It is more faster and easier to pass the Fortinet FortiADC exam by using Vivid Fortinet FortiADC 4.4.0 Specialist questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Up to the immediate present FortiADC Exam and find the same core area FortiADC questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online FortiADC free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
For the case of outbound link load balancing, which upstream link is elected by the proximity route dynamic detection feature as the best one for a destination IP address?
- A. The link with the lowest round-trip delay to the destination IP address
- B. The link with the lowest number of sessions
- C. The link with the lowest traffic utilization
- D. The link with the lowest number of packets lost
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the maximum number of sites (or peers) supported in a global load-balancing solution based on FortiAD?
- A. 2
- B. 64
- C. 32
- D. 256
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator has configured all the back-end servers with a maximum warm-up state rate. Under which conditions is the maximum rate enforced by the FortiADC? (Choose two.)
- A. When the status of a server is set to Enabled from Maintain or Disabled
- B. When multiple health check methods have been configured for a server and some of them are failing but at least one is up
- C. During a warm-up period, when a server is back online after a health check downtime
- D. As long as a server keeps replying to the health check
NEW QUESTION 4
Two FortiADC devices from an HA cluster. What information can be synchronized between both FortiADC devices? (Choose three.)
- A. Layer 4 persistence pickup
- B. Layer 4 session pickup
- C. HTTP persistence pickup
- D. SNMP system information
- E. RAID settings
NEW QUESTION 5
To which of these objects can link policies apply in FortiADC? (Choose two.)
- A. Link group
- B. Gateway
- C. Virtual tunnel
- D. Virtual server
A link policy specifies the source/destination/service matches to which the policy applies. You apply a link policy to a link group or a virtual tunnel. Reference: https://docs.fortinet.com/uploaded/files/2308/FortiADC_4_2_1_Handbook_D_Series_Revision2.pdf page 74
NEW QUESTION 6
Which FortiADC features can be used to harden the device and server security? (Choose two.)
- A. Antivirus scanning
- B. FortiGuard IP reputation
- C. Connection limits
- D. Web filtering
NEW QUESTION 7
Based on the exhibit, which are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Depending on the version indicated in the PDF file, FortiSandbox will scan using only one PDF reader (either Adobe Reader 9 or Adobe Reader 11).
- B. If there are no Internet Explorer 10 installations in your network, you can safely disable the scanning of Adobe Flash with Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.
- C. FortiSandbox will scan all Flash applications using Internet Explorer 10. This does not guarantee safety for Internet Explorer 8.
- D. You can safely disable the PDF scanning with Acrobat Reader 9 because PDF scanning with Acrobat Reader 11 is enabled.
NEW QUESTION 8
To which types of virtual servers can web application firewall profiles be applied? (Choose two.)
- A. HTTPS virtual server
- B. HTTP virtual server
- C. FTP virtual server
- D. HTTP Turbo virtual server
WAF profiles can be applied to HTTP and HTTPS virtual servers but not HTTP Turbo virtual servers.
Reference: http://help.fortinet.com/fadc/4-8-0/olh/Content/FortiADC/handbook/waf.htm?tocpath=Chapter%208%3A%20Web%20Application%20Firewall%7C 0
NEW QUESTION 9
100% Valid and Newest Version FortiADC Questions & Answers shared by Thedumpscentre.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/FortiADC-dumps/ (New 23 Q&As)