Your success in Amazon AWS-Certified-Advanced-Networking-Specialty is our sole target and we develop all our AWS-Certified-Advanced-Networking-Specialty braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our AWS-Certified-Advanced-Networking-Specialty study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. AWS-Certified-Advanced-Networking-Specialty Practice Exams for Amazon Amazon Certification AWS-Certified-Advanced-Networking-Specialty are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Online Amazon AWS-Certified-Advanced-Networking-Specialty free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which element of AWS Config can be used to help maintain internal and external compliance controls?
- A. Configuration Item
- B. Configuration Recorder
- C. Configuration Streams
- D. Config Rules
NEW QUESTION 2
Which endpoint is considered to be best practise when analysing data within a Configuration Stream of AWS Config?
- A. SNS
- B. E-Mail
- C. SQS
- D. Kinesis
NEW QUESTION 3
Within the TCP/IP model what is the name of the Packet Data Unit (PDU) used between Transport Layers for communication between sender and receiver
- A. Frames
- B. Packets
- C. Data
- D. Segments
NEW QUESTION 4
When an AWS Config rule is triggered a JSON object known as an AWS Config Event is created. This object contains another JSON string in its _____ parameter, which describes the event that
triggered the rule.
- A. resultToken
- B. eventLeftScope
- C. invokingEvent
- D. configRuleName
NEW QUESTION 5
You can use the ______ page of the AWS Config console to look up resources that AWS Config has discovered, including deleted resources and resources that are not currently being recorded.
- A. snapshot listing
- B. configuration history
- C. resource inventory
- D. resource database
NEW QUESTION 6
A user is collecting 1000 records per second. The user wants to send the data to CloudWatch using a custom namespace, Which of the below mentioned options is recommended for this activity?
- A. Aggregate the data with statistics, such as Min, max, Average, Sum and Sample data and send the data to CloudWatch
- B. Send all the data values to CloudWatch in a single command by separating them with a comm
- C. CloudWatch will parse automatically
- D. It is not possible to send all the data in one cal
- E. Thus, it should be sent one by on
- F. CloudWatch will aggregate the data automatically
- G. Create one csv file of all the data and send a single file to CloudWatch
NEW QUESTION 7
A user is trying to understand the detailed CloudWatch monitoring concept. Which of the below mentioned services does not provide detailed monitoring with CloudWatch?
- A. AWS Route53
- B. AWS EMR
- C. AWS ELB
- D. AWS RDS
NEW QUESTION 8
An unfortunate situation has just come to your attention. A business critical application with
sensitive data running on-prem will run out of storage disk space in 24hrs. This business critical application is dependent a very large set of routes - required for integration with other system. You make a quick but well informed decision to migrate this application quickly to AWS. You are able to quickly launch a new VPC and within it equivalent infrastructure to re-home the application. In order to complete the replication of application data and ensure the application remains operational
beyond the next 24hrs, select the best implementation.
- A. Within the new VPC - establish a Direct Connect connection with max 10Gbps port speed for data replicatio
- B. Establish a 802.1Q VLAN and configure a Virtual Private Gateway and Private Virtual Interface, and ensure Jumbo Frames is enabled.
- C. Within the new VPC - deploy a Virtual Private Gateway, Customer Gateway, and establish a new IPsec VPN Connection with BGP dynamic routing
- D. Within the new VPC - deploy a Virtual Private Gateway, Customer Gateway, and establish a new IPsec VPN Connection with static routing, and ensure Jumbo Frames is enabled.
- E. Within the new VPC - deploy a software based virtual router (for example a Cisco CSR). Configure with dual ENIs (external and internal), create and attach an EIP to the external ENI, Configure and setup IPsec VPN tunnels, and ensure Jumbo Frames is enabled.
NEW QUESTION 9
You can turn on the AWS Config service from the AWS CLI by running the subscribe command and passing as parameters a valid IAM role, SNS topic, and ______.
- A. EBS volume
- B. EC2 instance
- C. S3 bucket
- D. Kinesis stream
NEW QUESTION 10
Considering the rules of IPv4 subnetting, how many subnets and hosts per subnet are possible given the following network 192.168.130.130/28? (in this question ignore the fact that AWS reserves 5 IP addresses)
- A. 8 subnets and 30 hosts per subnet
- B. 16 subnets and 14 hosts per subnet
- C. 32 subnets and 30 hosts per subnet
- D. 8 subnets and 14 hosts per subnet
NEW QUESTION 11
In Amazon CloudFront, while creating a web distribution, which of the following can be used as origin servers?
- A. Any combination AWS Glacier archives and Oracle server
- B. Any combination of Amazon DB intances and XML servers
- C. Any combination of Amazon S3 buckets and HTTP servers
- D. Any combination of Amazon Data Insights and PHP servers
NEW QUESTION 12
An AWS Config rule can be set to be evaluated if a certain set of resources undergoes a configuration change. The set of resources to which the rule applies can be restricted by the rule's ______ , which can include a combination of a resource type and a resource ID, for example.
- A. trigger
- B. domain
- C. manifest
- D. scope
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following characters is not allowed while creating a Namespace for a CloudWatch metric?
- A. /
- B. :
- C. #
- D. @
NEW QUESTION 14
You have several Amazon Glacier vaults you would like to monitor. How might you monitor those vaults?
- A. Create a custom AWS Config rule.
- B. Use an AWS master Config rule.
- C. Use an AWS managed Config rule.
- D. Create a KMS policy and attach it to your Amazon Glacier vaul
NEW QUESTION 15
In AWS, which tool records API calls for a specific AWS account and also delivers the log files for that account?
- A. CloudTrail
- B. Redshift
- C. Beanstalk
- D. Cognito
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement is NOT true about accessing remote AWS region in the US by your AWS Direct Connect which is located in the US?
- A. To connect to a VPC in a remote region, you can use a virtual private network (VPN) connection over your public virtual interface.
- B. To access public resources in a remote region, you must set up a public virtual interface and establish a border gateway protocol (BGP) session.
- C. If you have a public virtual interface and established a BGP session to it, your router learns the routes of the other AWS regions in the US.
- D. Any data transfer out of a remote region is billed at the location of your AWS Direct Connect data transfer rate.
NEW QUESTION 17
Each custom AWS Config rule you create must be associated with a(n) AWS _____ , which contains the logic that evaluates whether your AWS resources comply with the rule.
- A. Lambda function
- B. Configuration trigger
- C. EC2 instance
- D. S3 bucket
NEW QUESTION 18
Does Amazon VPC support multicast or broadcast?
- A. Yes, both.
- B. It doesn't support any of them.
- C. Multicast yes, Broadcast no.
- D. Both, but only outside Amazon VP
NEW QUESTION 19
In the context of Amazon CloudFront Actions, you use the ______ when specifying APIs in IAM policies.
- A. object names
- B. class names
- C. entity names
- D. action names
NEW QUESTION 20
For web distributions in Amazon CloudFront, your origin can be either an Amazon S3 bucket or _____ .
- A. a DNS server
- B. a proxy server
- C. an FTP server
- D. an HTTP server
NEW QUESTION 21
To connect to public AWS products such as Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3 through the AWS Direct Link, which step is NOT required?
- A. Provide public IP address (/31) for each Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) session.
- B. Allocate a Private IP address to your network in 172.x.x.x range.
- C. Provide the public routes that you will advertise over Border Gateway Protocol (BGP).
- D. Provide a public Autonomous System Number (ASN) that you own or a private one to identify your network on the Internet.
NEW QUESTION 22
In order to change the name of the AWS Config _____ , you must stop the configuration recorder, delete the current one, and create a new one with a new name, since there can only be one of these per AWS account.
- A. SNS topic
- B. configuration history
- C. delivery channel
- D. S3 bucket path
NEW QUESTION 23
Recommend!! Get the Full AWS-Certified-Advanced-Networking-Specialty dumps in VCE and PDF From Certstest, Welcome to Download: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/AWS-Certified-Advanced-Networking-Specialty/ (New 76 Q&As Version)