Cause all that matters here is passing the Cisco 300-910 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 300-910 Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS) exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Ucertify 300-910 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Online Cisco 300-910 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Microservices architecture pattern has been applied and the system has been architected as a set of services. Each service is deployed as a set of instances for throughput and availability. In which two ways are these services packaged and deployed? (Choose two.)
- A. Service instances must be isolated from one another.
- B. Service must be independently deployable and scalable.
- C. Service are written using the same languages, frameworks, and framework versions.
- D. Service must be dependent, deployable, and scalable.
- E. Service instances do not need to be isolated from one another.
NEW QUESTION 2
A user wants to deploy a new service to a Kubernetes cluster. Which two commands accomplish this goal? (Choose two.)
- A. Apply
- B. Install
- C. Deploy
- D. Create
- E. Expose
NEW QUESTION 3
How long analysis systems such as Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana Stack handle ingesting unstructured logs from different devices in various formats?
- A. All devices that generate syslogs must use agents that process the local logs and transmit them in a specific format to the ELK Stack.
- B. All logs are stored in their unstructured text format, and the ELK Stack performs data analysis by intelligently parsing the logs using machine learning algorithms.
- C. All different message formats are parsed separately using custom filters, and the resulting structured data is stored for later analysis.
- D. A single, comprehensive log format is defined on the ELK Stac
- E. All incoming logs, regardless of format, are transformed to match the comprehensive format, and only applicable fields are populated.
NEW QUESTION 4
Configuration changes to the production network devices are performed by a CI/CD pipeline. The code repository and the CI tool are running on separate servers. Some configuration changes are pushed to the code repository, but the pipeline did not start.
Why did the pipeline fail to start?
- A. The CI server was not configured as a Git remote for the repository.
- B. The webhook call from the code repository did not reach the CI server.
- C. Configuration changes must be sent to the pipeline, which then updates the repository.
- D. The pipeline must be started manually after the code repository is updated.
NEW QUESTION 5
A CI/CD pipeline that builds infrastructure components using Terraform must be designed. A step in the pipeline is needed that checks for errors in any of the .tf files in the working directory. It also checks the existing state of the defined infrastructure.
Which command does the pipeline run to accomplish this goal?
- A. terraform plan
- B. terraform check
- C. terraform fmt
- D. terraform validate
NEW QUESTION 6
What are two reasons a Docker golden image should be updated? (Choose two.)
- A. when there is a change to a username or password in the Docker secrets
- B. when the application has a new release
- C. when a fix for a security vulnerability is released
- D. when a change is needed to an environment variable in the Dockerfile
- E. when the base image is nearing the end of life
NEW QUESTION 7
What is chaos engineering?
- A. designing an application with fuzzy logic that makes it hard to predict
- B. a product engineering approach that lacks a formal methodology
- C. splitting a project between teams that do not communicate with each other
- D. introducing problems into a system to study behavior and improve reliability
NEW QUESTION 8
Which Kubernetes object is used to create a ClusterIP or NodePort?
- A. service
- B. pod
- C. deployment
- D. loadbalancer
NEW QUESTION 9
Which method is a safe way to provide a username/password combination to an application running as a service in a Docker container?
- A. encode the value with base64 in a secure DNS CTEXT entry
- B. as an environment variable in the Dockerfile
- C. Docker environment variable
- D. Docker secrets
NEW QUESTION 10
When DevOps practices are integrated into an existing organization, which two characteristics are positive indicators of DevOps maturity? (Choose two.)
- A. mean time between success
- B. mean time to recover
- C. cone testing
- D. change lead time
- E. age of codebase
NEW QUESTION 11
A DevOps engineer has built a new container and must open port 8080 for intercontainer communication. Which command must be added in a Dockerfile to accomplish this goal?
- A. EXPOSE 8080
- B. FIREWALL ADD-PORT 8080
- C. PORT 8080
- D. OPEN PORT 8080
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit. The exhibit shows the output of an Ansible task that prints the contents of the show_ip_int_brief variable that was registered in a different task in the playbook. Which expression is used to print the output of the command without its header row?
- A. show_ip_int_brief[‘stdout_lines’]
- B. show_ip_int_brief[‘stdout_lines’][1:]
- C. show_ip_int_brief[‘stdout_lines’][1:]
- D. show_ip_int_brief[‘stdout_lines’]
NEW QUESTION 13
An interface on a router as a Layer 3 link has been configured to another device by updating an Ansible playbook that is executed via a CI/CD pipeline. The Ansible playbook was written to push the configuration change using the ios_config module. Which automated test validates that the interface is functioning as it should?
- A. Add a pipeline step that runs the playbook a second typ
- B. If it does not modify the device on the second run, then the interface is correctly configured.
- C. Automated testing is already built in because the playbook execution is successful only after Ansible validates that it applied the change.
- D. Add a pipeline step that captures and parses the packet flow for the interface.
- E. Add a pipeline step that captures and parses the show ip interface output so that the operational state can be referenced.
NEW QUESTION 14
What are two benefits of Infrastructure as Code? (Choose two.)
- A. It enables continuous integration.
- B. It allows for management control.
- C. It ensures consistency.
- D. It improves application monitoring.
- E. It reduces risk.
NEW QUESTION 15
The E-commerce application is being monitored using AppDynamics. AppDynamics has noticed that the application response has degraded and has identified some thread contention that might be the cause of the delays.
Where in the interface does AppDynamics bring this to your attention?
- A. Potential Issues section of an individual transaction
- B. Transaction Score graph of a business transaction
- C. Code Deadlock section of the Event List
- D. Slow Calls and Errors tab of the application
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit. What is the reason for this error message?
- A. The required dependencies for the urllib3 module are not installed.
- B. The requests module is not installed.
- C. The required dependencies for the requests module are not installed.
- D. The site-packages directory has been corrupted.
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit. How should the Jenkins job be troubleshooted based on the error provided?
- A. Verify what the responding file created.
- B. Update pip.
- C. Install dependencies.
- D. Place the code in a container and run the job again.
NEW QUESTION 18
A developer wants to deploy a highly available web server cluster and decides to put a load balancer in front of multiple clustered nodes that run the same web service. The goal is for the load balancer to take in users and distribute the load across the whole cluster.
What kind of high-availability configuration is the developer running?
- A. active
- B. passive
- C. active-passive
- D. active-active
NEW QUESTION 19
P.S. Easily pass 300-910 Exam with 0 Q&As Certshared Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certshared 300-910 Dumps: https://www.certshared.com/exam/300-910/ (0 New Questions)