Act now and download your today! Do not waste time for the worthless tutorials. Download with real questions and answers and begin to learn with a classic professional.
Free 300-370 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
An engineer must open a support case with Cisco TAC. Which two commands verify the model and serial number of a controller? (Choose two)
- A. show sysinfo
- B. show udi
- C. show inventory
- D. show boot
- E. show tech-support
NEW QUESTION 2
An AP will be deployed to an area where DHCP Option 43 is unavailable and the WLAN engineer is unable to have DNS modifications made to support this AP. Which two actions can enable the AP to join the WLC? (Choose two)
- A. Issue the clear capwap private-config command in the AP console.
- B. Pre-stage or prime the AP on the same Layer 2 VLAN as the WLC.
- C. Issue the capwap ap ip default-gateway WLC IP address command in the AP console.
- D. Issue the capwap ap ip address WLC IP address command in the AP console.
- E. Issue the capwap ap controller ip address WLC IP address command in the AP consol
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the exhibit.
An engineer is troubleshooting non-802.11 interference and observes this output. Which type of interference signatures can the engineer identify?
- A. microwave
- B. DECT phone
- C. Bluetooth
- D. jammer
NEW QUESTION 4
An engineer is deploying a wireless infrastructure and must use Layer 2 discovery for access point association. Which configuration meets this requirement?
- A. Configure the Access Points and WLC management interface on the same VLAN.
- B. Configure a DNS A RECORD to point to the controller.
- C. Configure option 43 on The APs DHCP scope.
- D. Configure the AP using a serial connection to indicate its controlle
NEW QUESTION 5
Two 5508 Wireless Lan Controllers are managing all Access Points throughout the network The WLCs are located in different locations to provide geographical redundancy A Mobility Group has been configured on both WLCs and has a UP status on both Controllers The APs m location A are statically configured to use Controller A as the Primary and Controller B as the Secondary If the WLC in location A goes offline, the APs successfully join the WLC m location B but they do not failover to their Primary configured Controller What configuration task will fix this issue'
- A. Change the AP Failover Priority to critical.
- B. Enable AP Fallback globally on the WLC.
- C. Configure the WLC in location A as Primary using the CAPWAP AP Controller IP Address commandon all the location A Access Points.
- D. Use DHCP Option 43 and specify WLC in location A as Primar
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit.
A mobile station in a factory contains an AP configured as a work group bridge that authenticates to a root AP using EAP-FAST. To be able to use the mobile station in further parts of the factory, another root AP is installed and also configured for EAP-FAST. When the mobile station is attempting to roam to the other AP, it loses connection yet can still authenticate to the first one. What is the cause for
the failed authentication on RAP2?
- A. RAP1 is using a different authentication protocol than RAP2.
- B. RAP2 has a different SSID than RAP1.
- C. RAP1 is using a different encryption than RAP2.
- D. The authentication usemame and password is differen
NEW QUESTION 7
An engineer is creating a custom rogue classification rule directly on a controller. Which two conditions are possible when adding a custom rule to a controller? (Choose two.)
- A. internal
- B. ad hoc
- C. client-count
- D. duration
- E. WLAN
- F. open authentication
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibits. An engineer is troubleshooting connectivity issues on the guest network.
Which cause of the issue is true?
- A. The spanning-tree portfast trunk command must be removed.
- B. The switchport mode must be configured as access.
- C. The interface group has incorrect mappings.
- D. The trunk port does not have the correct VLANs allowe
NEW QUESTION 9
An engineer is concerned about rogue-on-wire and wants to enable port security. Which guideline must the engineer follow?
- A. Configure Switched Port Analyzer destination ports as secure.
- B. Use 802 1x with port security to prevent MAC spoofing.
- C. Enable port security on dynamic access ports.
- D. Employ static MAC address configuration for APs with port securit
NEW QUESTION 10
Drag and drop the Layer 3 WLAN controller mutual authentication join process events on the left into the order in which they occur on the right Not all options are used.
NEW QUESTION 11
Drag and drop the IP address range on the left onto the specific purpose for multicast groups on the right. Not all options are used.
NEW QUESTION 12
In a new deployment, your team has connected many access points in a single switch and you noticed that some access points are not getting power. Which command on a Cisco switch can give you the remaining power (Watts) to confirm if it is a PoE issue?
- A. show power inline
- B. show power
- C. show post
- D. show poe
NEW QUESTION 13
A Cisco WLC v7.0 is not seeing an AP join. Which starting prefix debug command can help determine a combination of discovery/join and DHCP process status?
- A. debug capwap events - from Cisco WLC
- B. debug capwap events - from the AP
- C. debug ip udp - from Cisco WLC
- D. debug ip udp - from the AP
NEW QUESTION 14
The big Engineering IT team has been in the lab to test some new features that the existing network does not support. The AP Groups, AP Failover, and Local Web Auth features are having problems. In this test environment, the controllers support the only Composite Structural Engineering and Aerodynamic Engineering groups. All SSIDs must omit the department name.
Refer to the exhibit. The diagram is the floor plan for the Big Engineering office and the distribution of the departments. These tables show how the controllers have been configured.
Note, not all menu items, text boxes, or radio buttions are active.
Controller Management Interfaces
Composite and Structural Engineering (CSE) WLANs
AE-User Names and Passwords
You review the configuration of the test network controller. Which four changes must be made to resolve the problems? (Choose four.)
When you review the configuration of the test network controller what needs to be changed to resolve the problems? (Choose four.)
- A. Change the High Availability Primary Controller Management Interface IP address.
- B. Remove the current WLANs and replace them with WLANs that have the same SSID names as on the AE-2504A controller.
- C. Add the Local Net User names and passwords
- D. Change the Layer 2 security to none and Layer 3 Security to Web Policy for the CSE-Contractors WLAN
- E. Remove me current WLAN from the CSE-WLAN AP Group and add all three of the WLANs configured in the CSE-2504A
- F. Add the CSE APs to the CSE-WLANs AP-Grou
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit.
What is the highest mandatory rate in Mpbs configured for the AP?
- A. 54
- B. 36
- C. 24
- D. 48
NEW QUESTION 16
Some users are experiencing inconsistent performance on their mobile devices as they move throughout the building when browsing the Internet. Which feature provides a more consistent user experiences?
- A. low RSSI check
- B. 802.11r
- C. RX-SOP
- D. optimized roaming
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-370 dumps! All 300-370 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-370/ (104 New Questions)