we provide Accurate IBM C2090-320 free exam questions which are the best for clearing C2090-320 test, and to get certified by IBM DB2 11 Fundamentals for z/OS. The C2090-320 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real C2090-320 exam. Crack your IBM C2090-320 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Free C2090-320 Demo Online For IBM Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Given the following table and index definitions, what type of index will be created?
- A. Non-partitioned index
- B. Non-partitioned secondary index
- C. Data-partitioned secondary index
- D. Data-partitioned partitioning index
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following are valid objects created using DDL? (Choose two)
- A. PLAN
- B. PACKAGE
- C. DATABASE
- D. SEQUENCE
- E. COLLECTION
NEW QUESTION 3
A clone table can only be created in which of the following?
- A. A simple table space
- B. A universal table space
- C. An auxiliary table space
- D. A classic segmented table space
NEW QUESTION 4
When you add an XML column to a table by using an ALTER TABLE statement, which of the following are TRUE? (Choose two)
- A. DB2 implicitly creates an XML table space
- B. DB2 implicitly creates an AUX table to store the XML data
- C. If this is the first XML column you created for the table, DB2 implicitly creates a unique index on the XML column
- D. If this is the first XML column you created for the table, DB2 implicitly creates a ROWID column on the base table
- E. If this is the first XML column you created for the table, DB2 implicitly creates a BIGINT node ID column on the base table
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following is used to identify valid source and target combinations and to perform the conversion from one coded character set to another?
- A. EBCDIC tables
- B. z/OS Unicode support
- C. DB2 catalog table SYSIBM.SYSCOLUMNS
- D. DB2's Distributed Relational Database Architecture
NEW QUESTION 6
Consider the following scenario:
User1 creates table USER1.TABLE1 in DATABASE1 User1 grants ALL PRIVILEGES on TABLE1 to User2 User2 grants ALL PRIVILEGES on TABLE1 to User3 User1 revokes ALL PRIVILEGES on TABLE1 to User2 User3 has DBCTRL authority on DATABASE1
Is User3 able to retrieve rows from TABLE1?
- A. No
- B. Yes
- C. No, if the revoke used INCLUDING DEPENDENT PRIVILEGES
- D. Yes, if User3 was granted DBCTRL prior to the creation of table USER1.TABLE1
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following table space types does NOT support the use of REORG TABLESPACE SHRLEVEL(NONE)?
- A. LOB
- B. Simple
- C. Partition-by-range
- D. Partition-by-growth
NEW QUESTION 8
When the following SQL statement is executed, user smith will NOT be able to do which of the following? REVOKE USE OF STOGROUP stogr1 FROM smith;
- A. CREATE TRIGGER...;
- B. CREATE TABLE... IN dbl.ts1;
- C. CREATE DATABASE ... STOGROUP stogr1;
- D. CREATE TABLESPACE... USING STOGROUP stogr1;
NEW QUESTION 9
Which BIND option determines when DB2 will do authorization checking?
- A. DEFER
- B. DEPLOY
- C. VALIDATE
- D. CURRENTDATA
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the proper sequence for running the steps of the program preparation process?
- A. Precompil
- B. compile, link edit, bind
- C. Bind, precompile, compile, link edit
- D. Precompil
- E. bind, link edit, compile
- F. Link edit, precompile, compile, bind
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following statements is TRUE when issuing an SQL ROLLBACK (without SAVEPOINT) statement?
- A. All held LOB locators are retained
- B. All locks that are implicitly acquired during the unit of recovery are retained
- C. All rows and all logical work files of every created temporary table of the application process are deleted
- D. All cursors are closed, all prepared statements are retained, and any cursors that are associated with the prepared statements are invalidated
NEW QUESTION 12
Which statement is TRUE regarding catalog table SYSIBM.SYSROUTINES?
- A. Contains scheduled tasks for the administrative scheduler
- B. Contains information about UDFs, BIFs and stored procedures
- C. Contains information about bound packages
- D. Contains information about UDFs and stored procedures
NEW QUESTION 13
Which catalog table contains the IN, OUT and INOUT parameters used in a stored procedure?
- A. SYSIBM.SYSSTMT
- B. SYSIBM.SYSPARMS
- C. SYSIBM.SYSROUTINES
- D. SYSIBM.SYSVARIABLES
NEW QUESTION 14
Given the following table:
Which of the following INSERT statements will be successful?
- A. INSERT INTO EMPSAMP (empno.name, salary, deptno, level,hiretyp
- B. hiredate) VALUES(2,'Mary Smith', 35000.00, 11, 'Associate'. 'existing705-06-2016');
- C. INSERT INTO EMPSAMP ('Mary Smith', 35000.00. 11, 'Associate', 'existing705-06-2016');
- D. INSERT INTO EMPSAMP VALUES(2,'Mary Smith', 35000.00, 11, 'Associate'. 'existing\'05-06-2016');
- E. INSERT INTO EMPSAMP (name, salary, deptno, level) VALUES('Mary Smith', 35000.00, 11, 'Associate'):
NEW QUESTION 15
How can a stored procedure be invoked?
- A. Via an SQL SELECT statement
- B. Via a CALL statement using SPUFI
- C. Directly via a RUN PROGRAM command
- D. Via a CALL statement from within an application program
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following utilities CANNOT be executed from the DB2 utilities panel in DB2I?
- A. COPY
- B. REORG
- C. STOSPACE
- D. BACKUP SYSTEM
NEW QUESTION 17
Which statement about an application-period temporal table is TRUE?
- A. It has SYSTEM_TIME defined
- B. It has an end column defined using WITH DEFAULT NULL
- C. It must have the index clause BUSINESS_TIME WITHOUT OVERLAPS
- D. It has a begin column defined as TIMESTAMP(6) NOT NULL or DATE NOT NULL
NEW QUESTION 18
Which catalog table provides information about the validity of a bound package?
- A. SYSIBM.SYSPACKLIST
- B. SYSIBM.SYSPACKAGE
- C. SYSIBM.SYSPACKDEP
- D. SYSIBM.SYSPACKAUTH
NEW QUESTION 19
Which characteristic best describes a created global temporary table?
- A. Inserts are logged
- B. Rows are locked when they exist in the table
- C. They have permanent, shareable descriptions
- D. Access to rows can be shared across multiple processes
NEW QUESTION 20
What is the implicitly created column in a base table which contains an XML column called?
- A. Node ID
- B. ROWID
- C. LOCATOR
- D. DOCID
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following is TRUE for using LOAD on a partition-by-growth table space?
- A. Data can only be loaded at the partition level
- B. Data can only be loaded at the table space level
- C. Data can only be loaded using a clustering index
- D. Data can be loaded at either the table space level or the partition level
NEW QUESTION 22
Your application has a read-only cursor. You cannot tolerate uncommitted data but want to make sure that it provides the best concurrency. Which of the following bind options would provide the locking you need with optimistic locking?
- A. ISOLATION(UR)
- B. ISOLATION(RS)
- C. ISOLATION(CS)CURRENTDATA(NO)
- D. ISOLATION(CS)CURRENTDATA(YES)
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Easily pass C2090-320 Exam with 124 Q&As Certshared Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certshared C2090-320 Dumps: https://www.certshared.com/exam/C2090-320/ (124 New Questions)