Cause all that matters here is passing exam with . Cause all that you need is a high score of . The only one thing you need to do is downloading free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Online EC-Council 412-79v10 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following equipment could a pen tester use to perform shoulder surfing?
- A. Binoculars
- B. Painted ultraviolet material
- C. Microphone
- D. All the above
NEW QUESTION 2
George is the network administrator of a large Internet company on the west coast. Per corporate policy, none of the employees in the company are allowed to use FTP or SFTP programs without obtaining approval from the IT department. Few managers are using SFTP program on their computers.
Before talking to his boss, George wants to have some proof of their activity. George wants to use Ethereal t monitor network traffic, but only SFTP traffic to and from his network. What filter should George use in Ethereal?
- A. net port 22
- B. udp port 22 and host 172.16.28.1/24
- C. src port 22 and dst port 22
- D. src port 23 and dst port 23
NEW QUESTION 3
In the process of hacking a web application, attackers manipulate the HTTP requests to subvert the application authorization schemes by modifying input fields that relate to the user ID, username, access group, cost, file names, file identifiers, etc.
They first access the web application using a low privileged account and then escalate privileges to access protected resources. What attack has been carried out?
- A. XPath Injection Attack
- B. Authorization Attack
- C. Authentication Attack
- D. Frame Injection Attack
NEW QUESTION 4
Which type of vulnerability assessment tool provides security to the IT system by testing for vulnerabilities in the applications and operation system?
- A. Active/Passive Tools
- B. Application-layer Vulnerability Assessment Tools
- C. Location/Data Examined Tools
- D. Scope Assessment Tools
NEW QUESTION 5
The Internet is a giant database where people store some of their most private information on the cloud, trusting that the service provider can keep it all safe. Trojans, Viruses, DoS attacks, website defacement, lost computers, accidental publishing, and more have all been sources of major leaks over the last 15 years.
What is the biggest source of data leaks in organizations today?
- A. Weak passwords and lack of identity management
- B. Insufficient IT security budget
- C. Rogue employees and insider attacks
- D. Vulnerabilities, risks, and threats facing Web sites
NEW QUESTION 6
You are the security analyst working for a private company out of France. Your current assignment is to obtain credit card information from a Swiss bank owned by that company. After initial reconnaissance, you discover that the bank security defenses are very strong and would take too long to penetrate. You decide to get the information by monitoring the traffic between the bank and one of its subsidiaries in London.
After monitoring some of the traffic, you see a lot of FTP packets traveling back and forth. You want to sniff the traffic and extract usernames and passwords. What tool could you use to get this information?
- A. RaidSniff
- B. Snort
- C. Ettercap
- D. Airsnort
NEW QUESTION 7
A wireless intrusion detection system (WIDS) monitors the radio spectrum for the presence of unauthorized, rogue access points and the use of wireless attack tools.
The system monitors the radio spectrum used by wireless LANs, and immediately alerts a systems administrator whenever a rogue access point is detected. Conventionally it is achieved by comparing the MAC address of the participating wireless devices.
Which of the following attacks can be detected with the help of wireless intrusion detection system (WIDS)?
- A. Social engineering
- B. SQL injection
- C. Parameter tampering
- D. Man-in-the-middle attack
NEW QUESTION 8
Harold is a web designer who has completed a website for ghttech.net. As part of the maintenance agreement he signed with the client, Harold is performing research online and seeing how much exposure the site has received so far. Harold navigates to google.com and types in the following search. link:www.ghttech.net
What will this search produce?
- A. All sites that link to ghttech.net
- B. Sites that contain the code: link:www.ghttech.net
- C. All sites that ghttech.net links to
- D. All search engines that link to .net domains
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following attributes has a LM and NTLMv1 value as 64bit + 64bit + 64bit and NTLMv2 value as 128 bits?
- A. Hash Key Length
- B. C/R Value Length
- C. C/R Key Length
- D. Hash Value Length
NEW QUESTION 10
After passing her CEH exam, Carol wants to ensure that her network is completely secure. She implements a DMZ, statefull firewall, NAT, IPSEC, and a packet filtering firewall. Since all security measures were taken, none of the hosts on her network can reach the Internet.
Why is that?
- A. IPSEC does not work with packet filtering firewalls
- B. NAT does not work with IPSEC
- C. NAT does not work with statefull firewalls
- D. Statefull firewalls do not work with packet filtering firewalls
NEW QUESTION 11
Which one of the following 802.11 types uses either FHSS or DSSS for modulation?
- A. 802.11b
- B. 802.11a
- C. 802.11n
- D. 802.11-Legacy
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the difference between penetration testing and vulnerability testing?
- A. Penetration testing goes one step further than vulnerability testing; while vulnerability tests check for known vulnerabilities, penetration testing adopts the concept of ‘in-depth ethical hacking’
- B. Penetration testing is based on purely online vulnerability analysis while vulnerability testing engages ethical hackers to find vulnerabilities
- C. Vulnerability testing is more expensive than penetration testing
- D. Penetration testing is conducted purely for meeting compliance standards while vulnerability testing is focused on online scans
NEW QUESTION 13
Jim performed a vulnerability analysis on his network and found no potential problems. He runs another utility that executes exploits against his system to verify the results of the vulnerability test. The second utility executes five known exploits against his network in which the vulnerability analysis said were not exploitable.
What kind of results did Jim receive from his vulnerability analysis?
- A. True negatives
- B. False negatives
- C. False positives
- D. True positives
NEW QUESTION 14
Which Wireshark filter displays all the packets where the IP address of the source host is 10.0.0.7?
- A. ip.dst==10.0.0.7
- B. ip.port==10.0.0.7
- C. ip.src==10.0.0.7
- D. ip.dstport==10.0.0.7
NEW QUESTION 15
Meyer Electronics Systems just recently had a number of laptops stolen out of their office. On these laptops contained sensitive corporate information regarding patents and company strategies.
A month after the laptops were stolen, a competing company was found to have just developed products that almost exactly duplicated products that Meyer produces.
What could have prevented this information from being stolen from the laptops?
- A. SDW Encryption
- B. EFS Encryption
- C. DFS Encryption
- D. IPS Encryption
NEW QUESTION 16
You have compromised a lower-level administrator account on an Active Directory network of a small company in Dallas, Texas. You discover Domain Controllers through enumeration. You connect to one of the Domain Controllers on port 389 using Idp.exe.
What are you trying to accomplish here?
- A. Poison the DNS records with false records
- B. Enumerate MX and A records from DNS
- C. Establish a remote connection to the Domain Controller
- D. Enumerate domain user accounts and built-in groups
NEW QUESTION 17
Windows stores user passwords in the Security Accounts Manager database (SAM), or in the Active Directory database in domains. Passwords are never stored in clear text; passwords are hashed and the results are stored in the SAM.
NTLM and LM authentication protocols are used to securely store a user's password in the SAM database using different hashing methods.
The SAM file in Windows Server 2008 is located in which of the following locations?
- A. c:\windows\system32\config\SAM
- B. c:\windows\system32\drivers\SAM
- C. c:\windows\system32\Setup\SAM
- D. c:\windows\system32\Boot\SAM
NEW QUESTION 18
Which one of the following is a useful formatting token that takes an int * as an argument, and writes the number of bytes already written, to that location?
- A. “%n”
- B. “%s”
- C. “%p”
- D. “%w”
Thanks for reading the newest 412-79v10 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM DumpSolutions 412-79v10 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/412-79v10-dumps/ (201 Q&As Dumps)