It is impossible to pass Cisco 300-715 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Pass4sure soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Cisco 300-715 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Most recent Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) practice guides.
Also have 300-715 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Drag the Cisco ISE node types from the left onto the appropriate purposes on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two probes must be enabled for the ARP cache to function in the Cisco ISE profiling service so that a user can reliably bind the IP addresses and MAC addresses of endpoints? (Choose two.)
- A. SNMP
- B. HTTP
- C. RADIUS
- D. DHCP
- E. NetFlow
NEW QUESTION 3
In which two ways can users and endpoints be classified for TrustSec? (Choose two.)
- A. VLAN
- B. dynamic
- C. QoS
- D. SGACL
- E. SXP
NEW QUESTION 4
During BYOD flow, from where does a Microsoft Windows PC download the Network Setup Assistant?
- A. Microsoft App Store
- B. Cisco App Store
- C. Cisco ISE directly
- D. Native OTA functionality
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two ports must be open between Cisco ISE and the client when you configure posture on Cisco ISE? (Choose two.)
- A. TCP 80
- B. TCP 8905
- C. TCP 8443
- D. TCP 8906
- E. TCP 443
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two components are required for creating a Native Supplicant Profile within a BYOD flow? (Choose two.)
- A. Redirect ACL
- B. Connection Type
- C. Operating System
- D. Windows Settings
- E. iOS Settings
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two endpoint compliance statuses are possible? (Choose two.)
- A. compliant
- B. valid
- C. unknown
- D. known
- E. invalid
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two features are available when the primary admin node is down and the secondary admin node has not been promoted? (Choose two.)
- A. new AD user 802.1X authentication
- B. hotspot
- C. posture
- D. guest AUP
- E. BYOD
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two ports do network devices typically use for CoA? (Choose two.)
- A. 19005
- B. 443
- C. 3799
- D. 8080
- E. 1700
NEW QUESTION 10
If a user reports a device lost or stolen, which portal should be used to prevent the device from accessing the network while still providing information about why the device is blocked?
- A. Client Provisioning
- B. BYOD
- C. Guest
- D. Blacklist
NEW QUESTION 11
What are two benefits of TACACS+ versus RADIUS for device administration? (Choose two.)
- A. TACACS+ has command authorization, and RADIUS does not.
- B. TACACS+ uses UDP, and RADIUS uses TCP.
- C. TACACS+ supports 802.1X, and RADIUS supports MAB.
- D. TACACS+ provides the service type, and RADIUS does not.
- E. TACACS+ encrypts the whole payload, and RADIUS encrypts only the password.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two events trigger a CoA for an endpoint when CoA is enabled globally for ReAuth? (Choose two.)
- A. addition of endpoint to My Devices Portal
- B. endpoint marked as lost in My Devices Portal
- C. updating of endpoint dACL
- D. endpoint profile transition from Apple-device to Apple-iPhone
- E. endpoint profile transition from Unknown to Windows10-Workstation
NEW QUESTION 13
What is a characteristic of the UDP protocol?
- A. UDP can detect when a server is down.
- B. UDP can detect when a server is slow.
- C. UDP offers best-effort delivery.
- D. UDP offers information about a non-existent server.
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the minimum certainty factor when creating a profiler policy?
- A. the minimum number that a predefined condition provides
- B. the maximum number that a predefined condition provides
- C. the minimum number that a device certainty factor must reach to become a member of the profile
- D. the maximum number that a device certainty factor must reach to become a member of the profile
NEW QUESTION 15
What is a method for transporting security group tags throughout the network?
- A. by embedding the security group tag in the 802.1Q header
- B. by the Security Group Tag Exchange Protocol
- C. by enabling 802.1AE on every network device
- D. by embedding the security group tag in the IP header
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three default endpoint identity groups does Cisco ISE create? (Choose three.)
- A. endpoint
- B. unknown
- C. blacklist
- D. profiled
- E. whitelist
NEW QUESTION 17
What allows an endpoint to obtain a digital certificate from Cisco ISE during a BYOD flow?
- A. Application Visibility and Control
- B. Supplicant Provisioning Wizard
- C. My Devices Portal
- D. Network Access Control
NEW QUESTION 18
Which statement about configuring certificates for BYOD is true?
- A. The SAN field is populated with the end user name.
- B. The CN field is populated with the endpoint host name.
- C. An endpoint certificate is mandatory for the Cisco ISE BYOD.
- D. An Android endpoint uses EST, whereas other operating systems use SCEP for enrollment.
NEW QUESTION 19
What is needed to configure wireless guest access on the network?
- A. endpoint already profiled in ISE
- B. WEBAUTH ACL for redirection
- C. Captive Portal Bypass turned on
- D. valid user account in Active Directory
NEW QUESTION 20
A user reports that the RADIUS accounting packets are not being seen on the Cisco ISE server. Which command is the user missing in the switch’s configuration?
- A. aaa accounting resource default start-stop group radius
- B. radius-server vsa send accounting
- C. aaa accounting network default start-stop group radius
- D. aaa accounting exec default start-stop group radius
NEW QUESTION 21
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-715 Questions & Answers shared by Dumpscollection.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/300-715/ (New 60 Q&As)