We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 300-370 Exam quickly & easily. The 300-370 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the 300-370 exam.
Free demo questions for Cisco 300-370 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
While reviewing CleanAir data in Cisco Prime Infrastructure, an engineer notices that a wideband jammer is not sending its Interferer Security Trap correctly. The engineer determines that the default seventy level has been changed. Which value does the engineer select to reset the seventy level to its factory setting?
- A. informational
- B. major
- C. minor
- D. warning
- E. critical
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit.
Which statement about the join process of the access point is true?
- A. The time on the controller is outside of the certificates validity time interval, so the join phase failed.
- B. The AP moved from this controller to its primary controller.
- C. The controller rejected most of the discovery requests from the AP because they were not received on the management interface subne
- D. The AP failed to join the controller.
- E. The AP successfully joined the controller.
- F. The AP failed to join because the self-signed certificate of the AP on the controller was not correc
NEW QUESTION 3
A wireless engineer is unable to join lightweight access points to the Cisco Wireless Controller. The access points receive ip addresses from a DHCP pool configured on the core switch. Which action must be taken to resolve the issue?
- A. Upgrade the Wireless Controller to a newer IOS release.
- B. Configure option 43 on the DHCP pool.
- C. Configure option 82 on the Wireless controller.
- D. Change the management ip address on the Wireless Controlle
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit. Which configuration must be addresses to correct this issue?
- A. self-signed certificate
- B. DHCP Option 43
- C. Network Time Protocol
- D. AP authorization list
NEW QUESTION 5
A new wireless deployment with high AP density is experiencing high latency and connectivity issues on the 24 GHz band, despite an initial site survey done by a certified partner. Which option is the most impactful change a wireless consultant recommends?
Refer to the exhibit.
- A. Increase the fragmentation threshold to allow larger packets over the air.
- B. Reduce the beacon period because it reduces the RF interference.
- C. Disable lower data rate, such as 1 Mbps and 2 Mbps.
- D. Disable the short preamble.
- E. Disable 80211g support to reduce interferenc
NEW QUESTION 6
Which feature should a network engineer enable within a mixed-client network to ensure that the legacy client operates at the best possible rates?
- A. ClientLink
- B. RRM
- C. DCA
- D. Band Select
Explanation: In mixed client environments, 802.11a/g clients may delay communications for 802.11n clients and reduce overall system performance. Organizations can improve the reliability and coverage for legacy 802.11a/g clients, assist these clients in operating at the best possible rates, and help ensure that
these legacy clients get on and off the wireless network faster by implementing Cisco ClientLink. Cisco ClientLink is easily enabled through the wireless LAN controller or Cisco Wireless Control System (WCS) control panel.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which ports require unrestricted port access for CleanAir RF spectrum analysis between the AP and Cisco Spectrum Expert?
- A. UDP 5246 and 5247
- B. UDP 37540 and 37550
- C. TCP 16113 and 16114
- D. TCP 37540 and 37550
- E. TCP 5246 and 5247
- F. UDP 16113and 16114
NEW QUESTION 8
You have successfully configured HA and SSO using two Cisco 5508 Wireless LAN Controllers. You are able to access the Active Primary WLC but are unable to access the Secondary Standby WLC. Which
two methods will allow you to access the standby unit? (Choose two.)
- A. Via SSH to the Redundancy Management Interface.
- B. Via Service Port Interface.
- C. Via SSH to the Management Interface.
- D. Via console connectio
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement about the process of rogue containment performed on a rogue AP and rogue clients is true?
- A. Trusted clients are configured to ignore the rogue AP so that only the rogue clients can connect.
- B. An RF jammer is used to prevent the rogue AP from transmitting.
- C. An authorized AP spoofs de-authentication packets that have the spoofed source address of the rogue AP.
- D. A trusted AP is configured to mimic the rogue AP and to prevent clients from associating to the rogue AP.
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
A VoWLAN has been deployed at a customer site, and users report that audio is choppy in some areas. The exhibit captures a voice exchange between one phone that is associated to the AP at the end of the corridor (172.31.255.101) and another phone that is positioned in a conference room nearby. Which action enhances the voice application quality of experience?
- A. Change the basic rate configuration on the WLC to include 54 Mbps.
- B. Change the WLAN QoS profile to platinum.
- C. Decrease the AP power level.
- D. Disable higher data rates on the controlle
NEW QUESTION 11
A training class has 15 laptops connecting to the WLAN using the same Active Directory training credentials.
Users report that they cannot connect until someone else logs off. At any one time, only half of the class connect to the internet.
Which option must be checked first?
- A. Maximum Allowed Clients
- B. Client Exclusion
- C. Co-channel interference
- D. DHCP address pool
NEW QUESTION 12
An engineer is using various techniques to discover and isolate rogues on the network. For which technique must the engineer consider legal ramifications?
- A. rogue AP containment
- B. RF detection
- C. switch port tracing
- D. wire detection
- E. Cisco Prime Infrastructure location services
NEW QUESTION 13
An engineer is troubleshooting non-802 11 interference and observes this output. Which type of interference signatures can be identified?
Refer to the exhibit.
- A. one frequency hopping Bluetooth
- B. two healthy CCK and one malformed OFDM
- C. three broadband jammers
- D. two strong microwave ovens and one moderate
NEW QUESTION 14
From the WLC GUI, which RRM setting do you configure to avoid non-Wi-Fi interference?
- A. Coverage
- B. TPC
- C. General
- D. DCA
NEW QUESTION 15
While you investigate wireless connectivity issues, a user reports that only certain devices are affected. You use a wireless protocol analyzer to capture 802.11 frames. The capture reveals several issues, so you perform an RF survey.
Which troubleshooting approach are you using?
- A. bottom-up
- B. divide and conquer
- C. top-down
- D. shoot from the hip
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two EAP types are tunneled? (Choose two.)
- A. EAP-MD5
- B. EAP-MSCHAPv2
- C. PAP
- D. EAP-FAST
- E. EAP-MD6
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-370 dumps in VCE and PDF From Simply pass, Welcome to Download: https://www.simply-pass.com/Cisco-exam/300-370-dumps.html (New 104 Q&As Version)