Cause all that matters here is passing the IBM C1000-017 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of C1000-017 IBM Cloud Solutions Architect v3 exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Exambible C1000-017 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Free demo questions for IBM C1000-017 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two components are used in IBM Cloud Private (ICP) for logging? (Choose two.)
- A. Log4j
- B. Filebeat
- C. ElasticSearch
- D. Splunk Enterprise
- E. Nagios Log Server
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two application styles have Reference Architectures in the IBM Garage Method Architecture Center? (Choose two.)
- A. Healthcare
- B. Blockchain
- C. Public Sector
- D. Private Cloud
- E. SDK for Node.js
NEW QUESTION 3
How can the use of an IBM Garage Method Reference Architecture improve return on investment for a cloud project?
- A. They provide best-practice guidance to help a project start and succeed quickly.
- B. The project will not need architects as all necessary design work has been done by IBM.
- C. Following them rigidly guarantees that an application will deliver all required functionality.
- D. Fewer developers will be needed to design and code during the project due to the information they provide.
NEW QUESTION 4
What are two barriers for Cloud adoption? (Choose two.)
- A. Performance requirements
- B. High infrastructure investment
- C. Recurring capital expenditures
- D. Software licensing restrictions
- E. Wide range of tools and services
NEW QUESTION 5
What are two of the functional components of the IBM Cloud Private Reference Architecture? (Choose two.)
- A. BPaaS
- B. NexGen Security
- C. Infrastructure Management
- D. Developer Automation
- E. CaaS
NEW QUESTION 6
What are the IBM Garage Method Reference Architectures focused on?
- A. Solutions built for IBM IaaS
- B. Solutions built for IBM PaaS
- C. Solutions built for IBM Watson
- D. Solutions built for customers
NEW QUESTION 7
IBM Cloud provides a number of options for ordering Subnets and IP addresses. What type of subnet does IBM provide for use with web and email servers?
- A. Static Subnet
- B. Global Subnet
- C. Primary Subnet
- D. Portable Subnet
NEW QUESTION 8
If a customer has a customer satisfaction issue that resolves around help desk, which two IBM Cloud services should be suggested? (Choose two.)
- A. Ustream
- B. Tone Analyzer
- C. Watson Assistant
- D. Streaming Analytics
- E. Decision Optimization
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the purpose of the IBM Cloud CLI?
- A. To manage all resources in the IBM Cloud.
- B. For automatic updates to IBM Cloud resources.
- C. To integrate IBM Cloud with legacy applications.
- D. To onboard 3rd party services to IBM Cloud space.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which statement describes the immutability of data on Blockchain?
- A. Data can only be modified through a smart contract.
- B. No participant can tamper with a transaction after it has been recorded to the ledger.
- C. It is impossible to modify business data across a network of potentially dozens or hundreds of ledgers.
- D. All data is encrypted using a one-way hashing algorith
- E. Therefore, changing stored data is impossible.
NEW QUESTION 11
What statement describes an intent, in the context of Watson Assistant?
- A. Intents are QUESTION NO:s that drive a dialog
- B. Intents are only defined in content catalogs
- C. Intents are data types that are relevant to a user’s purpose
- D. Intents are purposes or goals expressed in a customer’s input
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two IBM Cloud services can be used with Watson Discovery to enhance the results of the ingestion process?
- A. Tone Analyzer
- B. Watson Machine Learning
- C. Watson Knowledge Studio
- D. Natural Language Classifier
- E. Natural Language Understanding
NEW QUESTION 13
Which statement describes cloud native?
- A. A way of porting old applications to run only on the cloud.
- B. An application that has been converted to run on the cloud.
- C. A monolithic architectural style designed to run on mainframes.
- D. An application architecture designed to leverage the cloud environment.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which is a “Principle of Continuous Delivery”?
- A. Aim for “100% uptime”
- B. Code branches must be continuous.
- C. Configure everything automatically.
- D. Smaller and multiple releases that incorporate fewer changes.
NEW QUESTION 15
An application developer wants a rapid development environment that provides autoscaling and allows them to focus on the business logic in an event driven process. The application developer should not have worry about the backend or runtime. What should they choose?
- A. Cloud Foundry
- B. IBM Open Systems
- C. IBM Cloud Functions
- D. Boilerplates with Auto-scaling
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the main function of Itsio for microservices?
- A. An application for securing microservice applications
- B. An open platform to connect, manage, and secure microservices
- C. A communication engine that is part of the microservices Framework
- D. A tool to compile components that are part of the microservices Framework
NEW QUESTION 17
When logging into IBM Cloud, what type of ID will prompt someone to login through their company’s login page?
- A. Cloud ID
- B. Google ID
- C. Service ID
- D. Federated ID
NEW QUESTION 18
What is a functional requirement of an IBM Social Reference Architecture?
- A. Reduce barriers to effective collaboration
- B. Limit data replication throughout
- C. Only support online data replication
- D. Control collaboration with competitors
NEW QUESTION 19
What are two approaches organizations can consider for an application migration? (Choose two.)
- A. Retain
- B. Reshape
- C. Rebuild
- D. Lift and Shift
- E. CaaS Migration
NEW QUESTION 20
What are two of the primary nodes required in an IBM Cloud Private cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. Master Node
- B. Slave Node
- C. Proxy Node
- D. Security Node
- E. Compute Node
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure C1000-017 dumps! All C1000-017 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/C1000-017/ (64 New Questions)