Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 300-510 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 300-510 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Cisco 300-510 exam. Latest Cisco 300-510 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Cisco 300-510 Brain Dumps First.
Cisco 300-510 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which output from the show isis interface command helps an engineer troubleshoot an IS-IS adjacency problem on a Cisco IOS-XR platform?
- A. metric
- B. priority
- C. circuit type
- D. hello interval
NEW QUESTION 2
You have configured routing policies on a Cisco IOS XR device with routing policy language. Which two statements about the routing policies are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The routing policies affect BGP-related routes only.
- B. If you make edits to an existing routing policy without pasting the full policy into the CLI, the previous policy is overwritten.
- C. You can change an existing routing policy by editing individual statements.
- D. The routing policies are implemented in a sequential manner.
- E. The routing policies are implemented using route maps.
NEW QUESTION 3
Drag and drop the attributes for the BGP route selection on the left into the correct order on the right. Not all options are used.
Select and Place:
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit. CE1 and CE2 cannot communicate through the service provider BGP peering is established between PE1 and PE2. IS-IS is the only routing protocol running in the service provider core. What step can be done to troubleshoot the issue?
- A. Switch the IGPs running in the core from IS-IS to OSPF to support a Cisco MPLS TE tunnel from PE1 to PE2.
- B. Configure BGP between CE and PE routers.
- C. Confirm that IS-IS is running with metric-style narrow.
- D. Verify the MPLS LSPs.
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit. CE1 is the gateway router into the provider network via PE1. A network operator must inject a default route into OSPF area 0. All devices inside area 0 must be able to reach PE1. Which configuration achieves this goal?
- A. B.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two routing protocols have extensions capable of running SRv6? (Choose two.)
- A. OSPF
- B. BGP
- C. RIP
- D. IGRP
- E. EIGRP
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer implemented this segment routing configuration. Which statement about the output is true?
- A. This range conflicts with the segment routing local block range.
- B. The device must be reloaded for these ranges to be allocated and used.
- C. The default segment routing global block range is being used on this device.
- D. A nondefault segment routing global block range is being used on this device.
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer has successfully fixed BGP peering issue. R1 has an established eBGP peering with R2 and R3. Which mechanism should the engineer apply in order to steer the traffic correctly?
- A. The MED attribute can be applied on R2 to influence R1 to use it as the primary path.
- B. The local preference attribute can be applied on R3 to influence AS 65513 to use AS 65515 as the secondary path.
- C. The weight attribute can be applied on R2 to influence AS 65513 to use AS 65515 as the primary path.
- D. The IGP metric can be manipulated on R1 to allow traffic to be load balanced between R2 and R3.
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit. Which task must you perform on interface g1/0/0 to complete the SSM implementation?
- A. configure OSPFv3
- B. enable CDP
- C. disable IGMP
- D. configure IGMPv3
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit. Why is neighbor 10.1.5.5 stuck in “2WAY” state?
- A. Router ID 10.1.5.5 is not reachable from R2
- B. OSPF authentication has failed between R2 and 10.1.5.5
- C. It is an expected behavior when OSPF network type is broadcast
- D. OSPF parameters (Area ID or hello interval) are mismatched between R2 and 10.1.5.5
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement about enabling segment routing for IGPs is true?
- A. Segment routing must first be enabled under then routing process and then globally
- B. Segment routing must first be enabled globally and then under the routing process
- C. Segment routing can be enabled only under the routing process
- D. Segment routing can be enabled only globally
NEW QUESTION 12
What is used by SR-TE to steer traffic through the network?
- A. shortest path calculated by IGP
- B. dynamic rules
- C. path policy
- D. explicit maps
NEW QUESTION 13
Which command is used to enable BIDIR-PIM under global configuration mode for Cisco IOS XE Sofware?
- A. ip pim bidir-enable
- B. ipv4 pim bidir-enable
- C. ip multicast-routing
- D. ip pim bidir
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit. Which router does R1 install as an alternate next hop when trying to reach R3 if LFA is enabled?
- A. R5
- B. R3
- C. R4
- D. R2
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit. How are packets directed through the data plane when SRv6 is implemented?
- A. An ordered list of segments is encoded in a routing extension header
- B. The MPLS data plane is used to push labels onto IGP routes
- C. A stack of labels represents an ordered list of segments
- D. The packet is encapsulated with a header and trailer encoding the ordered list of segments
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit. A network operator must stop 10.33.33.33/32 from being redistributed into Level 1 router XR1. Which configuration meets this need?
NEW QUESTION 17
For which reason do you deploy BGP confederations within a BGP transit backbone?
- A. to support a larger number of eBGP peer sessions
- B. to increase the number of routes that can be redistributed between the running IGP and BGP
- C. to reduce the number of eBGP routes that must be shared between autonomous systems
- D. to reduce the number of iBGP peering sessions
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two conditions must be met before separate ISPs can provide interdomain multicast routing? (Choose two.)
- A. Each ISP must configure MSDP to connect its individual multicast administrative domain to the domains at other ISPs.
- B. Each ISP must dedicate a single router to handle multicast traffic between providers.
- C. Each ISP must replace its RP assignment with a global RP.
- D. Each ISP must configure its network to use PIM-DM.
- E. Each ISP must support intradomain multicast routing.
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit. A service provider technician is working on a multicast issue for a customer. While checking the multicast table, the technician notices that no flags are present for the (188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206) entry, yet flags are present for the (220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168) entry.
Which factor might explain this issue?
- A. Only the administratively scoped range is permitted
- B. Only ASM is permitted
- C. Only the default SSM range is permitted
- D. Only GLOP is permitted
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit. P1 and PE3 Cisco IOS XR routers are directly connected and have this configuration applied. The BGP session is not coming up. Assume that there is no IP reachability problem and both routers can open tcp port 179 to each other. Which action fixes the issue?
- A. Change HMAC-MD5 to HMAC-SHA1-20
- B. Configure the send and accept lifetime under key 1
- C. Change HMAC-MD5 to MD5
- D. Change HMAC-MD5 to HMAC-SHA1-12
NEW QUESTION 21
Refer to the exhibit. Routers R1 and R2 cannot form a neighbor relationship, but the network is otherwise configured correctly and operating normally. Which two statements describe the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. The two routers are in the same area
- B. The two routers are in different subnets
- C. The two routers have password mismatch issues
- D. The two routers have the same network ID
- E. The two routers are in different areas
NEW QUESTION 22
Refer to the exhibit. Which statement about this configuration is true?
- A. Router 1 sends and receives multiple best paths from neighbor 192.168.1.1
- B. Router 1 sends up to two paths to neighbor 192.168.1.1 for all routes
- C. Router 1 receives up to two paths from neighbor 192.168.1.1 for all routes in the same AS
- D. Router 1 receives only the best path from neighbor 192.168.1.1
NEW QUESTION 23
Refer to the exhibit. A network operator wants to expand the segment routing global block in upcoming maintenance. The operator must ensure that the changes to the segment routing global block have no adverse impacts on the prefix-sid associated with the loopback0 interface used within the OSPF domain. Which command can the operator use to enforce R2 to have a strict prefix-sid assignment to loopback0? A.
- A. A.B.
NEW QUESTION 24
Refer to the exhibit. A network operator is getting the route for 10.11.11 0/24 from two upstream providers on #XR3. The network operator must configure #XR3 to force the 10.11.11.0/24 prefix to route via next hop of 10.0.0.9 as primary when available. Which of these can the operator use the routing policy language for, to enforce this traffic forwarding path?
- A. weight of 0 on the prefix coming from 192.168.0.2
- B. lower local preference on the prefix coming from 192.168.0.2
- C. higher local preference on the prefix coming from 192.168.0.1
- D. weight of 100 on the prefix coming from 192.168.0.1
NEW QUESTION 25
Thanks for reading the newest 300-510 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Allfreedumps.com 300-510 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.allfreedumps.com/300-510-dumps.html (60 Q&As Dumps)