Your success in Cisco 300-815 is our sole target and we develop all our 300-815 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 300-815 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 300-815 Practice Exams for Cisco Cisco Other Exam 300-815 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Online Cisco 300-815 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A user in location X dials an extension at location Y. The call travels through a QoS-enabled WAN network, but the user experiences choppy or clipped audio. What is the cause of this issue?
- A. missing Call Admission Control
- B. codec mismatch
- C. ptime mismatch
- D. phone class of service issue
NEW QUESTION 2
When the services key is pressed Cisco Extension Mobility does not show up. What is the cause of the issue?
- A. The URL configured for Cisco Extension Mobility is not correct.
- B. Cisco Extension Mobility Service is not running.
- C. The phone is not subscribed to Cisco Extension Mobility Service.
- D. Cisco Extension Mobility is not enabled in the Phone Configuration Window (Device > Phone)
NEW QUESTION 3
Which call pickup feature allows users to pick up incoming calls in a group that is associated with their own group?
- A. Other Group Pickup
- B. BLF Call Pickup
- C. Group Call Pickup
- D. Directed Call Pickup
NEW QUESTION 4
A user reports when they press the services key they do not receive a user ID and password prompt to assign the phone extension. Which action resolves the issue?
- A. Create the default device profiles for all phone models that are used.
- B. Subscribe the phone to the Cisco Extension Mobility service.
- C. Create the end user and associate it to the device profile.
- D. Assign the extension as a mobile extension.
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit. Within the North American Numbering Plan, gateways located in Ottawa, Canada and marked as “YOW” are assigned to the Calling Party Transformation CSS NANP_CgPTP, which contains partition NANP_calling_xforms. What is the calling-party number and the numbering type if the calling user +1613-555-1234 dials the number?
- A. calling number 613-555-1234 and numbering type “subscriber”
- B. calling number 011-1-613-555-1234 and numbering type “subscriber”
- C. calling number 011613-555-1234 and numbering type “international”
- D. calling number 613-555-1234 and numbering type “national”
NEW QUESTION 6
For s SIP to SIP call flow, when does Cisco Unified Border Element require transcoding resources for DTMF?
- A. interworking between an OOB method and RFC2833 for flow-around calls
- B. interworking between h245-signal and rtp-nte
- C. interworking between an OOB method and RFC2833 for flow-through calls
- D. interworking between h245-alpha numeric and sip-kpml
NEW QUESTION 7
Which IOS command creates a SIP- enabled dial peer?
- A. voice dial-peer 20 sip
- B. dial-peer voice 20 voip
- C. dial-peer voice 20 pots
- D. dial peer voice 20 sip
NEW QUESTION 8
After configuring a Cisco CallManager Express with Cisco Unity Express, inbound calls from the PSTN SIP trunk receive a ring tone for 20 seconds and then a busy signal instead of voicemail. Which configuration fixes this problem?
- A. Router(config)# voice service voipRouter(conf-voi-serv)#allow-connections h323 to h323
- B. Router(config)#dial-peer voice 2 voipRouter(config-dial-peer)#no vad
- C. Router(config)# voice service voipRouter(conf-voi-serv)#allow-connections voice-mail mod
- D. Router(config)# voice service voipRouter(conf-voi-serv)#no supplementary-service sip moved-temporarily
NEW QUESTION 9
Which configuration element of a hunt group allows for changing Calling Party Transformations settings?
- A. line group
- B. hunt pilot
- C. route group
- D. hunt list
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two types of authentication are supported for the configuration of Intercluster Lookup Service? (Choose two.)
- A. TokenID
- B. username and secret key
- C. TLS certificates
- D. passwords
- E. FQDN of the servers defined in DNS
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit. An administrator is troubleshooting why users are not hearing audio when dialing long distance numbers across their Cisco Unified Border Element. The customer’s carrier has a requirement that dialing long distance requires an access code to be entered. Looking at the exhibit, what two actions can be taken to correct signaling? (Choose two.)
- A. Enanle PRACK.
- B. Enable Early Offer on the Cisco Unified Border Element.
- C. Enable the supplementary-service media-renegotiate command.
- D. Enable Media Flow Around
- E. Enable Mid-Call Signaling Consumption.
NEW QUESTION 12
What are the elements for Device Mobility configuration?
- A. physical location, device pool, and Device Mobility group
- B. device pool, Device Mobility group, and region
- C. physical locatio
- D. Device Mobility group, and region
- E. device pool, Device Mobility group, and Cisco IP phone
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two statements are correct with respect to the Client Matter Code setting in the route pattern configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. The Client Matter Code feature does not support overlap sending because the Cisco Unified CM cannot determine when to prompt the user for the code.
- B. If you check the Allow Overlap Sending check box, the Require Client Matter Code check box becomes disabled.
- C. If you check the Allow Overlap Sending check box, you can also check the Require Client Matter Code check box.
- D. The Client Matter Code feature does support overlap sending because the Cisco Unified Communications Manager can determine when to prompt the user for the code.
- E. The Client Matter Code has the option to configure Authorization Level such as in the Forced Authorization Code.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two configuration parameters are prerequisites to set Native Call Queuing on Cisco Unified Communications Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming Service must be activated on at least one node in the cluster.
- B. A unicast music on hold audio source must be configured.
- C. Cisco RIS data collector service must be running on the same server as the Cisco CallManager service.
- D. The maximum number of callers allowed in queue must be 10.
- E. The phone button template must have the Queue Status Softkey configured.
NEW QUESTION 15
A support engineer is troubleshooting a voice network. When conducting a search for call setup details related to calling search space issues, which trace files should be investigated?
- A. CallManager traces
- B. CTI Manager traces
- C. Cisco IP Manager Assistant
- D. Call logs
NEW QUESTION 16
In Cisco Unified Communications Manager, which tool do you use to check SIP traces?
- A. MTP
- B. CCSIP
- C. RTMT
- D. OS Administration Page
NEW QUESTION 17
A company has an SRST gateway running an IOS XE image. The company plans to enable the IPv6 addressing companywide. To enable the IPv6 in a unified SRST gateway to support SIP phones, what are two supported supplementary features for an IPv6 fallback scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. three-way conference
- B. secure SIP lines
- C. T.38 fax relay
- D. transcoding
- E. SIP trunk
NEW QUESTION 18
Where is the dtmf-relay command configured on Cisco Unified Border Element?
- A. in the voice-class VoIP configuration
- B. in the VoIP dial peer
- C. in global SIP configuration
- D. in the VoIP or POTS dial peers
NEW QUESTION 19
Which section under the Real-Time Monitoring Tool allows for reviewing the call flow and signaling for a SIP call in real time?
- A. Analysis Manager > Inventory > Trace File Repositories
- B. System > Tools > Trace and Log Central
- C. Voice/Video > Session Trace Log View > Real Time Data
- D. Voice/Video > Session Trace Log View > Open From Local Disk
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit. An administrator is troubleshooting a situation where a call placed from a phone registered to Cisco Unified Communications Manager does not complete. The administrator wants to use the Dialed Number Analyzer on Cisco Unified CM to check which translation pattern the call is matching. However, when logging in to Cisco Unified Serviceability there is no option for Dialed Number Analyzer under the tool menu. Which two steps must be performed to resolve this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Restart the subscriber
- B. Activate the Cisco Extended Functions service.
- C. Activate the Cisco CallManager service.
- D. Activate the Cisco Dialed Number Analyzer service.
- E. Activate the Cisco Dialed Number Analyzer Server service.
NEW QUESTION 21
What is the relationship between partition, time schedule, and time period in Time-of-Day routing in Cisco Unified Communications Manager?
- A. A partition can have multiple time schedules assigne
- B. A time schedule contains one or more time periods.
- C. A partition can have one time schedule assigne
- D. A time schedule contains one or more time periods.
- E. A partition can have multiple time schedules assigne
- F. A time schedule contains only one time period.
- G. A partition can have one time schedule assigne
- H. A time schedule contains only one time period.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which action is correct with respect to toll fraud prevention configuration in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express?
- A. Configure Direct Inward Dial for Incoming ISDN Calls with overlap dialing.
- B. Configure IP Address Trusted Authentication for Incoming VoIP Calls.
- C. Configure the command no ip address trusted authenticate under “voice service voip”.
- D. Enable Secondary Dial tone on Analog and Digital FXO Ports.
NEW QUESTION 23
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer configures Cisco Unified Border Element to connect the enterprise VoIP network with a SIP telephony provider. Calls are not working in either direction. What must be configured in the dial peer 1 to fix the issue?
- A. address 555 ……..
- B. codec g729
- C. session-protocol sipv2
- D. incoming called number 555…….
NEW QUESTION 24
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-815 Questions & Answers shared by Thedumpscentre.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/300-815-dumps/ (New 0 Q&As)