We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 300-175 Exam quickly & easily. The 300-175 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the 300-175 exam.
Cisco 300-175 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three statements are a result of utilizing org permissions on VLANs within a sub-org? (Choose three.)
- A. VLAN IDs can be defined only once globally.
- B. VLAN IDs can be defined within each sub-org.
- C. VLAN name must match across orgs and sub-orgs.
- D. VLAN name can be different per sub-org.
- E. Sub-org vNICs can utilize parent org VLANs.
- F. Parent org vNICs can utilize sub-org VLANs.
- G. Sub-org vNICs can utilize only parent org native VLANs.
NEW QUESTION 2
The Cisco UCS 6200 Series Fabric Interconnects offer a new feature that allows dynamic port allocation for all of the 10 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces. What are these ports called?
- A. universal ports
- B. Flex ports
- C. unified ports
- D. converged ports
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two are true concerning authorization within a Cisco Unified Computing System? (Choose two.)
- A. A role defines a collection of privileges that determines which actions a user can take in Cisco Unified Computing System Manager.
- B. Authorization consists of three components (roles, password policy, and locales) that are based on which features and resources the user will not have access to.
- C. Customized roles can be configured on and downloaded from remote AAA servers.
- D. The logical resources, pools and policies, are grouped into roles.
- E. If the service profile cannot find available resources, it will search in the parent organization for pools and resources.
NEW QUESTION 4
A server discovery policy is defined in Cisco UCS Manager.
Which two actions are initiated by the policy when a new server starts? (Choose two.)
- A. The qualification in the server discovery policy is executed against the server.
- B. The scrub policy is applied to the server, if configured.
- C. A service profile is created for the server with the identity burned into the server at time of manufacture.
- D. The inventory of the server is analyzed.
- E. The server is assigned to the selected organization, if configured.
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit.
You are configuring an uplink port on FI-A. Which option describes the result of the configuration.
- A. Creates an interface for FCoE uplink port 8 on slot 2 of fabric A and commits the transaction
- B. Creates a port channel for FCoE uplink 1 through 8 of fabric A and commits the transaction
- C. Creates an interface for FCoE uplink port 2 on slot 8 of fabric A and commits the transaction
- D. Creates an interface of Fibre Channel storage port 8 on slot 2 of fabric A and commits the transaction
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following is true with respect to hardware failover or NIC teaming within a Cisco Unified Computing System?
- A. Hardware failover is specified by the operating system.
- B. An uplink failure when using automatic pinning requires that hardware failover for the server vNIC be disabled.
- C. NIC teaming is controlled by the vNIC.
- D. The hardware failover option that is available for Ethernet does not affect Fibre Channel traffic.
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
Interface Ethernet 1/30 connects to which type of switch?
- A. an FCoE switch that has NPV enabled
- B. a Fibre Channel switch that has NPV enabled
- C. a Fibre Channel switch that has NPIV enabled
- D. an FCoE switch that has NPIV enabled
Explanation: Reference: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5000/sw/san_switching/503_n2_1/b_Cisco_n5
NEW QUESTION 8
In this scenario, you will refer to screenshots about Cisco UCS B-Series servers and UCS Manager. Instructions
To access the multiple-choice questions, click on the numbered boxes on the left of the top panel. There are four multiple-choice questions with this task. Be sure to answer all four questions before selecting the Next button.
Refer to the Exhibit 3 screenshot of UCS Manager. Which two items are required to configure an IPMI profile? (Choose two.)
- A. IPMI Type
- B. User
- C. Role
- D. Locale
- E. Administrative State
NEW QUESTION 9
Which maintenance action releases the assigned chassis ID for future use?
- A. Acknowledge chassis
- B. Reset CMOS
- C. Decommission chassis
- D. Remove chassis
Explanation: Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/sw/gui/config/guide/22/b_UCSM_GUI_Configura 86ACDE9D13C222A452
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two options are valid modes for VM-FEX in a Cisco UCS Manager port profile? (Choose two.)
- A. transparent
- B. bypass
- C. standard
- D. advanced
- E. high-performance
- F. low-pass
NEW QUESTION 11
Drag and drop the fabric interconnect characteristics on the left to the correct Ethernet switching modes on the right.
Explanation: Egress server traffic can use more than one uplink port = End-Host Mode
The fabric interconnect denies forwarded traffic between the uplink ports = Switch mode The fabric interconnect runs STP = Switch Mode
vNic are pinned to the uplink ports = End-Host Mode
NEW QUESTION 12
In which situation would you be required to change a Cisco UCS system from end-host mode to switching mode?
- A. Design requirements call for the use of fabric failover.
- B. Fabric interconnect is connecting to disjoint Layer 2 networks upstream.
- C. HSRP routers are directly connected to the fabric interconnect.
- D. Upstream Cisco Nexus 5000 is configured for vPC.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two of the following are prerequisites when configuring a server to use SAN boot? (Choose two.)
- A. A virtual media device must be accessible from the server
- B. The global boot policy must be attached to a service profile template.
- C. The local disk must be the primary disk in the boot order.
- D. A boot LUN must contain an installation of an operating system
- E. The Cisco UCS domain and the SAN storage device must be able to communicate
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit.
What statement is true regarding this setup created by this configuration?
- A. The NIC bypasses the kernel when sending and receiving networking packets
- B. The applications interact directly with the OS Kernel
- C. All of the other vNICs in the server are deleted and replaced by the usnic.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which scripting tool encodes a CLI in the body of an HTTP post method?
- A. Bash
- B. NX-API
- C. Broadcom Shell
- D. Python-API
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two media types can you mount from the KVM console? (Choose two.)
- A. ISO
- B. VHD
- C. VHDx
- D. IMG
- E. VMDK
NEW QUESTION 17
NEW QUESTION 18
Which addressing does Cisco UCS Manager use when communicating with Cisco UCS Central?
- A. IP addresses of the UCS Fabric Interconnects
- B. UCS CIMC
- C. VMware ESXi server
- D. IP address of the UCS KVM
NEW QUESTION 19
Which network driver is required on a VMware ESXi 5.0 host for a vNIC to enter Cisco VM-FEX universal passthrough mode?
- A. VMXNET3
- B. Vlance
- C. Flexible
- D. E1000e
- E. VMXNET5
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-175 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-175-exam-dumps.html (New 349 Q&As Version)