Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 300-430 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 300-430 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Cisco 300-430 exam. Latest Cisco 300-430 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Cisco 300-430 Brain Dumps First.
Online 300-430 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the default IEEE 802.1x AP authentication configuration on a Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controller?
- A. EAP-PEAP with 802.1x port authentication
- B. EAP-TLS with 802.1x port authentication
- C. EAP-FAST with CAPWAP DTLS + port authentication
- D. EAP-FAST with CAPWAP DTLS
NEW QUESTION 2
An engineer is implementing Cisco Identity-Based Networking on a Cisco AireOS controller. The engineer has two ACLs on the controller. The first ACL, named BASE_ACL, is applied to the corporate_clients interface on the WLC, which is used for all corporate clients. The second ACL, named HR_ACL, is referenced by ISE in the Human Resources group policy. What is the resulting ACL when a Human Resources user connects?
- A. HR_ACL appended with BASE_ACL
- B. HR_ACL only
- C. BASE_ACL appended with HR_ACL
- D. BASE_ACL only
NEW QUESTION 3
An engineer wants the wireless voice traffic class of service to be used to determine the queue order for packets received, and then have the differentiated services code point set to match when it is resent to another port on the switch. Which configuration is required in the network?
- A. Platinum QoS configured on the WLAN
- B. WMM set to required on the WLAN
- C. msl qos trust dscp configured on the controller switch port
- D. msl qos trust cos configured on the controller switch port
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two steps are needed to complete integration of the MSE to Cisco Prime Infrastructure and be able to track the location of clients/rogues on maps? (Choose two.)
- A. Synchronize access points with the MSE.
- B. Add the MSE to Cisco Prime Infrastructure using the CLI credentials.
- C. Add the MSE to Cisco Prime Infrastructure using the Cisco Prime Infrastructure communication credentials configured during set up.
- D. Apply a valid license for Wireless Intrusion Prevention System.
- E. Apply a valid license for location tracking.
NEW QUESTION 5
On a branch office deployment, it has been noted that if the FlexConnect AP is in standalone mode and loses connection to the WLC, all clients are disconnected, and the SSID is no longer advertised. Considering that FlexConnect local switching is enabled, which setting is causing this behavior?
- A. ISE NAC is enabled
- B. 802.11r Fast Transition is enabled
- C. Client Exclusion is enabled
- D. FlexConnect Local Auth is disabled
NEW QUESTION 6
An engineer configures the wireless LAN controller to perform 802.1x user authentication. Which configuration must be enabled to ensure that client devices can connect to the wireless, even when WLC cannot communicate with the RADIUS?
- A. pre-authentication
- B. local EAP
- C. authentication caching
- D. Cisco Centralized Key Management
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two protocols are used to communicate between the Cisco MSE and the Cisco Prime Infrastructure network management software? (Choose two.)
- A. HTTPS
- B. Telnet
- C. SOAP
- D. SSH
- E. NMSP
NEW QUESTION 8
A user is trying to connect to a wireless network that is configured for WPA2-Enterprise security using a corporate laptop. The CA certificate for the authentication server has been installed on the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store on the laptop. The user has been prompted to enter the credentials multiple times, but the authentication has not succeeded. What is causing the issue?
- A. There is an IEEE invalid 802.1X authentication policy on the authentication server.
- B. The user Active Directory account is locked out after several failed attempts.
- C. There is an invalid 802.1X authentication policy on the authenticator.
- D. The laptop has not received a valid IP address from the wireless controller.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements about the requirements for a Cisco Hyperlocation deployment are true? (Choose two.)
- A. After enabling Cisco Hyperlocation on Cisco CMX, the APs and the wireless LAN controller must be restarted.
- B. NTP can be configured, but that is not recommended.
- C. The Cisco Hyperlocation feature must be enabled on the wireless LAN controller and Cisco CMX.
- D. The Cisco Hyperlocation feature must be enabled only on the wireless LAN controller.
- E. If the Cisco CMX server is a VM, a high-end VM is needed for Cisco Hyperlocation deployments.
NEW QUESTION 10
For security purposes, an engineer enables CPU ACL and chooses an ACL on the Security > Access Control Lists > CPU Access Control Lists menu. Which kind of traffic does this change apply to, as soon as the change is made?
- A. wireless traffic only
- B. wired traffic only
- C. VPN traffic
- D. wireless and wired traffic
NEW QUESTION 11
An engineer wants to configure WebEx to adjust the precedence and override the QoS profile on the WLAN. Which configuration is needed to complete this task?
- A. Change the WLAN reserved bandwidth for WebEx
- B. Create an AVC profile for WebEx
- C. Create an ACL for WebEx
- D. Change the AVC application WebEx-app-sharing to mark
NEW QUESTION 12
An IT team is growing quickly and needs a solution for management device access. The solution must authenticate users from an external repository instead of the current local on the WLC, and it must also identify the user and determine what level of access users should have. Which protocol do you recommend to achieve these goals?
- A. network policy server
- B. RADIUS
- C. TACACS+
- D. LDAP
NEW QUESTION 13
Where is a Cisco OEAP enabled on a Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controller?
- A. RF Profile
- B. Flex Profile
- C. Policy Profile
- D. AP Join ProfileCorrect
NEW QUESTION 14
An engineer is performing a Cisco Hyperlocation accuracy test and executes the cmxloc start command on Cisco CMX. Which two parameters are relevant? (Choose two.)
- A. X, Y real location
- B. client description
- C. AP name
- D. client MAC address
- E. WLC IP address
NEW QUESTION 15
During the EAP process and specifically related to the client authentication session, which encrypted key is sent from the RADIUS server to the access point?
- A. WPA key
- B. session key
- C. encryption key
- D. shared-secret key
NEW QUESTION 16
An engineer is implementing a FlexConnect group for access points at a remote location using local switching but central DHCP. Which client feature becomes available only if this configuration is changed?
- A. multicast
- B. static IP
- C. fast roaming
- D. mDNS
NEW QUESTION 17
An engineer must implement rogue containment for an SSID. What is the maximum number of APs that should be used for containment?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 18
Where is Cisco Hyperlocation enabled on a Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controller web interface?
- A. Policy Profile
- B. AP Join Profile
- C. Flex Profile
- D. RF Profile
NEW QUESTION 19
Which three properties are used for client profiling of wireless clients? (Choose three.)
- A. HTTP user agent
- B. DHCP
- C. MAC OUI
- D. hostname
- E. OS version
- F. IP address
NEW QUESTION 20
An engineer is following the proper upgrade path to upgrade a Cisco AireOS WLC from version 7.3 to 8.9. Which two ACLs for Cisco CWA must be configured when upgrading from the specified codes? (Choose two.)
- A. Permit 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 UDP any any
- B. Permit 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 any DNS any
- C. Permit 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 UDP DNS any
- D. Permit 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 UDP any DNS
- E. Permit any any any
NEW QUESTION 21
An engineer completed the basic installation for two Cisco CMX servers and is in the process of configuring high availability, but it fails. Which two statements about the root of the issue are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The Cisco CMX instances are installed in the same subnet.
- B. The types of the primary and secondary Cisco CMX installations differ.
- C. The delay between the primary and secondary instance is 200 ms.
- D. The sizes of the primary and secondary Cisco CMX installations differ.
- E. Both Cisco CMX installations are virtual.
NEW QUESTION 22
CMX Facebook Wi-Fi allows access to the network before authentication. Which two elements are available? (Choose two.)
- A. Allow HTTP traffic only before authentication and block all the traffic.
- B. Allow all the traffic before authentication and intercept HTTPS only.
- C. Allow HTTPs traffic only before authentication and block all other traffic.
- D. Allow all the traffic before authentication and intercept HTTP only.
- E. Allow SNMP traffic only before authentication and block all the traffic.
NEW QUESTION 23
All APs are receiving multicast traffic, instead of only the APs that need it. What is the cause of this problem?
- A. The multicast group includes all APs
- B. The wrong multicast address was used
- C. The multicast group is assigned the wrong VLAN
- D. Multicast IGMP snooping is not enabled
NEW QUESTION 24
An engineer must configure a Cisco WLC to support Cisco Aironet 600 Series OfficeExtend APs. Which two Layer 2 security options are supported in this environment? (Choose two.)
- A. Static WEP + 802.1X
- B. WPA+WPA2
- C. Static WEP
- D. CKIP
- E. 802.1X
NEW QUESTION 25
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is creating an ACL to restrict some traffic to the WLC CPU. Which selection must be made from the direction drop-down list?
- A. It must be Inbound because traffic goes to the WLC.
- B. Packet direction has no significance; it is always Any.
- C. It must be Outbound because it is traffic that is generated from the WLC.
- D. To have the complete list of options, the CPU ACL must be created only by the CLI.
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Easily pass 300-430 Exam with 60 Q&As Exambible Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Exambible 300-430 Dumps: https://www.exambible.com/300-430-exam/ (60 New Questions)