Exam Code: 300-620 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
Certification Provider: Cisco
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 300-620 Exam.
Cisco 300-620 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two statements regarding ACI Multi-Site are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The Multi-Site orchestrator must be directly attached to one ACI leaf.
- B. Routers in the Inter-Site network must run OSPF, DHCP relay, and MP-BGP.
- C. ACI Multi-Site is a solution that supports a dedicated APIC cluster per site.
- D. ACI Multi-Site is a solution that allows one APIC cluster to manage multiple ACI sites.
- E. The Inter-Site network routers should run OSPF to establish peering with the spines.
NEW QUESTION 2
A Solutions Architect is asked to design two data centers based on Cisco ACI technology that can extend L2/L3, VXLAN, and network policy across locations. ACI Multi-Pod has been selected. Which two requirements must be considered in this design? (Choose two.)
- A. ACI underlay protocols, i.
- B. COOP, IS-IS and MP-BGP, spans across pod
- C. Create QoS policies to make sure those protocols have higher priority.
- D. A single APIC Cluster is required in a Multi-Pod desig
- E. It is important to place the APIC Controllers in different locations in order to maximize redundancy and reliability.
- F. ACI Multi-Pod requires an IP Network supporting PIM-Bidir.
- G. ACI Multi-Pod does not support Firewall Clusters across Pod
- H. Firewall Clusters should always be local.
- I. Multi-Pod requires multiple APIC Controller Clusters, one per po
- J. Make sure those clusters can communicate to each other through a highly available connection.
NEW QUESTION 3
When configuring Cisco ACI VMM domain integration with VMware vCenter, which object is created in vCenter?
- A. datacenter
- B. VMware vSphere Standard vSwitch
- C. VMware vSphere Distributed Switch
- D. cluster
NEW QUESTION 4
What are two requirements for the IPN network when implementing a Multi-Pod ACI fabric? (Choose two.)
- A. EIGRP routing
- B. PIM ASM multicast routing
- C. BGP routing
- D. VLAN ID 4
- E. OSPF routing
NEW QUESTION 5
An engineer configured Layer 2 extension from the ACI fabric and changed the Layer 2 unknown unicast policy from Flood to Hardware Proxy. How does this change affect the flooding of the L2 unknown unicast traffic?
- A. It is forwarded to one of the spines to perform as a spine proxy.
- B. It is flooded within the whole fabric.
- C. It is dropped by the leaf when the destination endpoint is not present in the endpoint table.
- D. It is forwarded to one of the APICs to perform as a proxy.
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two components should be configured as route reflectors in the ACI fabric? (Choose two.)
- A. Spine1
- B. apic1
- C. Spine2
- D. Leaf1
- E. Leaf2
- F. apic2
NEW QUESTION 7
Which tenant is used when configuring in-band management IP addresses for Cisco APICs, leaf nodes, and spine nodes?
- A. default
- B. infra
- C. common
- D. mgmt
NEW QUESTION 8
An engineer is implementing Cisco ACI at a large platform-as-a-service provider using APIC controllers, 9396PX leaf switches, and 9336PQ spine switches. The leaf switch ports are configured as IEEE 802.1p ports. Where does the traffic exit from the EPG in IEEE 802.1p mode in this configuration?
- A. from leaf ports tagged as VLAN 0
- B. from leaf ports untagged
- C. from leaf ports tagged as VLAN 4094
- D. from leaf ports tagged as VLAN 1
NEW QUESTION 9
What represents the unique identifier of an ACI object?
- A. universal resource identifier (URI)
- B. application programming interface
- C. management information tree
- D. distinguished name
NEW QUESTION 10
An engineer has set the VMM resolution immediacy to pre-provision in a Cisco ACI environment. No Cisco Discovery Protocol neighborship has been formed between the hypervisors and the ACI fabric leaf nodes. How does this affect the download policies to the leaf switches?
- A. No policies are downloaded because LLDP is the only supported discovery protocol.
- B. Policies are downloaded when the hypervisor host is connected to the VMM VDS.
- C. Policies are downloaded to the ACI leaf switch regardless of Cisco Discovery Protocol neighborship.
- D. No policies are downloaded because there is no discovery protocol neighborship.
NEW QUESTION 11
When creating a subnet within a bridge domain, which configuration option is used to specify the network visibility of the subnet?
- A. limit IP learning to subnet
- B. scope
- C. gateway IP
- D. subnet control
NEW QUESTION 12
On which two interface types should a user configure storm control to protect against broadcast traffic? (Choose two.)
- A. APIC facing interfaces
- B. port channel on a single leaf switch
- C. all interfaces on the leaf switches in the fabric
- D. endpoint-facing trunk interface
- E. fabric uplink interfaces on the leaf switches
NEW QUESTION 13
A RADIUS user resolves its role via the Cisco AV Pair. What object does the Cisco AV Pair resolve to?
- A. tenant
- B. security domain
- C. primary Cisco APIC
- D. managed object class
NEW QUESTION 14
An engineer is creating a configuration import policy that must terminate if the imported configuration is incompatible with the existing system. Which import mode achieves this result?
- A. merge
- B. atomic
- C. best effort
- D. replace
NEW QUESTION 15
Which statement about ACI syslog is true?
- A. Notifications for different scopes of syslog objects can be sent only to one destination.
- B. Syslog messages are sent to the destination through the spine.
- C. All syslog messages are sent to the destination through APIC.
- D. Switches send syslog messages directly to the destinations.
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
A client reports that the ACI domain connectivity to the fiber channel storage is experiencing a B2B credit oversubscription. The environment has a SYSLOG server for state collection messages. Which value should be chosen to clear the critical fault?
- A. 300
- B. 410
- C. 350
- D. 510
NEW QUESTION 17
Which setting prevents the learning of Endpoint IP addresses whose subnet does not match the bridge domain subnet?
- A. “Limit IP learning to network” setting within the bridge domain.
- B. “Limit IP learning to subnet” setting within the EPG.
- C. “Limit IP learning to network” setting within the EPG.
- D. “Limit IP learning to subnet” setting within the bridge domain.
NEW QUESTION 18
What must be configured to redistribute externally learned OSPF routes within the ACI fabric?
- A. Route Control Profile
- B. BGP Route Reflector
- C. BGP Inter-leak Route Map
- D. PIM Sparse Mode
NEW QUESTION 19
Regarding the MTU value of MP-BGP EVPN control plane packets in Cisco ACI, which statement about communication between spine nodes in different sites is true?
- A. By default, spine nodes generate 9000-bytes packets to exchange endpoints routing informatio
- B. As a result, the Inter-Site network should be able to carry 9000-bytes packets.
- C. By default, spine nodes generate 1500-bytes packets to exchange endpoints routing informatio
- D. As a result, the Inter-Site network should be able to carry 1800-bytes packets.
- E. By default, spine nodes generate 1500-bytes packets to exchange endpoints routing informatio
- F. As a result, the Inter-Site network should be able to carry 1500-bytes packets.
- G. By default, spine nodes generate 9000-bytes packets to exchange endpoints routing informatio
- H. As a result, the Inter-Site network should be able to carry 9100-bytes packets.
NEW QUESTION 20
An engineer configured a bridge domain with the hardware-proxy option for Layer 2 unknown unicast traffic. Which statement is true about this configuration?
- A. The leaf switch drops the Layer 2 unknown unicast packet if it is unable to find the MAC address in the local forwarding tables.
- B. The Layer 2 unknown hardware proxy lacks support of the topology change notification.
- C. The leaf switch forwards the Layers 2 unknown unicast packets to all other leaf switches if it is unable to find the MAC address in its local forwarding tables.
- D. The spine switch drops the Layer 2 unknown unicast packet if it is unable to find the MAC address in the proxy database.
NEW QUESTION 21
A situation causes a fault to be raised on the APIC. The ACI administrator does not want that fault to be raised because it is not directly relevant to the environment. Which action should the administrator take to prevent the fault from appearing?
- A. Under System -> Faults, right-click on the fault and select Acknowledge Fault so that acknowledged faults will immediately disappear.
- B. Create a stats threshold policy with both rising and falling thresholds defined so that the critical severity threshold matches the squelched threshold.
- C. Under System -> Faults, right-click on the fault and select Ignore Fault to create a fault severity assignment policy that hides the fault.
- D. Create a new global health score policy that ignores specific faults as identified by their unique fault code.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which table holds IP address, MAC address and VXLAN/VLAN information on a Cisco ACI leaf?
- A. endpoint
- B. adjacency
- C. RIB
- D. ARP
NEW QUESTION 23
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two objects are created as a result of the configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. application profile
- B. attachable AEP
- C. bridge domain
- D. endpoint group
- E. VRF
NEW QUESTION 24
Which two dynamic routing protocols are supported when using Cisco ACI to connect to an external Layer 3 network? (Choose two.)
- A. iBGP
- B. VXLAN
- C. IS-IS
- D. RIPv2
- E. eBGP
NEW QUESTION 25
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-620 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumps-hub.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumps-hub.com/300-620-dumps.html (New 0 Q&As Version)