It is impossible to pass Cisco 350-801 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Exambible soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Cisco 350-801 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Up to the minute Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies practice guides.
Free 350-801 Demo Online For Cisco Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
A Cisco Unity Connection Administrator must set a voice mailbox so that it can be accessed from a secondary device. Which configuration on the voice mailbox makes this change?
- A. Attempt Forward routing rule
- B. Alternate Extensions
- C. Alternate Names
- D. Mobile User
NEW QUESTION 2
Which issue can occur if QoS is not deployed on a Cisco Collaboration architecture across the WAN?
- A. 403 Forbidden errors on SIP calls
- B. excessive jitter
- C. unexpected shut-down on Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- D. packet fragmentation
NEW QUESTION 3
Which wildcard must an engineer configure to match a whole domain in SIP route patterns?
- A. .
- B. !
- C. @
- D. *
NEW QUESTION 4
You are adding regions in Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Which codec(s) are selected when a call is placed if you set up the max audio bit rate to use 8 kbps?
- A. G.729
- B. G 729 and G.711ulaw
- C. G.711ulaw and G 711alaw
- D. G.722
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit.
An engineer configures a VoIP dial peer on a Cisco gateway. Which codec is used?
- A. G.711ulaw
- B. No codec is used (missing codec command).
- C. G.711alaw
- D. G.729r8
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit.
When a UC Administrator is troubleshooting DTMF negotiated by this SIP INVITE, which two messages should be examined next to further troubleshoot the issue? (Choose two.)
- A. REGISTER
- B. UPDATE
- C. PRACK
- D. NOTIFY
- E. SUBSCRIBE
NEW QUESTION 7
When a remote office location is set up with limited bandwidth resources, which codec carries the most voice calls?
- A. G.711
- B. G.722
- C. G.723
- D. G.729
NEW QUESTION 8
Which settings are needed to configure the SIP route pattern in Cisco Unified Communications Manager?
- A. pattern usage, IPv6 pattern, and SIP trunk/Route list
- B. pattern usage, IPv4 pattern, IPv6 pattern, and description
- C. pattern usage, IPv4 pattern, and SIP trunk/Route list
- D. SIP trunk/Route list, description, and IPv4 pattern
NEW QUESTION 9
An engineer must configure an MGCP gateway and register it to Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Which prerequisite must be met before applying the gateway commands to enable MGCP?
- A. The MGCP gateway and the Cisco Unified CM must be able to communicate aver ports 5060 and 5061.
- B. Cisco Unified CM and the MGCP gateway must utilize the SIP OPTIONS ping feature to monitor status.
- C. The MGCP gateway must have voice service VoIP configured.
- D. The MGCP gateway and the Cisco Unified CM must be able to communicate over ports 2427, 2428, and 2727.
NEW QUESTION 10
An engineer is notified that the Cisco TelePresence MX800 that is registered in Cisco Unified Communications Manager shows an empty panel, and the Touch 10 shows a corresponding icon with no action when pressed. Where does the engineer go to remove the inactive custom panel?
- A. The Software Upgrades page in CUCM OS Administration
- B. The In-Room Control Editor on the webpage of the MX800
- C. The phone configuration page in CUCM Administration
- D. The SIP Trunk Security Profile page in CUCM Administration
NEW QUESTION 11
Regarding SIP integrations with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, if the Cisco Unity Connection is configured to listen for incoming IPv4 and IPv6 traffic, how should the addressing mode be set up in the Cisco Unity Connection?
- A. Set up is not required.
- B. Set up for each group to use IPv4 and IPv6.
- C. Set up media ports for each port group to use IPv4.
- D. Set up IPv4 and IPv6 in Cisco Unified CM.
NEW QUESTION 12
Given the H.323 gateway configuration and using Cisco best practices, how must the called party transformation pattern be configured to ensure that a proper ISDN type of number is set?
- B. C.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which action is required if an engineer wants to have Cisco Unified Communications Manager control the configuration for an MGCP gateway?
- A. Apply the ccm-manager configuration commands to the gateway.
- B. Upload the custom configuration in the TFTP server in Cisco Unified CM.
- C. From Cisco Unified CM > Device > Gateway > Add gateway, check the auto-configuration check box.
- D. Configure the Cisco Unified CM's IP in voice service VoIP.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which statement describes the outcome when the trust boundary is defined at the Cisco IP phone?
- A. Packets or Ethernet frames are remarked at the access layer switch.
- B. Packets or Ethernet frames are not remarked by the IP phone.
- C. Packets or Ethernet frames are not remarked at the layer switch.
- D. Packets or Ethernet frames are remarked at the distribution layer switch.
NEW QUESTION 15
A customer is deploying a SIP IOS gateway for a customer who requires that in-band DTMF relay is first priority and out-of-band DTMF relay is second priority. Which IOS entry sets the required priority?
- A. dtmf-relay rtp-nte sip-notify B.dtmf-relay cisco-rtp
- B. sip-notify dtmf-relay rtp-nte
- C. dtmf-relay sip-kpml cisco-rtp
NEW QUESTION 16
How does Cisco Unified Communications Manager perform a digit analysis on-hook versus off-hook for an outbound call from a Cisco IP phone that is registered to Cisco Unified CM?
- A. On-hook, Unified CM performs a digit-by-digit analysis, off-hook, Unified GM considers all digits were dialed and does not wait for additional digits.
- B. On-hook, Unified CM considers all digits were dialed and does not wait for additional digits, off-hook, Unified CM performs a digit-by-digit analysis.
- C. On-hook, by pressing the digits and entering "#" to process the call, Unified CM performs a digit-by-digit analysis; off-hoo
- D. Unified CM analyzes all digits as a string.
- E. On-hook, no digit analysis is performed, off-hoo
- F. Unified CM requires the “#* to start the digit analysis.
NEW QUESTION 17
When a new SIP phone Is registered to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, it keeps failing and showing an “unprovisioned” error message in the phone display. Which problem is a possible cause of this issue?
- A. Auto-registration is disabled on the Cisco Unified Communications Manager nodes and the phone device does not have a DN configured.
- B. The DN assigned to the phone is already in use by another SIP phone.
- C. The phone cannot download and install the latest firmware.
- D. The DHCP settings are set incorrectly and the phone does not have an alternate TFTP defined.
- E. The DN configuration for this phone is shared with an SCCP phon
- F. which is not supported.
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit.
This INVITE is sent to an endpoint that only supports G729. What must be done for this call to succeed?
- A. Nothing: both sides support G.729.
- B. Add a transcoder that supports G711ulaw and G.729.
- C. Add a media termination point that supports G.711ulaw and G.729.
- D. Nothing: both sides support payload type 101.
NEW QUESTION 19
A present redundancy group is deployed, and an engineer with ID012345678 initiates a manual fallback. Which statement about Cisco Server Recovery Manager is true?
- A. disconnects all users that had been failed over, and the users must log in again.
- B. disconnects all users that had been failed over
- C. restarts critical on the secondary node
- D. restarts the Cisco Presence Engine
NEW QUESTION 20
A Cisco TelePresence SX80 suddenly has issues displaying main video to a display over HDMI. Which command can you use from the SX80 admin CLI to check the video output status to the monitor?
- A. xStatus Video Output
- B. xCommand Video Status
- C. xConfiguration Video Output
- D. xStatus HDMI Output
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two DNS records must be created to configure Service Discovery for or premises Jabber? (Choose two.)
- A. _cisco-uds._tls.cisco.com pointing to the IP address of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- B. _cuplogin._tcp.cisco.com pointing to a record of IM&P
- C. _cuplogin._tls.cisco com pointing to the IP address of IM&P
- D. _cisco-uds._tcp.cisco com painting to a record of Cisco Unified CM
- E. _xmpp._tls.cisco.com pointing to a record of IM&P
NEW QUESTION 22
An engineer configures Cisco Unified Communications Manager to prevent toll fraud. At which two points does the engineer block the pattern in Cisco Unified CM to complete this task? (Choose two.)
- A. route pattern
- B. route group
- C. translation pattern
- D. partition
- E. CSS
NEW QUESTION 23
A customer has Cisco Unity Connections that is integrated with LDAP. As a Unity Connection administrator, you have received a request to change the first name for VM user. Where must the change be performed?
- A. Cisco Unity Connection
- B. Cisco Unified Communications Manager end user
- C. Active Directory
- D. Cisco IM and Presence
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 350-801 dumps! All 350-801 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/350-801-exam-dumps.html (0 New Questions)