Certleader 300-820 Questions are updated and all 300-820 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 300-820 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 300-820 exam without a problem. We have Latest Cisco 300-820 dumps study guide. PASSED 300-820 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Check 300-820 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit. Mobile Cisco Jabber cannot register with on-premises Cisco Unified Communications Manager using Mobile and Remote Access. Some logs were captured on Expressway Edge. Which action corrects this problem?
- A. Ensure that the peer address does not match the Common Name on certificate.
- B. Ensure that the _cisco-uds SRV record has been configured.
- C. Ensure that the credential has been entered correctly.
- D. Ensure that the SIP domains are added on Expressway Core.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which mode should be used when Call Policy is configured on Expressways?
- A. extended CPL
- B. local CPL, policy service, and off
- C. on
- D. remote CPL
NEW QUESTION 3
Which step is required when configuring cloud and hybrid deployments for Cisco Jabber?
- A. Add the Jabber user to Cisco Unity Connection.
- B. Add the Jabber user to Expressway-E.
- C. Add the Jabber user to Expressway-C.
- D. Add Jabber Users to the Cisco Webex Administration Tool.
NEW QUESTION 4
For a Mobile and Remote Access deployment, which server's certificate must include the Unified registration domain as a Subject Alternate Name?
- A. Expressway-C server certificate
- B. Cisco Unified Communications Manager server certificate
- C. Expressway-E server certificate
- D. Expressway-C and Expressway-E server certificate
NEW QUESTION 5
Which entry in the public (external) DNS is valid to configure DNS SRV records for a Cisco Mobile and Remote Access solution?
- A. _cisco-uds._tcp.<domain>
- B. _cisco-mra._tls.<domain>
- C. _collab-edge._tls.<domain>
- D. _cisco-expwy._tls.<domain>
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit. In an environment SIP devices are registered to CUCM and H.323 devices to VCS. What would be required to enable these calls to setup correctly?
- A. Create a presearch transform.
- B. Change the domain of SIP endpoint A to cisco.com.
- C. Disable SIP in the external zone.
- D. Change the interworking mode to On.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which service is available in a cloud-based deployment using Cisco Webex Messenger?
- A. Presence
- B. Phone services
- C. Voicemail
- D. Call forward services
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit. Cisco Unified Communications Manager routes the call via the Webex Meetings route list and route group to the Video Mesh cluster Node#1 in the Video Mesh cluster is hosting the meeting and has reached full capacity, but other nodes in the cluster still have spare capacity.
What happens to the participant's call?
- A. Another node in the cluster is used and an intra-cluster cascade between the two Video Mesh nodes is formed.
- B. The call is queued.
- C. The call fails.
- D. Another node in the cluster is used and an intra-cluster cascade between Webex and the new Video Mesh node is formed.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which step is required when configuring Cisco Webex Hybrid Message Service?
- A. Register Expressway-C Connector Hosts to the Cisco Webex Cloud.
- B. Register Expressway-C to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- C. Add Expressway-C and Cisco United CM to the Cisco Webex Cloud.
- D. Add Cisco Unity Connection to Expressway-E.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which media encryption mode can be configured on an Expressway zone?
- A. Advanced Encryption Standard
- B. IPsec
- C. Triple Data Encryption Standard
- D. force unencrypted
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement about the Cisco Webex hybrid service is true?
- A. Expressway Connector is required for an on-premises Exchange server.
- B. Hybrid Message service works only with Jabber cloud deployment.
- C. Directory Connector is required for Azure AD.
- D. Directory Connector must be deployed for OBTP to work with on-premises video devices.
NEW QUESTION 12
When determining why Mobile and Remote Access to Cisco TelePresence equipment does not work anymore for an organization. There are several administrators and configuration changes could have happened without anyone knowing. Internal communication seems to be working, but no external system can register or call anywhere. Gathering symptoms, you also discover that no internal systems can call out either.
What is TraversalZone missing that causes this issue?
- A. link to the DefaultZone
- B. pipe to the DefaultZone
- C. SIP trunk to the DefaultZone
- D. route pattern to the DefaultZone
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two statements about Cisco Webex Video Mesh Nodes are true? (Choose two.)
- A. When Expressway Core works with VMN clusters, Expressway Core decides which VMN is used for signaling/media connection.
- B. Cloud-registered devices choose a VMN cluster based on the lowest STUN round trip delay.
- C. The cascading traffic between VMN must bypass the firewall.
- D. When Cisco Unified Communications Manager works with multiple VMNs, Cisco Unified CM decides which VMN is used for signaling connection.
- E. A VMN can terminate a media connection while operating in maintenance mode.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which statement about scheduling Expressway backups is true?
- A. It is not supported on the application.
- B. It is allowed from the application CLI of the Expressway only.
- C. It is allowed from the application CLI and GUI of the Expressway.
- D. It is allowed from the application GUI of the Expressway only.
NEW QUESTION 15
A company already has a Cisco Unified Communications Manager for internal audio and video traffic, but it requires video communication with external partners and customers. It is important to ensure security for the deployment and the connectivity.
What must be set up to enable this requirement?
- A. Cisco Unified Border Element and Cisco ASA Firewall
- B. Cisco Unified Border Element and Cisco Firepower Firewall
- C. Cisco Expressway-C and Cisco Expressway-E
- D. Cisco Expressway-C and Cisco Unified Border Element
NEW QUESTION 16
Which describes what could done on the Expressway-E to successfully route calls from Expressway-C on the internal network to the Internet?
- A. Application layer gateway could be enabled to bridge the media traffic.
- B. A static NAT route could be added to the firewall to bridge the two networks.
- C. The Expressway-E could be enabled for Dual-NIC capability.
- D. The Expressway-E could be enabled for interworking.
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit. If the Webex Teams device cannot connect to Video Mesh Cluster-1 because it is busy, which media node does the Webex Teams device connect to next?
- A. Both Cloud Node US-EAST and US-WEST
- B. Video Mesh Cluster-2
- C. Cloud Node US-EAST
- D. Cloud Node US-WEST
NEW QUESTION 18
Which DNS record and port combination must be resolved externally for Mobile and Remote Access to be used?
- A. _collab-edge on port 8443
- B. _cisco-uds-edge on port 5061
- C. _collab-edge on port 5061
- D. _cisco-uds on port 8443
NEW QUESTION 19
Which configuration is required when implementing Mobile and Remote Access on Cisco Expressway?
- A. IPS
- B. SAML authentication
- C. Cisco Unified CM publisher address
- D. SSO
NEW QUESTION 20
Which part of a hybrid cloud-based deployment with Cisco Webex Messenger Service is used for meeting capabilities?
- A. Cisco Unified CM is always used for meeting capabilities.
- B. Depending on the media flow, the Webex Meeting Center or local Cisco Unified CM meeting resources are used for meeting capabilities.
- C. Depending on the origin of the user, the Webex Meeting Center or local Cisco Unified Communications Manager meeting resources are used for meeting capabilities.
- D. Cisco Webex Meeting Center is always used for meeting capabilities.
NEW QUESTION 21
What is the purpose of a transform in the Expressway server?
- A. A transform has the function as a neighbor zone in the Expresswa
- B. It creates a connection with another server.
- C. A transform changes the audio codec when the call goes through the Expressway.
- D. A transform is used to route calls to a destination.
- E. A transform changes an alias that matches certain criteria into another alias.
NEW QUESTION 22
An organization wants to enable a Cisco Webex connector to synchronize all employees automatically with Cisco Webex instead of using a manual list. Where is the Webex Hybrid Directory Service configured?
- A. Install Cisco Directory Connector on a Microsoft Windows Domain server and configure the software and Webex Control Hub.
- B. Enable the directory service in Cisco Unified Communications Manager under Cisco Unified Serviceability and add the service in Webex Control Hub.
- C. Enable the directory service on Cisco Expressway Edge for Office 365 or Cisco Expressway Core for internal Active Directory and add the service in Webex Control Hub.
- D. Install the Cisco Express Connector and configure the device in Cisco Unified Communications Manager under Cisco Unified Serviceability and add the service in Webex Control Hub.
NEW QUESTION 23
With QoS enabled, which two statements about the Cisco Webex Video Mesh Node signaling and media traffic are true? (Choose two.)
- A. From VMN to CUCM SIP endpoints, the source UDP ports from 52500 to 62999 is used for audio traffic.
- B. From VMN to Webex Teams clients, the source UDP port 5004 is used for video traffic.
- C. From Webex cloud to VMN, the source UDP port 9000 is used for audio traffic.
- D. From VMN to video endpoints, the destination UDP port 5004 is used for audio traffic.
- E. From VMN to Webex cloud, the destination UDP port 9000 is used for video traffic.
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-820 dumps! All 300-820 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/300-820/ (0 New Questions)