualization platform that will host a database application. The customer is considering an HPE Nimble array.
Which feature would lead you to propose an HPE Nimble AF40 over an HPE 3PAR All Flash array?
- A. Fibre Channel Connectivity
- B. 10Gb iSCSI support
- C. Supported by Infosight for predictive analytics
- D. Predictable performance event with one failed controller
NEW QUESTION 12
A customer is planning to deploy a new Top of Rack solution. They plan to use a stacking technology that meets the following requirements:
Support for Multi Chassis Link Aggregation in an active-active mode. The control plane must not be a single point of failure.
Rapid Fail-over. Unified Management.
They require a maximum of two switches per stack.
Which stacking technology meets the customer’s requirements?
- A. HPE Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF)
- B. HPE Distributed Trunking
- C. Aruba Virtual Switching Extension (VSX)
- D. Aruba Virtual Switching Framework (VSF)
NEW QUESTION 13
A customer has a new virtual environment. They selected HPE servers for the environment in order to achieve better performance for their applications.
Which HPE feature enables the customer to achieve this server performance improvement?
- A. embedded application
- B. workload performance advisor
- C. workload profile
- D. Active Health System
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit.
A customer has been using VEEAM and the HPE StoreOnce 3620 shown in the exhibit to backup their environment. The customer’s legal team has asked to double their retention times for all backup sets, and they are starting to run out of space on the StoreOnce.
Which options could you recommend that the customer add to their existing configuration to accommodate the new requirement? (Select two. Each option represents a separate solution.)
- A. HPE StoreOnce Cloud Bank Storage
- B. HPE StoreOnce 3620 24TB Capacity Upgrade Kit
- C. HPE StoreOnce Gen4 16Gb Fibre Channel Network Card
- D. HPE StoreOnce Gen4 10/25Gb SFP Network card
- E. HPE D3710 Storag
NEW QUESTION 15
A customer needs a solution that supports rapid provisioning changes on physical bare-metal servers and on a virtualization hypervisor. They are considering migrating to a new solution that supports software-defined storage.
Which HPE compute platform should the customer implement?
- A. ProLiant DL
- B. BladeSystem
- C. Synergy
- D. SimpliVity
NEW QUESTION 16
A customer is building out their rack of servers and storage systems. They need a high-performance network with a simple centralized management capability and deep buffer support for iSCSI. They expect high growth in their virtualization environment.
Which solution will best meet the customer’s needs?
- A. Aruba
- B. Altoline
- C. Arista
- D. FlexFabric
NEW QUESTION 17
A customer reports that their new iSCSI MSA 2052 has failed. You find that the MSA is up and running, but the servers cannot mount their LUNs.
Which troubleshooting steps should you prioritize? (Choose two.)
- A. Use Smart Storage Administrator (SSA) to view the STATS report on the MSA
- B. Use NIC teaming utility to validate the iSCSI initiator configuration
- C. Use remote console to check the switch port configuration
- D. Use remote console to validate the WWNs on the MSA
- E. Use remote console to ensure correct MSA port configuration
NEW QUESTION 18
A customer needs a single, dual-processor server for an Enterprise Resource Planning solution for a single office. The customer application uses a mix of HDDs and SSDs and up to 3TB of RAM.
Which HPE Solution should you propose?
- A. HPE Synergy Solution
- B. HPE Apollo 2000 Server
- C. HPE ML350 Gen10
- D. HPE ML110 Gen10
NEW QUESTION 19
A customer needs to create a large RAID set for archive storage on large-capacity drives. Which RAID level is recommended for this customer?
- A. RAID 0
- B. RAID 5+0
- C. RAID 1+0
- D. RAID 6
NEW QUESTION 20
You are onsite at a customer location to install a new network switch. The customer wants users to be able to manage the switch through the IP network.
How should you connect the switch to the network?
- A. Configure multiple user IDs or roles for the console connection
- B. Configure the management IP address on the switch and enable Telnet or SSH access
- C. Use a dedicated console cable to create a dedicated management network for every user
- D. Connect the switch to the network by using the serial cable that ships with the switch
NEW QUESTION 21
An HPE customer wants to perform is simplified update of firmware and drivers among their 100 HPE Gen9 and Gen10 racked servers.
Which HPE software tool should the customer use to minimize the time required to perform this activity.
- A. HPE Smart Update Manager
- B. HPE OneView Standard
- C. HPE ProLiant Support Pack
- D. HPE iLO Amplifier Pack
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. Easily pass HPE0-V14 Exam with 201 Q&As Certshared Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certshared HPE0-V14 Dumps: https://www.certshared.com/exam/HPE0-V14/ (201 New Questions)