Master the 300-160 DCID Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Examcollection 300-160 vce. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 300-160 questions in our Cisco 300-160 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Cisco 300-160 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Cisco 300-160 braindumps and pass your exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which data center virtualization option allows each partition to specify a different set of admisntrators and maintains its all own unique configuration and set of running software process?
- A. VRF
- B. VDC
- C. 100v VEM
- D. vPC
NEW QUESTION 2
You use Cisco UCS Central to manage Cisco UCS. Which statement accurately describes how local and global policies are applied?
- A. A local policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Central, and a global policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Director.
- B. A local policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Manager, and a global policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Central.
- C. A local policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Director, and a global policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Central.
- D. A local policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Central, and a global policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Manager.
NEW QUESTION 3
The classical access layer has its limitations due to a high value in which of the following items?
- A. oversubscription
- B. jitter
- C. cost
- D. 10 Gigabit Ethernet links
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two options are goals of virtualization in the data center? (Choose two.)
- A. to provide automation for device deployment
- B. to provide resource isolation
- C. to automate the provisioning of VLANs
- D. to provide Integration between devices in a heterogeneous network
- E. to provide flexible resource management
NEW QUESTION 5
Which data center visualization option allows each partition to specify a different set of administrators and maintains its own unique configuration and set of running software processes?
- A. vPC
- B. 1000vVEM
- C. VRF
- D. VDC
NEW QUESTION 6
Spanning Tree Protocol runs at which functional layer of the data center?
- A. core layer
- B. access layer
- C. application layer
- D. network layer
NEW QUESTION 7
Two Cisco Nexus 5000 series switches have successfully formed a VPC domain the VPC domain in the entire Topology. Which two action are needed to achieve this goal? (choose two)
- A. Enable the peer gateway feature under the VPC domain
- B. Enable the peer Switch feature under the VPC domain
- C. Enable the peer Keepalive feature under the VPC domain
- D. Configure identical VLAN priorities on both Nexus switches that from the VPC domain
- E. Configure different VLAN priorities on both Nexus switches that from the VPC domain
NEW QUESTION 8
Which component of a Cisco Nexus 1000V Series switch is responsible for propagating configurations to virtual switches?
- A. SUP
- B. FEX
- C. VSM
- D. VEM
The Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch has two major components (Figure 1): the virtual Ethernet module (VEM), which runs inside the hypervisor, and the virtual supervisor module (VSM), which manages the VEMs.
Virtual Supervisor Module
The Cisco Nexus 1000V Series VSM controls multiple VEMs as one logical modular distributed virtual switch. Configuration is performed through the VSM and is automatically propagated to the VEMs.
NEW QUESTION 9
You have a Cisco UCS B-Series chassis. To connect to a blade server by using a remote KVM console, you should connect to the IP address of which component?
- A. mgmt0
- B. CIMC
- C. IPMI
- D. CMP
NEW QUESTION 10
You need to ensure that VXLAN connectivity can survive a chassis failure in a vPC configuration using Cisco Nexus 9300 Series switches. Which address type should be bound to the VLAN NVE tunnel for VTEP to ensure resiliency?
- A. anycast
- B. unicast
- C. multicast
- D. broadcast
NEW QUESTION 11
You are designing a fabric interconnect solution operating in END host MODE and connected to the upstream Cisco nexus 7000 series Switches for LAN and SAN traffic.
Which statement about the setup is true?
- A. All PLOGLS from the nodes that are connected to the end host fabric interconnect switch must be translated to FDISCs
- B. All PLOGLS from the nodes that are connected to the end host fabric interconnect switch must be translated to Flogls
- C. All PLOGLS from the nodes that are connected to the end host fabric interconnect switch must be translated toPLOGls
- D. FDISCs
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the Exhibit.
Link 1 handles most of the traffic. Which action do you take to load balance traffic evenly between the server and the SAN?
- A. Enable src-dst-ox0id load balancing on the MDS switches.
- B. Enable src-dst-id load balancing on the MDS switches.
- C. Change the MDS port changgel configuration to source dest port.
- D. Upgrade the bandwidth for the devices connected to the MDS.
NEW QUESTION 13
In which OTV transport mode must an AED router create multiple copies of each control plan packet?
- A. site-to-site
- B. unicast-only
- C. multicast
- D. anycast
NEW QUESTION 14
You deploy new server infrastructure by using a Cisco UCS platform. Winch two design options can you use to increase the redundancy of the new compute solution' (Choose two.)
- A. a 10-Gb uplink port
- B. a pin vNic in the server profile to a specific Fabric Interconnect node that has failover disabled
- C. adding multiple ports to uplink port channels
- D. static pinning at the server ports
- E. more than one server port to connect the Cisco UCS B-Series blade IOM
NEW QUESTION 15
Which feature can be used to deploy overlapping IP address spaces within a tenant in the Cisco ACI fabric?
- A. private networks
- B. external routed networks
- C. L3Out
- D. bridge domains
NEW QUESTION 16
Which option accurately describes the OSPF Graceful Restart feature in Cisco NX-OS?
- A. keeps the control plane state active during an OSPF process restart
- B. shuts down the OSPF process gracefully to replace the router
- C. prevents the OSPF process from restarting when the process crashes
- D. allows a router to remain in the data forwarding path during an OSPF process restart
A graceful restart, or nonstop forwarding (NSF), allows OSPFv2 to remain in the data forwarding path through a process restart. When OSPFv2 needs to perform a graceful restart, it sends a link-local opaque (type 9) LSA, called a grace LSA
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two technologies can you use to automate the deployment of a data center network? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco ACI
- B. Cisco WAAS
- C. vPC
- D. Cisco PfR
- E. Cisco DFA
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit.
Based on the facts for the given connection, which DCI technology do you use?
- A. OTV
- B. VPLS
- C. EoMPLS
- D. dark fiber
NEW QUESTION 19
Which technology does Cisco recommend tor connecting a main data center to a remote data center?
- A. LISP
- B. OTV
- C. FabricPath
- D. vPC
NEW QUESTION 20
Which use case requires a design that contains multiple VRF instances in a VDC?
- A. Provide VRF-aware services to all Layer 3 interfaces.
- B. Provide a route policy for incoming packets.
- C. Provide routing updates between Layer 3 interfaces
- D. Provide Layer 3 isolation within a VDC
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-160 dumps in VCE and PDF From Exambible, Welcome to Download: https://www.exambible.com/300-160-exam/ (New 137 Q&As Version)