Proper study guides for Improved Cisco Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (SNCF) certified begins with Cisco 300-710 preparation products which designed to deliver the Verified 300-710 questions by making you pass the 300-710 test at your first time. Try the free 300-710 demo right now.
Free 300-710 Demo Online For Cisco Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
A network engineer is configuring URL Filtering on Firepower Threat Defense. Which two port requirements on the Firepower Management Center must be validated to allow communication with the cloud service? (Choose two.)
- A. outbound port TCP/443
- B. inbound port TCP/80
- C. outbound port TCP/8080
- D. inbound port TCP/443
- E. outbound port TCP/80
NEW QUESTION 2
Which limitation applies to Cisco Firepower Management Center dashboards in a multidomain environment?
- A. Child domains can view but not edit dashboards that originate from an ancestor domain.
- B. Child domains have access to only a limited set of widgets from ancestor domains.
- C. Only the administrator of the top ancestor domain can view dashboards.
- D. Child domains cannot view dashboards that originate from an ancestor domain.
NEW QUESTION 3
What are the minimum requirements to deploy a managed device inline?
- A. inline interfaces, security zones, MTU, and mode
- B. passive interface, MTU, and mode
- C. inline interfaces, MTU, and mode
- D. passive interface, security zone, MTU, and mode
NEW QUESTION 4
Which object type supports object overrides?
- A. time range
- B. security group tag
- C. network object
- D. DNS server group
NEW QUESTION 5
Which action should be taken after editing an object that is used inside an access control policy?
- A. Delete the existing object in use.
- B. Refresh the Cisco FMC GUI for the access control policy.
- C. Redeploy the updated configuration.
- D. Create another rule using a different object name.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which Cisco Firepower Threat Defense, which two interface settings are required when configuring a routed interface? (Choose two.)
- A. Redundant Interface
- B. EtherChannel
- C. Speed
- D. Media Type
- E. Duplex
NEW QUESTION 7
After deploying a network-monitoring tool to manage and monitor networking devices in your organization, you realize that you need to manually upload an MIB for the Cisco FMC. In which folder should you upload the MIB file?
- A. /etc/sf/DCMIB.ALERT
- B. /sf/etc/DCEALERT.MIB
- C. /etc/sf/DCEALERT.MIB
- D. system/etc/DCEALERT.MIB
NEW QUESTION 8
Which command is run at the CLI when logged in to an FTD unit, to determine whether the unit is managed locally or by a remote FMC server?
- A. system generate-troubleshoot
- B. show configuration session
- C. show managers
- D. show running-config | include manager
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two deployment types support high availability? (Choose two.)
- A. transparent
- B. routed
- C. clustered
- D. intra-chassis multi-instance
- E. virtual appliance in public cloud
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two remediation options are available when Cisco FMC is integrated with Cisco ISE? (Choose two.)
- A. dynamic null route configured
- B. DHCP pool disablement
- C. quarantine
- D. port shutdown
- E. host shutdown
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the maximum SHA level of filtering that Threat Intelligence Director supports?
- A. SHA-1024
- B. SHA-4096
- C. SHA-512
- D. SHA-256
NEW QUESTION 12
What is a behavior of a Cisco FMC database purge?
- A. User login and history data are removed from the database if the User Activity check box is selected.
- B. Data can be recovered from the device.
- C. The appropriate process is restarted.
- D. The specified data is removed from Cisco FMC and kept for two weeks.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which protocol establishes network redundancy in a switched Firepower device deployment?
- A. STP
- B. HSRP
- C. GLBP
- D. VRRP
NEW QUESTION 14
Which policy rule is included in the deployment of a local DMZ during the initial deployment of a Cisco NGFW through the Cisco FMC GUI?
- A. a default DMZ policy for which only a user can change the IP addresses.
- B. deny ip any
- C. no policy rule is included
- D. permit ip any
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the benefit of selecting the trace option for packet capture?
- A. The option indicates whether the packet was dropped or successful.
- B. The option indicated whether the destination host responds through a different path.
- C. The option limits the number of packets that are captured.
- D. The option captures details of each packet.
NEW QUESTION 16
How many report templates does the Cisco Firepower Management Center support?
- A. 20
- B. 10
- C. 5
- D. unlimited
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two OSPF routing features are configured in Cisco FMC and propagated to Cisco FTD? (Choose two.)
- A. OSPFv2 with IPv6 capabilities
- B. virtual links
- C. SHA authentication to OSPF packets
- D. area boundary router type 1 LSA filtering
- E. MD5 authentication to OSPF packets
NEW QUESTION 18
Which Cisco Firepower rule action displays an HTTP warning page?
- A. Monitor
- B. Block
- C. Interactive Block
- D. Allow with Warning
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two statements about bridge-group interfaces in Cisco FTD are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The BVI IP address must be in a separate subnet from the connected network.
- B. Bridge groups are supported in both transparent and routed firewall modes.
- C. Bridge groups are supported only in transparent firewall mode.
- D. Bidirectional Forwarding Detection echo packets are allowed through the FTD when using bridge-group members.
- E. Each directly connected network must be on the same subnet.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which command is run on an FTD unit to associate the unit to an FMC manager that is at IP address 10.0.0.10, and that has the registration key Cisco123?
- A. configure manager local 10.0.0.10 Cisco123
- B. configure manager add Cisco123 10.0.0.10
- C. configure manager local Cisco123 10.0.0.10
- D. configure manager add 10.0.0.10 Cisco123
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Easily pass 300-710 Exam with 0 Q&As Dumps-hub.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumps-hub.com 300-710 Dumps: https://www.dumps-hub.com/300-710-dumps.html (0 New Questions)