It is impossible to pass Cisco 300-175 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed . You will get a surprising result by our .
Online 300-175 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two protocols does the Cisco Integrated Management Controller support for managing standalone Cisco UCS C-Series servers? (Choose two.)
- A. SMASH CLP
- B. IPMIv2
- C. SoL
- D. SNMPv3
- E. Virtual KVM
Explanation: https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/servers-unified-computing/ucs-c-series-rack-servers/ata- The IMC supports industry-standard protocols, including Redfish version 1.01, Intelligent Platform
Monitoring Interface Version 2 (IPMI v2), and Simple Network Management Protocol versions 2 and 3 (SNMP v2 and v3). It also provides an open Extensible Markup Language (XML) API and a command-line interface (CLI).
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the exhibit.
Which option is the expected outcome on the configured switch?
- A. The switch enforces SNMP message encryption for the user all.
- B. SNMP requires encryption for all incoming requests.
- C. The switch enforces SNMP message encryption for all users.
- D. The switch responds with an authorization error for any SNMPv3 PDU requests that use a security level parameter of authNoPriv.
NEW QUESTION 4
Open the windows by clicking on the minimized at the bottom of the viewing area. Windows can be minimized by clicking on the [X], repositioned by dragging the title bar, and resized by using the handle at the lower right corner to customize the viewing area.
If you are required to access the devices to complete this scenario, the mouse cursor will use a hand symbol when moved over device icons. Clicking the icon will open a device terminal so you can interact with the hardware.
Open the Questions window and begin by clicking a question number. When you have completed answering all questions, click Done to continue.
Use your UCS knowledge on Adapter errors ………………………………………configurations.
Current Adapter Connected Status is?
- A. Operable
- B. Down
- C. Inoperable
- D. Unknown
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the purpose of the maximum ports that are filed in the port profile?
- A. determines the maximum number of uplinks that VMs can use
- B. determines the maximum number of VMs that can use the DVS
- C. determines the maximum number of DVSs that can use the port profile
- D. determines the maximum number of dynamic vNICS on the DVS
NEW QUESTION 6
You attempt to perform an ESXi update on a Cisco UCS C250 server, but the update does not recognize the NICs. You must perform the update as quickly as possible. Which step must you do first?
- A. Check the UCS compatibility matrix and replace the NIC with a supported one.
- B. Reconfigure the NIC ID on the LOM.
- C. Update the LOM firmware by using the Cisco Host Update Utility.
- D. Update the NIC firmware by using the Cisco Host Update Utility.
NEW QUESTION 7
You plan to configure a SAN boot from the iSCSI storage of a Cisco UCS system. Which statement about an iSCSIvNIC is true?
- A. All iSCSI data traffic is carried over the vNIC after the boot.
- B. An iSCSIvNIC is an iBFT configuration placeholder for the iSCSI boot configuratio
- C. The vNIC exists only during the startup phase.
- D. Only iSCSI control date traffic is carried over the vNIC after the boot.
- E. An iSCSIvNIC is an iBFT configuration placeholder for the iSCSI boot proces
- F. The vNIC exists during and after the startup phase.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two policies can be configured in a port profile for VM-FEX high-performance mode? (Choose two.)
- A. QoS policy
- B. network control policy
- C. adapter policy
- D. BIOS policy
- E. vNIC connection policy
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two action do you perform on the remote switch before you run the commands? 9Choose two)
- A. Configure a minimum of eight links in the port channel.
- B. Configure the remote switch to use NPIV mode.
- C. Set port channel mode to on.
- D. Configure the remote switch for NPV.
- E. Enable the port-channel-trunk feature.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which policy is used to update adapter firmware?
- A. adapter policy
- B. host firmware policy
- C. management firmware policy
- D. network control policy
NEW QUESTION 11
View the Exhibit.
Refer to the exhibit. You need to configure a Fibre Channel device alias named TEST for a device that is attached to port fc 1/9 of a Cisco Nexus Series switch in a Cisco UCS system.
Which command set should you use?
- A. SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A# configure terminalSITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config)# device-alias databaseSITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config-device-alias-db)# device-alias name TEST pwwn 50:00:14:42:d0:0c:f5:20SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config-device-alias-db)# exit
- B. SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A# configure terminalSITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config)# device-alias databaseSITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A(config-device-alias-db)# device-alias name TEST pwwn50:00:14:40:47:b0:0c:f5SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config-device-alias-db)# device-alias commit
- C. SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A# configure terminalSITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config)# device-alias databaseSITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config-device-alias-db)# device-alias name TEST pwwn 50:00:14:42:d0:0c:f5:20SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config-device-alias-db)# device-alias commit
- D. SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A# device-alias databaseSITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (device-alias-db)# device-alias name TEST pwwn 50:00:14:40:47:b0:0c:f5SITE-A-MDS-Fabric-A (config-device-alias-db)#device-alias commit
Explanation: Reference: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/mds9000/sw/4_1/configuration/guides/cli_4_1/clibo https://community.emc.com/thread/170991?start=0&tstart=0
We need to zone the PWWN (port WWN) of fc1/9, not the NWWN (node WWN) of fc1/9
NEW QUESTION 12
Which Cisco UCS blade server supports the highest I/O throughput?
- A. Cisco UCS B420 M3 Blade Server
- B. Cisco UCS B200 M3 Blade Server
- C. Cisco UCS B22 M3 Blade Server
- D. Cisco UCS B200 M4 Blade Server
Explanation: B420 M4 = 160G I/O BW
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/servers-unified-computing/ucs-b-series-blade-servers/data_sh https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/servers-unified-computing/ucs-b-series-blade-servers/data_sh https://apps.cisco.com/ccw/cpc/guest/content/ucsModelDetails/model_b200m4 https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/servers-unified-computing/ucs-b200-m4-blade-server/datashe
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two settings are required when utilizing DirectPath I/O? (Choose two.)
- A. CPU pinning
- B. full memory reservation
- C. Set port profile performance to "high".
- D. vCPU pinning
- E. VM queue modification
- F. adapter profile update
- G. Install DirectPath VIB on host.
- H. Enable VMQ with the "enable-netadaptervmq" cmdlet.
NEW QUESTION 14
You need to configure storage switch-based Fibre Channel zoning in a Cisco UCS system. The zoning must be configured in VSAN 100.
What should you do?
- A. Disable zoning on VSAN 100 in Cisco UCS Manage
- B. Configure zoning on the upstream SAN switch on VSAN 100.
- C. Disable zoning on VSAN 100 in Cisco UCS Manage
- D. Set Cisco UCS Manager to interoperability mod
- E. Create VSAN 100 in Cisco UCS Manage
- F. Configure zoning on the upstream third-party SAN switch.
- G. Register the SAN switch manually in Cisco UCS Manage
- H. Enable switch-based zoning on VSAN 100 in Cisco UCS Manager.
- I. Discover the SAN switch in Cisco UCS Manage
- J. Enable inherited zoning on VSAN 100 in Cisco UCS Manager.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following is true with respect to recovery from failure with automatic pinning that is configured on a cluster of Cisco Unified Computing System 62XX Fabric Interconnects?
- A. By default, server MAC addresses are pinned to uplink interfaces using PIN groups.
- B. When a northbound fabric interconnect link goes down, the affected servers will use NIC teaming to re-establish connectivity on the second fabric interconnect.
- C. When a northbound fabric interconnect link goes down, the fabric interconnect will send a gratuitous ARP to the northbound switch to announce the servers on the new port.
- D. In the event that all uplink ports on the fabric interconnect lose connectivity, the 22XX I/O module shuts down all of the host ports until at least one uplink is restored.
NEW QUESTION 16
You have a Cisco UCS B200 M2 server configured with 12 4-GBDDR3 1333-MHz dual-voltage memory DIMMs. You learned that the server memory speed is running at 1066 MHz instead. How can you configure the server to run at maximum memory speed?
- A. You cannot configure memory speed of 1333 MH
- B. The maximum memory speed of a Cisco UCS B200 M2 server with 12 4-GBDIMM is 1066 MHz.
- C. Memory speed of the ESX host is configurable on VMware vCenter.
- D. Create a BIOS polic
- E. In the RAS Memory BIOS settings, select Performance Mode for LV DDR Mode.
- F. On the CIMC of the Cisco UCS B200 M2, select 1333 MHz in the Memory Speed option.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which command sequence in the Cisco UCS C-Series rack server CLI sends tech support data to a TFTP server?
- A. ucs-c250 / # scope cimcucs-c250 /cimc # scope tech-supportucs-c250 /cimc/tech-support # set path default.tar.gzucs-c250 /cimc/tech-support *# set tftp-ip 192.168.70.45 ucs-c250 /cimc/tech-support *# commit
- B. ucs-c250 / # scope systemucs-c250 /system # scope tech-supportucs-c250 /system/tech-support # set path default.tar.gzucs-c250 /system/tech-support *# set tftp-ip 192.168.70.45 ucs-c250 /system/tech-support *# commit
- C. ucs-c250 / # scope supportucs-c250 /support # scope tech-supportucs-c250 /support/tech-support # set path default.tar.gzucs-c250 /support/tech-support *# set tftp-ip 192.168.70.45 ucs-c250 /support/tech-support *# commit
- D. ucs-c250 / # scope faultucs-c250 /fault # scope tech-supportucs-c250 /fault/tech-support # set path default.tar.gzucs-c250 /fault/tech-support *# set tftp-ip 192.168.70.45 ucs-c250 /fault/tech-support *# commit
Explanation: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/c/sw/cli/config/guide/1-1-2/b_Cisco_CIMC_CLI This example creates a support data file and transfers the file to a TFTP server:
Server# scope cimc
Server /cimc # scope tech-support
Server /cimc/tech-support # set tftp-ip 10.20.30.41
Server /cimc/tech-support *# set path /user/user1/supportfile Server /cimc/tech-support *# commit Server
/cimc/tech-support # start
NEW QUESTION 18
When you create a vHBA, what will you achieve by enabling persistent binding?
- A. This feature allows the binding of the SCSI targets to the vHBA, even across reboots.
- B. This feature allows the binding of the same WWPN from the pool to the vHBA, even across reboots.
- C. This feature allows the binding of the same WWNN from the pool to the vHBA, even across reboots.
- D. This feature allows the binding of the Fibre Channel uplink to the vHBA, even across reboots.
NEW QUESTION 19
Drag and drop the scripting tools on the left to the correct definitions on the right.
Explanation: Cisco UCS Python SDK
(provides complete suppport for cisco ucs manager XML PAI calls,is installed as a Vm,and can be used to import and replicate existing cisco ucs manager and physical inventory )
Cisco UCS Platform Emulator
(is a module for widely used,general-purpose,high-level programming language that helps automate and manage configuration within cisco ucs manager ,including service profiles,policies ,pools,equipment,am=nd network and storage management)
Cisco UCS Automation Tool
(converts Cisco UCS Manager actions into automation scripts and captures Cisco UCS Manager actions in XML to use in any programming language that has variables )
Cisco UCS PowerTool Suite
(is a set of Powershell modules for cisco ucsmanager,cisco IMC and cisco ucs Central that aids in configuration and management of cisco ucs domains and solutions )
P.S. Easily pass 300-175 Exam with 349 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 300-175 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/300-175-dumps.html (349 New Questions)