Proper study guides for Improved IBM IBM Big Data Architect certified begins with IBM C2090-102 preparation products which designed to deliver the Highest Quality C2090-102 questions by making you pass the C2090-102 test at your first time. Try the free C2090-102 demo right now.
Online IBM C2090-102 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
In computer science, which of the following represents a set of properties that guarantee that database transactions are processed reliably?
- A. Foreign Key
- B. Primary Key
- C. Buffer Cache
- D. ACID
NEW QUESTION 2
BigInsights is a solution that accomplishes which of the following?
- A. Replaces the traditional Data warehouses
- B. Can exchange information with the traditional Data warehouses only
- C. Includes a connector that enables data exchange between a BigInsights cluster and Netezza appliance in only one way
- D. Supports data exchange with a number of sources
https://www- 01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSPT3X_2.1.1/com.ibm.swg.im.infosphere.biginsight s.install.doc/Install.pdf
NEW QUESTION 3
The AQL query language is the easiest and most flexible tool to pull structured output from which of the following?
- A. Hive data structures
- B. Unstructured text
- C. Hbase schemas
- D. JDBC connected relational data marts
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following statements is TRUE regarding cloud based solutions?
- A. In a Platform as a Service Cloud deployment, the customer chooses the operating system they want to use
- B. Automated recovery from hardware or network failures is not possible in a public cloud implementation, onlyin a private clouds
- C. There are benefits to use the cloud even for small-scale applications
- D. Using firewalls to create network boundaries is sufficient for ensuring cloud security
NEW QUESTION 5
A bank wants to build a system that tracks all ATM and online transactions in real- time. They want to build a personalized model of their customer’s financial activity by incorporating enterprise data as well as social media data. The system must be able to learn and adapt over a period of time. These personalized models will be used for real time promotions as well as for any fraud or crime detections. Given these requirements, which of the following would recommend?
- A. Spark
- B. Hadoop
- C. Cloudand
- D. Netezza
NEW QUESTION 6
“The programming model for client developers will hide the complexity of interfacing to legacy systems” is an example of which of the following?
- A. A use case
- B. An architectural decision
- C. A client imperative
- D. An empathy statement
NEW QUESTION 7
Big data is often defined as the ability to derive new insights from data that has scaled up along three axes known as the three v’s. Which of the following is the fourth v? (Hint: It has something to do with the uncertainty.)
- A. volume
- B. variety
- C. velocity
- D. veracity
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is true about Cloudant?
- A. It is a byte-value store
- B. It is available as a database-as-a-service (DBaaS)
- C. It runs remotely in the cloud and not on a local system
- D. It offers SQL access to data
NEW QUESTION 9
Data Architects assess data according to several common characteristics. One of these characteristics is the type of data. Which of the following are data types that fall into this ontology? (Choose two.)
- A. Master data
- B. Meta data
- C. Boolean
- D. Composite
- E. Integer
NEW QUESTION 10
For company B, 85% of their analytics queries only involve about 25% of their data; another 10% of the queries will touch 35% of the rest of the data, and only 5% of the queries will touch the remaining 40% of the data. The estimated volume is 50TB growing at 1 TB per year. Which of the following would provide the best value (business benefit) and lowest TCO?
- A. Place the entire set of data in a data warehouse with proper partitioning and indexing
- B. Place the entire set of data in a hadoop environment – using commodity HW
- C. Place the top 25% of data (used by 85% of the query) in a hadoop environment, and the rest in a data warehouse
- D. Place the top 25% of data (used by 85% of the query) in a data warehouse, and the rest in a hadoop environment
NEW QUESTION 11
In BigSheets you can add sheets to workbooks to progressively edit and explore your data. Which of the following is a CORRECT list of types of sheets that BigSheets provides and can contain predefined logic for analyzing data?
- A. Copy, Formula, Update
- B. Filter, Insert, Union
- C. Distinct, Join, Stored Procedure
- D. Complement, Limit, Group
NEW QUESTION 12
The Yarn Resource Managers (RM) have an option to embed an ActiveStandbyElector to decide which RM should be the Active. Upon which of the following is it based?
- A. Job Tracker
- B. Zookeeper
- C. Task Tracker
- D. Name Node
NEW QUESTION 13
You are designing storage for a new Hadoop cluster. Which of the following statements is TRUE regarding the usage of SAN or NAS?
- A. SAN or NAS should not be used to set up HDFS
- B. SAN or NAS must be used, if available, to provide backup capabilities
- C. SAN or NAS can be used to support retention policies
- D. SAN or NAS cannot be used if your Hadoop cluster spans 2 sites
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following statements regarding Big R is TRUE?
- A. Unless specified otherwise, Big R automatically assumes all data to be integers
- B. Big R’s ‘bigr.frame’ is equivalent to R’s ‘data.frames’
- C. When you execute Big R “apply” function, Big R transparently extracts data out of HDFS into the Big R engine
- D. A data analyst using Big R employs Map Reduce programming principles
NEW QUESTION 15
You are building a pricing application combining the output from your internal customer database along with an online feed that contains up to the minute competitor pricing adjustments. Which of the following is the best choice for data level real time output?
- A. Big R
- B. Big SQL
- C. Hadoop native hdfs map reduce based queries
- D. Infosphere streams
NEW QUESTION 16
The analysis layer reads the data digested by the layer massaging and store layer. In some cases, the analysis layer accesses the data directly from the data source. Designing the analysis layer requires careful forethought and planning. Decisions must be made with regard to how to manage the tasks to do which of the following?
- A. Reduce the volume of data
- B. Locate the data sources that can provide data for the required entities
- C. Identify multi-dimension data sources
- D. Identify data import and export tools to adopt and deliver an ETL strategy
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following statements regarding Big R is TRUE?
- A. Missing data values must be handled by ETL processes prior to analyzing data with Big R
- B. A bigr.frame loads data in memory for optimal performance
- C. A Big R user is responsible for parallelizing the execution of the R functions being used in the R program
- D. Performing a mathematical operation on a Big R vector variable willautomatically loop through each item inthe vector
NEW QUESTION 18
In a typical Hadoop HA cluster, two separate machines are configured as which of the following?
- A. Data Nodes
- B. Edge Nodes
- C. Name Nodes
- D. None of the Above
NEW QUESTION 19
Data in motion is data that is constantly appended with new information. This type of data can be imported into the distributed file system by using which of the following?
- A. Scoop
- B. Flume
- C. Big SQL LOAD
- D. Hadoop shell commands
NEW QUESTION 20
In order to enable connectivity between Netezza and BigInsights, what must be enabled on the Netezza Performance Server?
- A. Java-based Netezza user-defined functions
- B. ODBC drivers from Netezza
- C. JDBC drivers from Netezza
- D. JAQL Netezza connectors
https://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSPT3X_4.1.0/com.ibm.swg.im.infosphere. biginsight s.import.doc/doc/data_warehouse_udf_netezza.html
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following is a key consideration when determining the potential use of Models in Big Data Deployments?
- A. Stability of schema
- B. Level of Information Processing
- C. Ownership/Governance
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 22
Which architecture document is used to help organize projects, manage the complexity of the solution, and ensurethat all architecturerequirements have been addressed?
- A. Operational Model
- B. Component Model
- C. Connection Model
- D. API Model
NEW QUESTION 23
100% Valid and Newest Version C2090-102 Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-hub.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-hub.com/C2090-102-dumps.html (New 110 Q&As)