Passleader 300-425 Questions are updated and all 300-425 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 300-425 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 300-425 exam without a problem. We have Leading Cisco 300-425 dumps study guide. PASSED 300-425 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Cisco 300-425 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
A university is in the process of designing a wireless network in an auditorium that seats 500 students and supports student laptops. Which design methodology should the university implement in the auditorium?
- A. roaming design model
- B. voice design model
- C. location design model
- D. high-density design model
NEW QUESTION 2
Which CLI command does an engineer use to validate that the redundancy peer of a Stateful Switchover pair of controllers is up and connected?
- A. rping
- B. ping
- C. eping
- D. mping
NEW QUESTION 3
A wireless deployment in a high-density environment is being used by vendors to process credit card payment transactions via handheld mobile scanners. The scanners are having problems roaming between access points in the environment. Which feature on the wireless controller should have been incorporated in the design?
- A. RX SOP
- B. 802.11w
- C. AP Heartbeat Timeout
- D. Application Visibility Control
NEW QUESTION 4
Multiple WLCs are implemented in a high-availability configuration in a mobility group. APs are deployed with only a primary controller assigned. By default, which mobility group member controller do the orphaned APs join in the event of a failed controller?
- A. controller with the most available AP free license capacity
- B. controller with the lowest percent of associated APs per license capacity
- C. controller with the least CPU utilization over the last reporting period
- D. controller with the least number of associated APs
NEW QUESTION 5
An engineer must decide the cell overlap for a wireless voice deployment. Which Cisco measurement recommendation should be considered?
- A. The edge of the cell should be -67 dBm.
- B. The edge of the cell should be below 35 RSSI.
- C. The measurement should be done on the 2.4-GHz band.
- D. One AP should be deployed per 3000 square feet.
NEW QUESTION 6
A customer has two Cisco 550B WLCs that manage all the access points in their network and provide N+1 redundancy and load balancing. The primary Cisco WLC has 60 licenses and the secondary Cisco WLC has 40. The customer wants to convert the N+1 model to an HA model and provide SSO. Configuration must be performed during a maintenance window. After performing all the configurations on both controllers, the config redundancy unit secondary command is issued on the secondary Cisco WLC and it fails. Which parameter needs to be in place to complete the configuration?
- A. A cable in the RP port
- B. The secondary Cisco WLC needs a minimum of 50 base licenses
- C. The primary Cisco WLC is already set as the secondary unit.
- D. SSO needs to be enabled
NEW QUESTION 7
Drag and drop the characteristics from the left onto the correct functionalities on the right.
Select and Place:
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement about creating a mobility group is true, excluding mobility anchors?
- A. Each WLC must use the same mobility name and be defined as a peer in each other’s static mobility members list.
- B. If WLCs with HA SSO are deployed, each WLC in the WLC HA pair considered separately as a mobility peer.
- C. The WLCs do not have to be of the same model or type to be a member of a mobility group, however each member should be running different software versions.
- D. A mobility groups does not require all WLCs in the group to use the same virtual IP address.
NEW QUESTION 9
Where must the APs be mounted when used in a high-density wireless network to provide 6 dB to 20 dB of attenuation to a cell?
- A. in the aisle
- B. under the seat
- C. above the stage
- D. under the stage
NEW QUESTION 10
A customer has determined that aesthetics is a primary concern for their upcoming guest deployment. Which design consideration can be leveraged to address this concern?
- A. Paint the access point to cover the LED from being noticeable.
- B. Use enclosures to hide the wireless infrastructure in the surrounding environment.
- C. Use AIR-AP-BRACKET-1 to allow for greater mounting locations
- D. Deploy environmentally friendly cabling components to blend into the environment.
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer has noticed that Client Band Select is enabled and no clients are utilizing the 5 GHz band. Which three parameters must be met to ensure that wireless clients use the 5 GHz band? (Choose three.)
- A. Ensure that channel bonding is enabled on the WLAN.
- B. Ensure that the co-channel interference has not exceeded -85 dBm.
- C. Ensure tha the UNII-2 extended channels are enabled on the 802.11a radios.
- D. Ensure that the client is receiving RSSI above the minimum band select RSSI threshold.
- E. Ensure that the client is dual-band capable.
- F. Ensure that the WLAN has 802.11a enabled.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two criteria must be considered when conducting an outdoor bridge site survey? (Choose two.)
- A. near-far effect
- B. weather
- C. traffic lights
- D. power lines
- E. Fresnel zone
NEW QUESTION 13
A wireless engineer is utilizing the voice readiness tool in Cisco Prime for a customer that wants to deploy Cisco IP phones. Which dBm range is the network inspected against?
- A. -78 to -65 dBm B.-72 to -67 dBm
- B. 85 to -65 dBm
- C. -85 to -67 dBm
NEW QUESTION 14
Clustering Cisco WLCs into a single RF group enables the RRM algorithms to scale beyond the capabilities of a single Cisco WLC. How many WLC and APs in an RF group can the controller software scale up to in WLC release 8.9 depending on the platform?
- A. up to 20 WLCs and 1000 APs
- B. up to 20 WLCs and 3000 APs
- C. up to 20 WLCs and 4000 APs
- D. up to 20 WLCs and 6000 APs
NEW QUESTION 15
A customer is running a guest WLAN with a foreign/export-anchor setup. There is one anchor WLC in the US and two in Europe. Anchor WLC priorities are used to prefer local anchors. During a routine network audit, it is discovered that a large number of guest client sessions in the US are anchored to the WLCs in Europe. Which reason explains this behavior?
- A. The foreign WLC failed and recovered.
- B. The US anchor WLC failed and recovered.
- C. The US anchor WLC is anchored to itself with a priority value of zero.
- D. The anchor WLC is in the same mobility group.
NEW QUESTION 16
An engineer must create data link redundancy for the company’s Cisco Wireless LAN controller. The engineer has decided to configure LAG-based redundancy instead of port-based redundancy. Which three features of LAG-based redundancy influenced this decision? (Choose three.)
- A. Packets are always sent out on the same port they are received on.
- B. All interface traffic passes as long as one port is up.
- C. The same port has multiple untagged dynamic interfaces.
- D. Interface connection to two separate nonstacked switches is available.
- E. Full bandwidth of all links is available.
- F. Ports are grouped into multiple LAGs.
NEW QUESTION 17
A network engineer is preparing for an office site survey with a height of 2.5 meters. Which three components are recommended to complete the survey? (Choose three.)
- A. Use a battery pack to power APs
- B. Use a drawing of the office space to draw AP and client placements.
- C. Use DoS attack on APs while measuring the throughput.
- D. Use APs with directional antennas.
- E. Use APs with external antennas.
- F. Use APs with built-in antennas.
NEW QUESTION 18
An engineer must ensure that the wireless network can accomplish fast secure roaming by way of caching keys on the access points. Which key caching mechanism is enabled by default on a Cisco AireOS WLC?
- A. SKC
- B. OKC
- C. 802.11r
- D. CCKM
NEW QUESTION 19
An engineer must ensure that the new wireless LAN deployment can support seamless roaming between access points using a standard based on an amendment to the 802.11 protocol. Which protocol must the engineer select?
- A. 802.11i
- B. 802.11ac
- C. 802.11r
- D. 802.11e
NEW QUESTION 20
A high-density wireless network is designed. Which Cisco WLC configuration setting must be incorporated in the design to encourage clients to use the 5 GHz spectrum?
- A. Band Select
- B. RRM
- C. Cisco Centralized Key Management
- D. load balancing
NEW QUESTION 21
An engineer has successfully configured high availability and SSO using two Cisco 5508 Wireless LAN Controllers. The engineer can access the Active Primary WLC, but the Secondary Standby WLC is not accessible. Which two methods allow access to the standby unit? (Choose two.)
- A. via the console connection
- B. SSH to the redundancy management interface of the primary WLC
- C. SSH to the service port interface
- D. SSH to the virtual interface of the secondary WLC
- E. SSH to the management interface of the primary WLC
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. Easily pass 300-425 Exam with 61 Q&As DumpSolutions.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest DumpSolutions.com 300-425 Dumps: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/300-425-dumps/ (61 New Questions)