Certified of 350-501 free practice test materials and questions pool for Cisco certification for IT specialist, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 350-501 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies exam Today!
Free demo questions for Cisco 350-501 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
An engineer is setting up overlapping VPNs to allow VRF ABC and XYZ to communicate with VRF CENTRAL but wants to make sure that VRF ABC and XYZ cannot communicate. Which configuration accomplishes these objectives?
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two IS-IS parameters must match before two Level 2 peers can form an adjacency? (Choose two.)
- A. hello timer setting
- B. authentication settings
- C. area ID
- D. system ID
- E. MTU
NEW QUESTION 3
A regional MPLS VPN provider operates in two regions and wants to provide MPLS L3VPN service for a customer with two sites in these separate locations. The VPN provider approaches another organization to provide backbone carrier services so that the provider can connect to these two locations.
Which statement about this scenario is true?
- A. When edge routers at different regional sites are connected over the global carrier backbone, MP-eBGP must run between the routers to exchange the customer VPNv4 routes.
- B. When eBGP is used for label exchange using the send-label option, MPLS-BGP forwarding is configured under the global ABC CSC PE-to-CE interface.
- C. When BGP is used for both route and label exchange, the neighbor a.b.c.d send-label command is used under the address-family VPNv4 command mode.
- D. When IGP is used for route exchange and LDP for label exchange, MPLS is enabled only on the VRF interface on the backbone-carrier PE side.
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit. In which way does router R1 operate differently than router R2?
- A. R1 sends LSA types 5 and 7, while R2 sends type 1, 2, and 7 LSAs.
- B. R1 sends LSA type 2 only, while R2 sends type 1 and type 7 LSAs.
- C. R1 sends LSA type 2 only and R2 sends LSA type 1 only.
- D. R1 sends LSA types 1 and 2, while R2 sends type 1,2, and 7 LSAs.
NEW QUESTION 5
A customer of an ISP requests support to setup a BGP routing policy. Which BGP attribute should be configured to choose specific BGP speakers as preferred points for the customer AS?
- A. lowest multi-exit discriminator
- B. highest local preference outbound
- C. lowest local preference inbound
- D. highest local preference inbound
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit. This configuration is being applied on an IOS XR route. Which statement about this configuration is true?
- A. It is used to create a sensor-group and has a list of YANG models for streaming.
- B. It is used to create a subscription to specify the streaming interval.
- C. It is used to identify MIB entries and has a list of YANG models.
- D. It is used to identify traps for SNMP polling.
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit. Which statement about the neighbor statements for 192.168.1.1 is true?
- A. The router sends BGP labels for its prefixes to this peer.
- B. The router must have TDP configured for the send-label command to operate.
- C. The neighbor router receives at least four labels from this router.
- D. The router sends only a label for the prefix for Loopback0.
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the difference between SNMP and model- driven telemetry?
- A. SNMP uses the YANG data modeling language.
- B. Telemetry uses traps and inform messages to deliver data to a network administrator on a polling basis.
- C. Telemetry allows for modeled network data to be pushed to the network administrator on an as-needed basis.
- D. SNMP pushes network data to the network administrator whenever it is queried.
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit. Which statement describes this configuration?
- A. Router 1 has a new data store to collect SNMP information, but configuration must still be done at the CLI only.
- B. Router 1 can be remotely managed by the CLI using Telnet.
- C. Router 1 has its running configuration locked so changes can be made only when the administrator issues a kill session.
- D. Router 1 has a temporary data store where a copy of the running configuration can be manipulated and verified before committing the configuration.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which statement describes the advantage of a Multi-Layer control plane?
- A. It provides multivendor configuration capabilities for Layer 3 to Layer 1.
- B. It automatically provisions, monitors, and manages traffic across Layer 0 to Layer 3.
- C. It supports dynamic wavelength restoration in Layer 0.
- D. It minimizes human error configuring converged networks.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which task must be performed first to implement BFD in an IS-IS environment?
- A. Configure BFD in an interface configuration mode.
- B. Disable Cisco Express Forwarding on all interfaces running routing protocols other than IS-IS.
- C. Configure all IS-IS routers as Level 2 devices.
- D. Configure BFD under the IS-IS process.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which statement about segment routing prefix segments is true?
- A. It is the longest path to a node.
- B. It is linked to an adjacency SID that is globally unique within the router.
- C. It is linked to a prefix SID that is globally unique within segment routing domain.
- D. It requires using EIGRP to operate.
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit. Which statement about this configuration is true?
- A. It requires a dynamic Cisco MPLS TE path to be configured for the tunnel to run.
- B. It requires OSPF to also be running to have optimized Cisco MPLS TE tunnels.
- C. It is the configuration for the head-end router of a Cisco MPLS TE tunnel with segment routing.
- D. It requires an explicit Cisco MPLS TE path to be configured for the tunnel to run.
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit. Router 1 was experiencing a DDoS attack that was traced to interface gigabitethernet0/1. Which statement about this configuration is true?
- A. Router 1 accepts all traffic that ingresses and egresses interface gigabitethernet0/1.
- B. Router 1 drops all traffic that ingresses interface gigabitethernet0/1 that has a FIB entry that exits a different interface.
- C. Router 1 accepts source addresses that have a match in the FIB that indicates it is reachable through a real interface.
- D. Router 1 accepts source addresses on interface gigabitethernet0/1 that are private addresses.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three OSPF parameters must match before two devices can establish an OSPF adjacency? (Choose three.)
- A. IP address
- B. subnet mask
- C. interface cost
- D. process ID
- E. area number
- F. hello timer setting
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit. What does the REST API command do?
- A. It removes the information identified by Descriptions.xml.
- B. It executes the information specified in Descriptions.xml.
- C. It retrieves the information requested by Descriptions.xml.
- D. It displays the information identified by Descriptions.xml.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which MPLS design attribute can you use to provide Internet access to a major customer through a separate dedicated VPN?
- A. The Internet gateway router is connected as a PE router to the MPLS backbone.
- B. The CE router supports VRF-Lite and the full BGP routing table.
- C. The Internet gateway inserts the full Internet BGP routing table into the Internet access VPN.
- D. The customer that needs the Internet access service is assigned to the same RTs as the Internet gateway.
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit. Which three outcomes occur if the prefix list is added to the neighbor? (Choose three.)
- A. 192.168.0.0/16 is denied.
- B. 192.168.0.0/16 is permitted.
- C. 192.168.0.0/19 is permitted
- D. 192.168.0.0/19 is denied.
- E. 192.168.0.0/17 is permitted
- F. 192.168.0.0/17 is denied.
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibits. Which information is provided for traceback analysis when this configuration is applied?
- A. source interface
- B. packet size distribution
- C. IP sub flow cache
- D. BGP version
NEW QUESTION 20
You are writing an RPL script to accept routes only from certain autonomous systems. Consider this code:
RP/0/RP0/CPU0:router(config-rpl)# if as-path in (ios-regex ‘.*77$’) RP/0/RP0/CPU0:router(config-rpl-if)# pass RP/0/RP0/CPU0:router(config-rpl-if)# endif
If you apply this code to BGP filters, which effect does the code have on your router?
- A. denies routes from AS 7070
- B. allows routes from AS 7077
- C. denies routes from AS 7007
- D. allows routes from AS 770
NEW QUESTION 21
Why do Cisco MPLS TE tunnels require a link-state routing protocol?
- A. The link-state database provides segmentation by area, which improves the path-selection process.
- B. The link-state database provides a data repository from which the tunnel endpoints can dynamically select a source ID.
- C. Link-state routing protocols use SPF calculations that the tunnel endpoints leverage to implement the tunnel.
- D. The tunnel endpoints use the link-state database to evaluate the entire topology and determine the best path.
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure 350-501 dumps! All 350-501 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/350-501/ (102 New Questions)