Your success in Cisco 300-535 is our sole target and we develop all our 300-535 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 300-535 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 300-535 Practice Exams for Cisco Cisco Other Exam 300-535 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Also have 300-535 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
An engineer is deploying a Python script to manage network devices through SSH. Which library based on Paramiko is used?
- A. sshmiko
- B. paramiko.agent
- C. libssh2
- D. netmiko
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer updated the skeleton template. How can a device be entered into the YANG Model?
- A. Modify the device instance of the device by referencing the acl_lab variable from our YANG model.
- B. Deploy a service instance that configures a VLAN of all of the devices present in Cisco NSO.
- C. Deploy a service instance that configures a VLAN of a list of devices referenced to the service YANG model.
- D. Modify the device instance by referencing the device variable from our YANG model.
NEW QUESTION 3
What are two advantages of using Python virtual environments? (Choose two.)
- A. They allow for multiple Python projects to use different versions of the same dependency without conflict.
- B. They allow multiple Python applications to share virtual memory between subprocesses.
- C. They allow for isolated environments where each can use a different version of Python.
- D. They allow for all Python projects to utilize the same set of shared dependencies.
- E. They allow for multiple virtual machines to share a single Python environment.
NEW QUESTION 4
After a configuration request is sent using NETCONF, which call releases any locks and resources associated with the session?
- A. <exit-operation>
- B. <close-activity>
- C. <close-session>
- D. <boot-app>
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit. What are the two outcomes when the RESTCONF POST code is implemented? (Choose two.)
- A. A new VPN endpoint to a VPN is added.
- B. An L3VPN endpoint to a VPN is replaced.
- C. An L3VPN endpoint to a VPN is merged.
- D. A new L3VPN endpoint to a VPN is added.
- E. An L3VPN endpoint to a VPN is updated.
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit. Based on the YANG presented, what is the correct xpath to retrieve the router named “ios-device” under the “CustomerA” service name?
- A. /ncs:abc_service/CustomerA/ios-device
- B. /abc_service/CustomerA/“ios-device”
- C. /ncs:service/abc_service/“CustomerA”/ios-device
- D. /ncs:services/abc_service/CustomerA/ios-device
NEW QUESTION 7
Fill in the blank to complete the statement about NETCONF and Python libraries.
is a Python library that facilitates client-side scripting and deploying changes to the network using the NETCONF protocol.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 8
You create a simple service package skeleton in Cisco NSO using ncs-make-package –service-skeleton template vlan. Which two steps must be performed to complete the service? (Choose two.)
- A. Create the VLAN service template in XML.
- B. Modify the VLAN FastMap algorithm.
- C. Start the VLAN Python VM.
- D. Create the VLAN service model in YANG.
- E. Compile the VLAN NED.
NEW QUESTION 9
A Cisco NSO service has just been deployed. Which Cisco NSO CLI command is used to inspect the resulting device configuration changes before the changes are pushed to the network?
- A. show service impact
- B. commit dry-run outformat native
- C. pseudo-commit
- D. show dry-run output
NEW QUESTION 10
The Netmiko BaseConnection class contains a method called “send_config_set()”. Which two actions does this method perform on the device? (Choose two.)
- A. It takes a filename parameter that executes commands contained in that file on the device.
- B. It requires the user to explicitly send configure terminal and exit commands to the device to enter and exit configuration mode.
- C. It automatically enters and exits configuration mode on the device.
- D. It takes a Python iterable, such as a list of commands, and executes them in order on the device.
- E. It saves the running configuration to the startup configuration after executing the configuration commands on the device.
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit. What is the result of the Ansible task?
- A. It configures a Cisco IOS XR router with BGP AS65000 with two neighbors and redistributes OSPF into BGP.
- B. It validates the BGP configuration on a Cisco IOS XR router, but it is a read-only module and cannot modify the configuration on the router.
- C. It validates the BGP configuration on a Cisco IOS XE router, but it is a check mode-only network module and cannot modify the configuration on the router.
- D. It configures a Cisco IOS router with BGP on AS500 and redistributes OSPF into BGP.
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit. A Python script is created to add a new device on Cisco NSO using RESTCONF API. The device is added successfully, but a 405 Method Not Allowed RESTCONF error code has received as the line to fetch SSH keys runs. Which code is missing to complete the script?
- A. response = requests.put(baseUriOperation + “/devices/device=ios-device/ssh/fetch-host-keys”, auth=auth, headers=headers)
- B. response = requests.post(baseUriOperation + “/devices/device=ios-device/ssh/fetch-host-keys”, auth=auth, headers=headers)
- C. response = requests.post(baseUriOperation + “/devices/device=ios-device/ssh/request-host-keys”, auth=auth, headers=headers)
- D. response = requests.put(baseUriOperation + “/devices/device=ios-device/ssh/request- host-keys”, auth=auth, headers=headers)
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit. XTC has been configured by an engineer. What does the IPv4 address represent on the snippet?
- A. local address of the router on which it listens for PCEP
- B. configured for the local peer for state synchronization
- C. destination address of the router on which it listens for PCEP
- D. configured for the remote peer for state synchronization
NEW QUESTION 14
Which data format should be used to serialize structured data in the most compact way?
- A. protobufs
- B. YAML
- C. JSON
- D. XML
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two operations must be used to allow a network engineer to use NETCONF to configure and manage networking devices? (Choose two.)
- A. <get-config>
- B. <open-session>
- C. <close-session>
- D. <remove-config>
- E. <put>
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit. Regarding the Python script using YDK, what is the result for a device that is running Cisco IOS XR Software?
- A. retrieves the system time
- B. configures the system time
- C. prints the uptime of the CRUDService
- D. prints the system uptime
NEW QUESTION 17
A user is debugging a problem with model-driven dial-in/out streams with gRPC for a Cisco IOS XR implementation. There is no streaming data and the path is not resolved when the show telemetry model-driven subscription command is issued on the router. What is the cause of the problem?
- A. The emsd process is not running.
- B. There are polling interval problems.
- C. SNMP is not enabled.
- D. There is no support for IOS XR 64-bit.
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit. What must be added after the last line of the Ansible playbook to check if the output contains “IOS-XR”?
- A. wait_for: result contains “IOS-XR”
- B. wait_for: result contains IOS-XR
- C. notify: “IOS-XR”
- D. wait_for_connection:
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two commands generate a template using Cisco NSO to build a service package? (Choose two.)
- A. show running-config devices device ce-ios config ios:interface Loopback 0 | display template.xml
- B. show running-config devices device ce-ios config ios:interface Loopback 0 | display xml | save template.xml
- C. request running-config devices device ce-ios config ios:interface Loopback 0 | display xml
- D. show running-config devices device ce-ios config ios:interface Loopback 0
- E. show running-config devices device ce-ios config ios:interface Loopback 0 | display xml
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit. Using the provided XML snippet, which Xpath expression prints “Jane”?
- A. //employee/firstName/value()
- B. //employee/firstName/value()
- C. //employee/firstName/text()
- D. //employee/firstName/text()
NEW QUESTION 21
Refer to the exhibit. Which XML output is a valid instantiation of the YANG model?
NEW QUESTION 22
Refer to the exhibit. The ncclient Python script is captured from the ncclient import manager. Which configuration on the Cisco IOS XE device is the script used to enable?
- A. router ospf 100 router-id 220.127.116.11 network 10.1.1.0 0.0.0.3 area 0
- B. router ospf 100 network10.1.1.0 0.0.0.3 area 0
- C. router ospf 100 router-id 10.1.1.0 network 18.104.22.168 0.0.0.3 area 0
- D. router ospf 100 router-id 22.214.171.124
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Dumps-hub.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-535 dumps! All 300-535 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumps-hub.com/300-535-dumps.html (0 New Questions)