We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass VMware 2V0-622D Exam quickly & easily. The 2V0-622D PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the 2V0-622D exam.
Online VMware 2V0-622D free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A vSphere Administrator must ensure that a user is able to view and manage the system configuration in vSphere Web Client.
In the vCenter Single Sign-On domain, which group should the user be a part of?
- A. SystemConfiguration.BashShellAdministrators
- B. ComponentManage
- C. Administrators
- D. Administrators
- E. SystemConfiguration.Administrators
Members of the SystemConfiguration.Administrators group can view and manage the system configuration in the vSphere Web Client. These users can view, start and restart services, troubleshoot services, see the available nodes and manage those nodes.
NEW QUESTION 2
For Virtual Machine Compatibility upgrade, a VM needs to be in which power state?
- A. Maintenance mode
- B. Suspended
- C. Powered Off
- D. Powered On
NEW QUESTION 3
ESXi 6.5 introduces VMFS6, which supports both 512e and 512n devices.
What three configurations are supported when using these devices? (Choose three.)
- A. Hosts with both 512e and 512n devices.
- B. Storage vMotion between both 512e and 512n devices.
- C. Datastore Extents spanned between both 512e and 512n devices.
- D. Storage DRS clusters containing only both 512e and 512n devices.
Explanation: VMFS can host both 512e and 512n devices. It also supports storage vMotion between 512e and 512n devices. In addition to that DRS clusters can contain both 512e and 512n devices at the same time.
NEW QUESTION 4
A domain user is able to successfully log into the vSphere Web Client, but notices that the vCenter Server system does not appear in the inventory.
Which is the cause of this situation?
- A. The Service Control Agent service is not running.
- B. The vCenter Server does not have any hosts added to inventory yet.
- C. The domain user has read-only permissions on vCenter Server.
- D. The domain user does not have vCenter Server permissions.
Explanation: The vCenter Server system will not appear in the inventory if you do not have permissions on it. For example, if you log in as the vCenter Single Sign On administrator user, you might not have permissions on any vCenter Server system.
NEW QUESTION 5
A VM-Host affinity rule states that VM group “X” must run on hosts in group “Y”.
If all ESXi hosts in group “Y” fail, which is the resulting behavior with vSphere HA enabled?
- A. The virtual machines in group “X” will failover to hosts that do not belong to group “Y”, but will vMotion back to hosts in group “Y” when they become available.
- B. The virtual machines in group “X” will not failover to hosts that do not belong to group “Y”.
- C. This scenario is not possible because vSphere HA and DRS cannot work together.
- D. The virtual machines in group “X” will only fail over to hosts that do not belong to group “Y” if they are marked as “High” VM Restart Priority within vSphere HA.
NEW QUESTION 6
vSphere 6.5 DRS is now Network-Aware. Based on network utilization, when will DRS balance VMs?
- A. DRS will balance VMs when a network resource pool is configured for VMs.
- B. DRS will balance VMs when Network I/O Control is enabled.
- C. DRS will place VMs on initial boot for hosts that have network utilization lower than the threshold.
- D. DRS will vMotion VMs when network utilization is higher than the threshold on a particular host.
NEW QUESTION 7
The administrator set Local OS as the default identity source of vCenter Single Sign-On. A user named “user1” belongs to domain “mydomain” and tries to log in to vCenter Single Sign-On.
Which two user names are appropriate to use for login? (Choose two.)
- A. user1\mydomain
- B. mydomain@user1
- C. mydomain\user1
- D. firstname.lastname@example.org
- E. user1@mydomain
NEW QUESTION 8
Which happens if the swap file of a virtual machine is inaccessible to the destination host during a vMotion?
- A. The swap file is stored with the virtual machine configuration file.
- B. The swap file is copied to the destination host.
- C. The vMotion will fail.
- D. The swap file is replicated to a datastore accessible by both hosts.
If the destination host cannot access the specified swap file location, it stores the swap file with the virtual machine configuration file.
NEW QUESTION 9
An administrator is configuring vCenter HA and considering placing the Passive and Witness nodes in another datacenter from the Active Node.
Which is the maximum supported latency between the vCenter HA nodes?
- A. 5ms
- B. 10ms
- C. 100ms
- D. 30ms
- E. 50ms
Explanation: vCenter HA network latency between Active, Passive, and Witness nodes must be less than 10 ms.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements are true when vSAN & vSphere HA are enabled in the same cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. Any vSAN datastore mounted on more than one host can be used as a Heartbeat datastore.
- B. The vSAN storage network is used for vSphere HA traffic.
- C. The Management network is used for vSphere HA traffic.
- D. Any datastore mounted on more than one host can be used as a Heartbeat datastore, except vSAN datastores.
- E. Any datastore mounted on more than one host can be used as a Heartbeat datastore.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which Host Profile Subprofile configuration is used to configure firewall settings for ESXi hosts?
- A. Advanced Configuration Settings
- B. General System Settings
- C. Security
- D. Networking
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two storage configurations on the source server are unsupported with VMware Converter? (Choose two.)
- A. Linux LVM
- B. Windows basic volumes
- C. software RAID
- D. GPT/MBR hybrid disks
- E. Windows dynamic volumes
NEW QUESTION 13
A user is given the “Virtual machine user (sample)” role in a vSphere 6.x environment. Which three permissions would the user be able to perform? (Choose three.)
- A. Reset a virtual machine.
- B. Power on a virtual machine.
- C. Move a host into a cluster.
- D. Configure CD media.
- E. Migrate a virtual machine with Storage vMotion.
Explanation: With virtual machine user sample role, you can reset a virtual machine, power on a VM, and configure CD media. All other roles are for the administrator to perform.
NEW QUESTION 14
When performing a vCenter Server 5.5 for Windows with Microsoft SQL Server Express database migration to vCenter Server Appliance 6.5, which will be the target database?
- A. Microsoft SQL Server Express 2012R2
- B. Microsoft SQL Server Standard 2012R2
- C. PostgreSQL
- D. Oracle DB 11g
Explanation: To perform vcenter server 5.5 for Windows with Microsoft SQL server express database migration to vcenter server appliance 6.5, you need PostgreSQL database installation on Windows.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which CLI command shows the physical uplink status for a vmnic?
- A. esxcli network ip connection list
- B. esxcli network ip neighbor list
- C. esxcli network nic get
- D. esxcli network nic list
Explanation: View the current vSwitch configuration and vmkernel interface configuration using these commands:
NEW QUESTION 16
In a vSphere 6.5 cluster, the administrator notices that it is possible to set a percentage in the DRS option,
“Control CPU over-commitment in the cluster.” Which is the purpose of this setting?
- A. It sets and enforces a maximum percentage of virtual machine CPU usage in GHz in comparison to physical CPU availability in GHz.
- B. It sets and enforces a maximum ratio in percentage between powered on virtual machine CPUs and available physical CPUs on hosts.
- C. It prevents the creation of any additional virtual machines in the cluster.
- D. It calculates the total shares assigned to all virtual machines in comparison to GHz of available physical CPU.
Explanation: https://blogs.vmware.com/vsphere/2016/10/whats-new-in-vsphere-6-5-host-resource-management-and-operation over-commitment: This is an option to enforce a maximum vCPU:pCPU ratios in the cluster. Once the cluster reaches this defined value, no additional VMs will be allowed to power on."
100% Valid and Newest Version 2V0-622D Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-622D-dumps.html (New 269 Q&As)