Master the 300-420 Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Exambible 300-420 book. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 300-420 questions in our Cisco 300-420 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Cisco 300-420 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Cisco 300-420 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free 300-420 Demo Online For Cisco Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
A company with multiple service providers wants to speed up BGP convergence time in the event a failure occurs with their primary link. Which approach achieves this goal and does not impact router CPU utilization?
- A. Utilize BFD and tune the multiplier to 50
- B. Lower the BGP hello interval
- C. Decrease the BGP keepalive timer
- D. Utilize BFD and keep the default BGP timers
NEW QUESTION 2
A network engineer must connect two sites across a public network using a secure tunneling technology that supports multicast traffic. Which technology must be chosen?
- A. IPsec
- B. GRE
- C. PPTP
- D. GRE over IPsec
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two best practices must be followed when designing an out-of-band management network? (Choose two.)
- A. Enforce access control
- B. Facilitate network integration
- C. Back up data using the management network
- D. Ensure that the management network is a backup to the data network
- E. Ensure network isolation
NEW QUESTION 4
What is a benefit of using VRRPv3 as compared to VRRPv2?
- A. VRRPv3 supports IPv4 and IPv6
- B. VRRPv3 supports authentication
- C. VRRPv3 supports preemption
- D. VRRPv3 supports stateful switchover
NEW QUESTION 5
A router running ISIS is showing high CPU and bandwidth utilization. An engineer discovers that the router is configured as L1/L2 and has L1 and L2 neighbors. Which step optimizes the design to address the issue?
- A. Make this router a DIS for each of the interfaces
- B. Disable the default behavior of advertising the default route on the L1/L2 router
- C. Configure the router to be either L1 or L2
- D. Configure each interface as either L1 or L2 circuit type
NEW QUESTION 6
A customer is discussing QoS requirements with a network consultant. The customer has specified that endto- end path verification is a requirement. Which QoS solution meets this requirement?
- A. IntServ model with RSVP to support the traffic flows
- B. DiffServ model with PHB to support the traffic flows
- C. marking traffic at the access layer with DSCP to support the traffic flows
- D. marking traffic at the access layer with CoS to support the traffic flows
NEW QUESTION 7
When designing interdomain multicast, which two protocols are deployed to achieve communication between multicast sources and receivers? (Choose two.)
- A. IGMPv2
- B. BIDIR-PIM
- C. MP-BGP
- D. MSDP
- E. MLD
NEW QUESTION 8
When a network is designed using IS-IS protocol, which two circuit types are supported? (Choose two.)
- A. nonbroadcast multiaccess
- B. multiaccess
- C. point-to-multipoint
- D. nonbroadcast
- E. point-to-point
NEW QUESTION 9
An engineer must propose a QoS architecture model that allows an application to inform the network of its traffic profile and to request a particular type of service to support its bandwidth and delay requirements. The application requires consistent and dedicated bandwidth end to end. Which QoS architecture model meets these requirements?
- A. DiffServ
- B. LLQ
- C. WRED
- D. IntServ
NEW QUESTION 10
What are two valid scaling techniques when an EIGRP network is designed that consists of more than 1000 routers? (Choose two.)
- A. Use structured hierarchical topology with route summarization
- B. Used sub-second timers
- C. Use the distribute-list command to filter routes
- D. Modify delay parameters on the links
- E. Implement multiple EIGRP autonomous systems
NEW QUESTION 11
An engineer is designing a QoS policy that queues excess packets for later transmission. Which mechanism must be included in the design?
- A. shaping
- B. WRED
- C. policing
- D. RED
NEW QUESTION 12
An organization is designing a detailed QoS plan that limits bandwidth to specific rates. Which two parameters are supported be the traffic policing feature? (Choose two.)
- A. violating
- B. marking
- C. shaping
- D. bursting
- E. conforming
NEW QUESTION 13
An engineer is working for a large cable TV provider that requires multiple sources streaming video on different channels using multicast with no rendezvous point. Which multicast protocol meets these requirements?
- A. PIM-SM
- B. PIM-SSM
- C. any-source multicast
- D. BIDIR-PIM
NEW QUESTION 14
An infrastructure team is concerned about the shared memory utilization of a device, and for this reason, they need to monitor the device state. Which solution limits impact on the device and provides the required data?
- A. IPFIX
- B. static telemetry
- C. on-change subscription
- D. periodic subscription
NEW QUESTION 15
Which feature must be incorporated into the campus LAN design to enable Wake on LAN?
- A. dynamic ARP Inspection Snooping on layer 2 devices
- B. directed broadcasts on layer 3 devices
- C. proxy ARP on layer 3 devices
- D. DHCP Snooping on layer 2 devices
NEW QUESTION 16
When a first hop redundancy solution is designed, which protocol ensures that load balancing occurs over multiple routers using a single virtual IP address and multiple virtual MAC addresses?
- A. GLBP
- B. IRDP
- C. VRRP
- D. HSRP
NEW QUESTION 17
An engineer must design a multicast network for a financial application. Most of the multicast sources also receive multicast traffic (many-to-many deployment model). To better scale routing tables, the design must not use source trees. Which multicast protocol satisfies these requirements?
- A. PIM-SSM
- B. PIM-SM
- C. MSDP
- D. BIDIR-PIM
NEW QUESTION 18
An enterprise customer has these requirements:
end-to-end QoS for the business-critical applications and VoIP services based on CoS marking.
flexibility to offer services such as IPv6 and multicast without any reliance on the service provider.
support for full-mesh connectivity at Layer 2.
Which WAN connectivity option meets these requirements?
- A. VPWS
- B. MPLS VPN
- C. DMVPN
- D. VPLS
NEW QUESTION 19
Which control-plane technology allows the same subnet to exist across multiple network locations?
- A. LISP
- B. VXLAN
- C. FabricPath
- D. ISE mobility services
NEW QUESTION 20
An engineer is working with NETCONF and Cisco NX-OS based devices. The engineer needs a YANG model that supports a specific feature relevant only to Cisco NX-OS. Which model must the engineer choose?
- A. Native
- B. IEEE
- C. OpenConfig
- D. IETF
NEW QUESTION 21
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-420 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/300-420-dumps.html (New 60 Q&As)