Exam Code: 300-175 (), Exam Name: DCUCI Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI), Certification Provider: Cisco Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 300-175 Exam.
Cisco 300-175 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three tasks can a user with the ext-lan-policy privileges perform? (Choose three.)
- A. Configure management interfaces on the fabric interconnect.
- B. Configure Ethernet pin groups.
- C. Configure management interfaces monitoring policy.
- D. Create/modify/delete vNIC/vHBA placement policies.
- E. Configure DNS providers and DNS domain.
- F. Specify the allowed range for virtual MAC addresses.
- G. Configure fabric interconnect system name.
- H. This privilege has full access to all operations.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which statement about the use of RBAC roles in a Cisco UCS system is true?
- A. RBAC roles define which features are enabled on a Cisco UCS system
- B. RBAC roles create groups of organizations
- C. RBAC roles create groups of local users
- D. RBAC roles define which features users can access.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two policies can specify that a port channel be configured between the fabric extender and fabric interconnect? (Choose two.)
- A. Chassis or fabric extender discovery policy
- B. Rack server discovery policy
- C. Rack management connection policy
- D. Server inheritance policies
- E. Autoconfig policies
- F. Chassis connectivity policy
NEW QUESTION 4
In this scenario, you will refer to screenshots about Cisco UCS B-Series servers and UCS Manager. Instructions
To access the multiple-choice questions, click on the numbered boxes on the left of the top panel. There are four multiple-choice questions with this task. Be sure to answer all four questions before selecting the Next button.
Refer to the screenshot in Exhibit 3. Which tab would you choose to determine that a user failed to login to Cisco IMC?
- A. Fault Summary
- B. System Event Log
- C. CIMC Log
- D. Logging Controls
NEW QUESTION 5
Under which condition can you select the option to "remove" a blade server from within the Cisco UCS Manager?
- A. The server has been decommissioned before physical removal.
- B. The server has been sent a diagnostic interrupt.
- C. The server has been physically removed before decommission.
- D. The server has been powered down.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which items are hot-swappable on a UCS C-Series Server? (Choose-two)
- A. Internal Cooling Fans
- B. Power Supplies
- C. PCIe Card
- D. Mezzanine Card
- E. Riser Card
NEW QUESTION 7
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two features in Cisco UCS Manager can be configured from LAN Uplinks Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. vNIC templates
- B. LAN Pin Groups
- C. VLAN groups
- D. adapter policies
- E. link profiles
NEW QUESTION 9
A network administrator has configured all required settings for the Smart Call Home feature in Cisco UCS. What must be done next?
- A. Open a TAC case to verify contract information and start the registration process.
- B. Generate a fault to initiate a message that will start the registration process.
- C. The system automatically starts the registration process and no further action is required.
- D. Send a system inventory message to start the registration process.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which Cisco UCS backup type results in an XML file that include all system and logical configuration settings?
- A. system configuration
- B. all configuration
- C. full state
- D. logical configuration
NEW QUESTION 11
Which option is a prerequisite when implementing iSCSI boot?
- A. The OS must be iBFT compatible.
- B. The boot parameters must be configured in the Global boot policy.
- C. There are no licensing requirements for the storage array.
- D. Each iSCSI initiator must be on the same IP subnet.
NEW QUESTION 12
NEW QUESTION 13
NEW QUESTION 14
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements about the service profile configuration options in the Cisco UCS Manager GUI are true? (Choose two.)
- A. It can be generated automatically from the service profile template.
- B. It can be derived from the chassis discovery policy.
- C. It can be derived from the initial template or the updating template.
- D. It can be configured by cloning a virtual machine profile.
- E. It can be configured by using the chassis connectivity policy.
Explanation: Reference: https://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/unified_computing/ucs/sw/gui/config/guide/141/UCSM_GUI_Configuration
NEW QUESTION 16
To provide stronger authentication for Cisco UCS manager, You are installing a third-party certificate from a trusted point. Which format must the certificate be in?
- A. DER
- B. PEM
- C. CRT
- D. CER (x.509)
Explanation: Trusted Points
To provide stronger authentication for Cisco UCS Manager, you can obtain and install a third-party certificate from a trusted source, or trusted point, that affirms the identity of your device. The third-party certificate is signed by the issuing trusted point, which can be a root certificate authority (CA) or an intermediate CA or
trust anchor that is part of a trust chain that leads to a root CA. To obtain a new certificate, you must generate a certificate request through Cisco UCS Manager and submit the request to a trusted point.
The certificate must be in Base64 encoded X.509 (CER) format.
NEW QUESTION 17
ACisco UCS administrator configuring QoS, Which two options are valid QoS system classes in a Cisco UCS blade system? (Choose two )
- A. drop eligible
- B. transactaional data
- C. best effort
- D. scavenger
- E. Fibre Channel
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit.
Which description of the result is true?
- A. An Ethernet monitoring session was created where traffic may be copied and forwarded to slot 1 port 9 for analysis.
- B. An Ethernet monitoring session was created, activated and committed.
- C. Ethernet traffic from slot 9 port 1 will be copied and forwarded to the destination SPAN port for analysis.
- D. Ethernet traffic from slot 1 port 9 will be copied and forwarded to the destination SPAN port for analysis.
NEW QUESTION 19
While configuring communication between vCenter and Cisco UCS, which two items are contained in the extension file? (Choose two.)
- A. extension key
- B. plug-in version information
- C. SSL private certificate
- D. Cisco UCS Manager SSL public certificate
- E. SSH public key
- F. Cisco UCS Manager admin credentials
- G. IP address of the hosts utilizing VM link
- H. vCenter SSL public certificate
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-175 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/300-175-dumps.html (New 349 Q&As)