Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our C2090-619 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the IBM C2090-619 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the IBM C2090-619 exam. Latest IBM C2090-619 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try IBM C2090-619 Brain Dumps First.
Online IBM C2090-619 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two DataBlade extensions can be automatically registered? (Choose two.)
- A. Web DataBlade
- B. Spatial DataBlade
- C. TimeSeries DataBlade
- D. Excalibur Text DataBlade
- E. High Performance Loader DataBlade
NEW QUESTION 2
Given the following statement: UPDATE STATISTICS LOW FOR TABLE customer (customer_num); Which catalog table data is NOT updated?
- A. sysdistrib
- B. systables
- C. sysindexes
- D. syscolumns
NEW QUESTION 3
Assuming network connectivity between two Informix instances, which file may need additional configuration to allow distributed queries?
- A. sqlhosts
- B. /etc/services
- C. $ONCONFIG
- D. /etc/hosts.equiv
NEW QUESTION 4
Which statement about DataBlade modules is true?
- A. All DataBlades located in the $INFORMIXDIR/extend are automatically registered.
- B. All built-in extensions are automatically registered when the extension is first accessed.
- C. All built-in extensions are automatically registered each time the database sever is started.
- D. All built-in extensions are automatically registered when the database server is first initialized.
NEW QUESTION 5
When executing the following command: execute function sysadmin task("table compress", "customer") what will happen to the customer table?
- A. Only newly added rows will be compressed.
- B. Only existing data will be compressed, new data will remain uncompressed.
- C. Row data and partition blobs will be compressed and any free table space will be released.
- D. Row data and partition blobs will be compressed and the space allocated to the table will remain.
NEW QUESTION 6
To potentially return unused extent pages to the chunk free list, an Informix administrator would execute which storage optimization operation?
- A. Shrink
- B. Repack
- C. Compress
- D. Defragment
NEW QUESTION 7
Which statement is true about log salvaging?
- A. ontape cannot perform salvage of logs.
- B. Log salvaging cannot be avoided if onbar is used for restore.
- C. Log salvaging is the act of restoring logical logs after physical restore, but before logical restore.
- D. Log salvaging allows for recovery of data up to the last available and uncorrupted logical-log file and the last complete transaction.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which operation can benefit from PDQ?
- A. Checkpoints
- B. Data replication
- C. DML Statement
- D. Login Log flushing
NEW QUESTION 9
Which object can be compressed?
- A. dictionary table
- B. temporary table
- C. attached b-tree index
- D. detached b-tree index
NEW QUESTION 10
store1, store2, store3 and store4 are defined as four servers participating in a GRID.
Which statement is true?
- A. The SELECT query is not a GRID query.
- B. The SELECT query will return results from all grid servers.
- C. The SELECT query will return results from store1 and store2.
- D. The SELECT query will return results from store3 and store4.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement is FALSE about dbspace configurable page sizes?
- A. Dbspace page size can only be set for non-critical dbspaces.
- B. Possible page sizes are multiples of the default page size up to 16 kb.
- C. Configure page sizes as close to the backup / restore and network buffer size as possible for efficient data transfer across the wire.
- D. Dbspace page size should be configured to accommodate the greatest number of average row sizes with a minimum of remainder pages being used.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two parameters must be set to a valid value before starting a Shared Disk (SD) Secondary server? (Choose two.)
- A. SDS_PAGING
- B. SDS_TIMEOUT
- C. SDS_TEMPDBS
- D. SDS_LOGCHECK
- E. SDS_ALTERNATE
NEW QUESTION 13
Which ONCONFIG parameter would you use to disable the automatic creation or extension of chunks?
- A. SP_WAITTIME
- B. SP_THRESHOLD
- C. SP_AUTOEXPAND
- D. SP_CHUNKEXTEND
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two actions can you perform with ontape? (Choose two.)
- A. Backup to cloud
- B. Restartable restore
- C. Backup specific storage spaces
- D. Restore specific storage spaces
- E. Parallel backup of storage spaces
NEW QUESTION 15
Which threshold setting applies when configuring automatic memory management?
- A. SHMTOTAL
- B. BUFFERPOOL
- C. SHMVIRTSIZE
- D. DS_TOTAL_MEMORY
NEW QUESTION 16
The DBA updated the uto_crsd?Scheduler task in the SYSADMIN database with the following SQL commands:The DBA updated the ?uto_crsd?Scheduler task in the SYSADMIN database with the following SQL commands: UPDATE ph_task SET tk_enable
= ?WHERE tk_name = uto_crsd?UPDATE ph_task SET tk_enable = ??WHERE tk_name =
?uto_crsd? UPDATE ph_threshold SET value = ?WHERE name = UTODEFRAG_ENABLED?UPDATE ph_threshold SET value = ??WHERE name =
?UTODEFRAG_ENABLED? UPDATE ph_threshold SET value = ?000?WHERE name = UTOCOMPRESS_ROWS?UPDATE ph_threshold SET value = ?000?WHERE name =
?UTOCOMPRESS_ROWS? What will be the effect of auto_crsd database scheduler task on the tables?
- A. Compress all tables with less than 5000 rows.
- B. Compress and defragment tables with more than 5000 uncompressed rows.
- C. Compress, repack and shrink tables with more than 5000 uncompressed rows.
- D. Do not compress, repack, shrink and defragment any table with more than 5000 rows.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which technology does NOT use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol for an end-to- end secure connection?
- A. On-disk encryption
- B. Enterprise Replication
- C. High-Availability Data Replication
- D. Server-to-server distributed query communication
NEW QUESTION 18
Given an OLTP environment with a very large table, which configuration parameter can be set to allocate more memory for sorting when building an index on the large table?
- A. DBUPSPACE
- B. DS_POOLSIZE
- C. VP_MEMORY_CACHE_KB
- D. DS_NONPDQ_QUERY_MEM
NEW QUESTION 19
What is the purpose of the GRANT ADMIN privilege?
- A. Grants the admin privilege to create role separation.
- B. Grants the admin privilege to perform DBSA functions.
- C. Grants the admin privilege to use the Open Admin Tool.
- D. Grants the admin privilege to run SQL administration API commands.
NEW QUESTION 20
The total number of locks allocated equals the value specified by the LOCKS configuration parameter. What is the behavior of the database server when more locks are now requested?
- A. The user encounters a lock request error.
- B. More memory is allocated for additional lock structures from DS_TOTAL_MEMORY.
- C. More memory is allocated for additional lock structures in the VIRTUAL section of shared memory.
- D. More memory is allocated for additional lock structures in the RESIDENT section of shared memory.
NEW QUESTION 21
An Informix server is configured with multiple CPU VPs and poll threads and is experiencing NSF lock errors. What action should be taken to reduce the network shared file lock contention?
- A. Increase the value of MAX_INCOMPLETE_CONNECTIONS.
- B. Increase the value of NUMFDSERVERS and add more poll threads.
- C. Increase the value of NUMFDSERVERS and increase the number of MSC VPs.
- D. Increase the network buffer pool using the IFX_NETBUF_PVTPOOL_SIZE environment variable.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which statement describes the behavior of an Informix instance when the IFX_EXTEND_ROLE configuration parameter is set to ON.
- A. All users with the EXTEND role can grant it to other users.
- B. All users with the default role can register external routines.
- C. All users can create external routines in the database server.
- D. All users with the EXTEND role can register external routines.
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Easily pass C2090-619 Exam with 130 Q&As Certshared Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certshared C2090-619 Dumps: https://www.certshared.com/exam/C2090-619/ (130 New Questions)