we provide Precise Cisco 350-901 exam cram which are the best for clearing 350-901 test, and to get certified by Cisco Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms & APIs. The 350-901 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 350-901 exam. Crack your Cisco 350-901 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Free 350-901 Demo Online For Cisco Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit. Drag and drop the steps from the left into the correct order of operation on the right for a successful OAuth2 three-legged authorization code grant flow.
Select and Place:
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 2
Where should distributed load balancing occur in a horizontally scalable architecture?
- A. firewall-side/policy load balancing
- B. network-side/central load balancing
- C. service-side/remote load balancing
- D. client-side/local load balancing
NEW QUESTION 3
An automated solution is needed to configure VMs in numerous cloud provider environments to connect the environments to an SDWAN. The SDWAN edge VM is provided as an image in each of the relevant clouds and can be given an identity and all required configuration via cloud-init without needing to log into the VM once online.
Which configuration management and/or automation tooling is needed for this solution?
- A. Ansible
- B. Ansible and Terraform
- C. NSO
- D. Terraform
- E. Ansible and NSO
NEW QUESTION 4
An organization manages a large cloud-deployed application that employs a microservices architecture across multiple data centers. Reports have received about application slowness. The container orchestration logs show that faults have been raised in a variety of containers that caused them to fail and then spin up brand new instances.
Which two actions can improve the design of the application to identify the faults? (Choose two.)
- A. Automatically pull out the container that fails the most over a time period.
- B. Implement a tagging methodology that follows the application execution from service to service.
- C. Add logging on exception and provide immediate notification.
- D. Do a write to the datastore every time there is an application failure.
- E. Implement an SNMP logging system with alerts in case a network link is slow.
NEW QUESTION 5
A developer needs to configure an environment to orchestrate and configure. Which two tools should be used for each task? (Choose two.)
- A. Puppet for orchestration
- B. Terraform for orchestration
- C. Terraform for configuration
- D. Ansible for orchestration
- E. Ansible for configuration
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit. Which key value pair from the ios_ntp Ansible module creates an NTP server peer?
- A. state: present
- B. state: True
- C. config: present
- D. config: True
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit. a developer created the code, but it fails to execute. Which code snippet helps to identify the issue?
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements about a stateless application are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Different requests can be processed by different servers.
- B. Requests are based only on information relayed with each request.
- C. Information about earlier requests must be kept and must be accessible.
- D. The same server must be used to process all requests that are linked to the same state.
- E. No state information can be shared across servers.
NEW QUESTION 9
Application sometimes store configuration as constants in the code, which is a violation of strict separation of configuration from code. Where should application configuration be stored?
- A. environment variables
- B. YAML files
- C. Python libraries
- D. Dockerfiles
- E. INI files
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two strategies are used to protect personally identifiable information? (Choose two.)
- A. Encrypt data in transit.
- B. Encrypt hash values of data.
- C. Encrypt data at rest.
- D. Only hash usernames and passwords for efficient lookup.
- E. Only encrypt usernames and passwords for efficient lookup.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which type of file is created from issued intermediate, root, and primary certificates for SSL installation on a server?
- A. DER
- B. CSR
- C. PEM
- D. CRT
NEW QUESTION 12
A client is written that uses a REST API to interact with a server. Using HTTPS as the transport, an HTTP request is sent and received an HTTP response. The response contains the HTTP response status code: 503 Service Unavailable.
Which action is the appropriate response?
- A. Add an Authorization header that supplies appropriate credentials and sends the updated request.
- B. Resend the request using HTTP as the transport instead of HTTPS.
- C. Add an Accept header that indicates the content types that the client understands and send the updated request.
- D. Look for a Retry-After header in the response and resend the request after the amount of time indicated.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which statement about microservices architecture is true?
- A. Applications are written in a single unit.
- B. It is a complex application composed of multiple independent parts.
- C. It is often a challenge to scale individual parts.
- D. A single faulty service can bring the whole application down.
NEW QUESTION 14
There is a requirement to securely store unique usernames and passwords. Given a valid username, it is also required to validate that the password provided is correct. Which action accomplishes this task?
- A. Encrypt the username, hash the password, and store these values.
- B. Hash the username, hash the password, and store these values.
- C. Encrypt the username, encrypt the password, and store these values.
- D. Hash the username, encrypt the password, and store these values.
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit. The cURL POST request creates an OAuth access token for authentication with FDM API requests. What is the purpose of the file “@token_data” that cURL is handling?
- A. This file is a container to log possible error responses in the request.
- B. This file is given as input to store the access token received from FDM.
- C. This file is used to send authentication related headers.
- D. This file contains raw data that is needed for token authentication.
NEW QUESTION 16
A web application is susceptible to cross-site scripting. Which two methods allow this issue to be mitigated? (Choose two.)
- A. Use only drop downs.
- B. Limit user input to acceptable characters.
- C. Encrypt user input on the client side.
- D. Use AES encryption to secure the script.
- E. Remove all HTML/XML tags from user input.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which transport protocol is used by gNMI?
- A. HTTP/2
- B. HTTP 1.1
- C. SSH
- D. MQTT
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit. The YAML represented is using the ios_vrf module. As part of the Ansible playbook workflow, what is the result when this task is run?
- A. VRFs not defined in the host_vars file are removed from the device.
- B. VRFs not defined in the host_vars file are added to the device, and any other VRFs on the device remain.
- C. VRFs defined in the host_vars file are removed from the device.
- D. VRFs are added to the device from the host_vars file, and any other VRFs on the device are removed.
NEW QUESTION 19
A heterogeneous network of vendors and device types needs automating for better efficiency and to enable future automated testing. The network consists of switches, routers, firewalls and load balancers from different vendors, however they all support the NETCONF/RESTCONF configuration standards and the YAML models with every feature the business requires. The business is looking for a buy versus build solution because they cannot dedicate engineering resources, and they need configuration diff and rollback functionality from day 1.
Which configuration management for automation tooling is needed for this solution?
- A. Ansible
- B. Ansible and Terraform
- C. NSO
- D. Terraform
- E. Ansible and NSO
NEW QUESTION 20
- A. Create a Dockerfile for the code base.
- B. Rewrite the code in Python.
- C. Build a wrapper for the code to “containerize” it.
- D. Rebase the code from the upstream git repo.
NEW QUESTION 21
A user is receiving a 429 Too Many Requests error. Which scheme is the server employing that causes this error?
- A. rate limiting
- B. time outs
- C. caching
- D. redirection
NEW QUESTION 22
Refer to the exhibit. An Intersight API is being used to query RackUnit resources that have a tag keyword set to “Site”. What is the expected output of this command?
- A. list of all resources that have a tag with the keyword “Site”
- B. error message because the Value field was not specified
- C. error message because the tag filter should be lowercase
- D. list of all sites that contain RackUnit tagged compute resources
NEW QUESTION 23
100% Valid and Newest Version 350-901 Questions & Answers shared by Allfreedumps.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.allfreedumps.com/350-901-dumps.html (New 0 Q&As)