Act now and download your today! Do not waste time for the worthless tutorials. Download with real questions and answers and begin to learn with a classic professional.
Free 400-151 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit.
Refer to the exhibit. Switch A and switch B have these zone sets currently active and are connected by an ISL that is configured to transport VSAN 2 Enhanced zoning is configured for VSAN 2 and merge-control is set to restrict. Which statement about this configuration is true?
- A. Zone merge succeeds and the resulting zone set matches switch B
- B. Zone merge succeeds but Zone2 is dropped from the active zone set because it is not currently included in the active zone set in switch A
- C. Zone merge fails because the currently active zone sets are not identical
- D. Enhanced zoning is configured so the user is prompted on the CLI to permit or deny Zone2 into the active zone set
- E. Zone merge fails because merge-control set to restrict which means that merges are never permitted
NEW QUESTION 2
Drag and Drop the key components of LISP from left onto the correct definitions on the right
Explanation: Ingress tunnel router – it receives packets from site-facing interfaces (internal hosts) and either
LI SP encapsulates packets to remote LISP sites or the ITR natively forwards packets to non LISPsites. Egress tunnel router – It receives packets from core-facing interfaces (the internet) and either decapsulates LISP packets or delivers them to local EIDs at the site Map server – it receives map- register control packets from ETRs.
Map resolver – it receives map-requests encapsulated to it from ITRs.
Routing locators – It is assigned to devices that makeup the global routing system. Endpoint identifiers --- it is assigned to end hosts.
Note: Looks correct, just double check cisco definitions of Ingress/Egress Tunnel routers.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three statements are considered best practice when configuring an NFS appliance port on
Cisco UCS? (Choose three)
- A. If storage and servers are located in the same subnets, then the appliance port VLANs should be allowed on the upstream switch
- B. Cisco UCS supports Static and Link Aggregation Control Protocol port channels for appliance port configuratio
- C. However, no virtual port-channel support
- D. If storage must be accessed outside of the Cisco UCS domain, then the appliance port VLANsshould be allowed on the upstream switch
- E. Use of the same VLAN for multiple storage protocol traffic is highly recommended to conserve VLAN namespace use
- F. If storage is configured in active/passive mode and both fabric interconnects require communication to the same controller, then the appliance port VLANs should be allowed on the upstream switch
- G. Configuration of the VLAN tagging on the storage side and on the Cisco UCS side simultaneously is recommended
NEW QUESTION 4
Which statement about hard pinning is true?
- A. When the VLAN validation fails, a VIF down fault is raised
- B. When the VLAN validation fails, a VLAN Mismatch fault with a severity of Warning appears
- C. If no uplink Ethernet port or port channel is configured with all VLANs on the vNIC, Cisco UCS Manager drops the traffic for all the vNIC
- D. If no uplink Ethernet port or port channel is configured with all VLANs on thevNIC, Cisco UCS Manager brings the link down
NEW QUESTION 5
In Cisco ACI environment, which option best describes “contracts”?
- A. named groups of related endpoints
- B. a set of interaction rules between endpoint groups
- C. a Layer 3 forwarding domain
- D. to determine endpoint group membership status
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two actions must occur for an APIC to be discovered successfully into a new ACI fabric? (choose two)
- A. LLDP must be disabled on the virtual interface card of theAPIC
- B. LLDP must be enabled on the virtual interface card ofthe APIC
- C. The controller must be discovered automatically
- D. A BIOS password must be set
- E. The fabric controller target size must be equal to or greater than the number ofAPICs
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two components are the responsibility of the customers in a Platform as a Service offering? (Choose two)
- A. APIs
- B. infrastructure connectivity
- C. applications
- D. hardware
- E. data
NEW QUESTION 8
In which default state are all Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect Ethernet ports configured?
- A. uplink port
- B. unconfigured port
- C. disabled port
- D. trunk port
- E. access port
NEW QUESTION 9
While doing service insertion with vASA with route peering, which two parts must be configured?
- A. The path for interfaces must be specified when the L4-L7 device is created.
- B. The route peering profile must be specified when the L4-L7 Service Graph template is created.
- C. The VM name must be specified when the L4-L7 device is created.
- D. The chassis must be specified when the L4-L7 device is created.
NEW QUESTION 10
Considering the ITIL v3 model, what are Puppet and Chef primarily used for?
- A. release management
- B. problem management
- C. configuration management
- D. change management
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two options can be determined by the Cisco UCS environment? (Choose two)
- A. Three FCoE attached servers are on the FI
- B. Seven FCoE attached servers are on the FI
- C. The Cisco UCS is in end-host mode
- D. The Cisco UCS is in FC switch mode
- E. Five FCoE attached servers are on the FI
Explanation: Note: The above answer is correct, some portals may confuse and mention 5 servers, but if you see ‘Node Name‘field, it has 3 unique node names with 5 vNICs associated between them.
NEW QUESTION 12
Drag and drop the term about BFD session parameters from the left onto the correct definition on the right?
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit.
All endpoint default gateways are correctly configured. The ASAv is operating in managed mode. Which three items do you verify as correct when troubleshooting an issue where endpoints in EPG- EXT were unable to pin endpoints in EPG-DMZ? (Choose three)
- A. The bridge domain for EPG-DMZ and EPG-EXT are configured for ARP flood
- B. The enable password is correctly configured on the APIC layer A-l Layer 7 device
- C. The VRF for the BDs used is configured for unenforced mode
- D. The contract/subject has the correct service graph configured
- E. The VRF for the BDs used is configured for enforced mode
- F. The function profile used in the graph is configured to permit IP protocol 1
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit,
which tool is this sample output from to troubleshoot an ACI fabric?
- A. traffic map
- B. traceroute
- C. iPing
- D. atomic counters
NEW QUESTION 15
Which state is the optimal health state for an APIC cluster?
- A. fully sync'd
- B. in service
- C. in-sync
- D. fully fit
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three LSA types are valid for OSPFv2? (Choose three)
- A. Router LSA: an LSA sent by every route
- B. This LSA includes the state and the cost of all links and a list of all OSPFv2 neighbors on the link
- C. AS Internal LSA: an LSA generated by the ASB
- D. AS Internal LSAs are flooded only within the autonomous system
- E. Backbone Summary: an LSA sent by the backbone router to all the OSPF areas
- F. DR Summary LSA: an LSA sent by the DR router to all the others on network
- G. Default LSA: an LSA generated by the ASB
- H. These LSAs are used to propagate default route into OSPF
- I. Network LSA: an LSA sent by the D
- J. This LSA lists all routers in the multi-access network
- K. Opaque LSA: an LSA used to extend OSPF
Recommend!! Get the Full 400-151 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/400-151/ (New 276 Q&As Version)