Exam Code: 2V0-622D (), Exam Name: VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Delta Exam, Certification Provider: VMware Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 2V0-622D Exam.
VMware 2V0-622D Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
What two services run on all nodes in a vCenter Server HA cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. vmware-vmon
- B. vmware-vpostgres
- C. vmare-rbd-watchdog
- D. vmware-vcha
NEW QUESTION 2
Which statement regarding datastore clusters meets VMware's recommended best practices?
- A. Clusters should contain only datastores presented from the same storage array.
- B. Clusters should contain only datastores with equal hardware acceleration capability.
- C. Clusters should contain only datastores using the same connection method (iSCSI, FC, etc.).
- D. Clusters should contain only datastores with the same capacity.
NEW QUESTION 3
When using VMware Converter to import a Windows server and improve the consistency of the destination virtual machine, which optional step can be performed immediately prior to powering down the source server?
- A. Uninstall production applications.
- B. Perform a final synchronization task.
- C. Remove the server from the Active Directory domain.
- D. Remove the server from the network.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements are true regarding Auto Deploy in version 6.5? (Choose two.)
- A. Auto Deploy can be configured and managed via PowerCLI.
- B. Auto Deploy can be configured and managed via the vSphere Client.
- C. Auto Deploy can be configured and managed via the vSphere Web Client.
- D. Auto Deploy can be configured and managed via vCLI commands.
NEW QUESTION 5
In network troubleshooting it is important to know what upstream switch the ESXi host is connected to. Which two features does ESXi provide to help identify the upstream switch? (Choose two.)
- A. DPM
- B. Promiscuous mode
- C. LLDP
- D. CDP
NEW QUESTION 6
Upgrading vCenter Server with Microsoft SQL database fails with the following error message:
What could cause this error?
- A. incorrect database on the SQL Server
- B. incorrect ports open on SQL Server
- C. incorrect compatibility mode on the SQL Server
- D. incorrect permission on SQL Server database
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two statements describe why a vSphere DRS cluster would report load imbalance? (Choose two.)
- A. DRS is configured for Partially Automated.
- B. The configured migration threshold is too low.
- C. The configured migration threshold is too high.
- D. Enhanced vMotion Compatibility (EVC) is enabled.
NEW QUESTION 8
What are two valid reasons for a DRS recommendation in a vSphere DRS cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. satisfy an affinity rule
- B. satisfy VM startup/shutdown order
- C. satisfy vSphere HA admission control
- D. ESXi host entering maintenance mode
NEW QUESTION 9
An Administrator for a new vCenter Server HA deployment has an infrastructure that is using an external Platform Services Controller (PSC).
Which three Load Balancers are supported by VMware? (Choose three.)
- A. Windows network Load Balancer
- B. F5 BIG-I
- C. VMware NSX EDGE
- D. Citrix Netscaler
- E. Linux HA Proxy
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements are true for Predictive DRS? (Choose two.)
- A. It balances resource utilization for virtual machines with unpredictable utilization patterns.
- B. It integrates DRS with vRealize Operations Manager to balance workloads for virtual machines before resource utilization spikes occur.
- C. It balances resource utilization based on a threshold’s algorithm that runs each night.
- D. It determines the best placement and balance of virtual machines based on a threshold’s algorithm thatruns each night in vCenter Server 6.5 Database.
Explanation: Predictive DRS
Predictive DRS is a new feature that leverages the predictive analytics of vRealize Operations Manager with the powerful resource scheduler algorithm of vSphere DRS. Together, these two products enable workload balancing for certain VMs before resource utilization spikes occur, potentially eliminating a great amount of resource contention that might have occurred in the past. vRealize Operations Manager runs its dynamic thresholds algorithm nightly against the VMs on which it collects data. These dynamic thresholds create forecasted metrics for the future utilization of the VMs. The metrics are then passed to vSphere DRS to determine the best placement and balance of VMs before resource utilization spikes occur. Predictive DRS helps prevent resource contention on hosts that run VMs with predictable utilization patterns.
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator must collect diagnostic information following a failed ESXi host upgrade. Which command should the administrator run?
- A. vm-support
- B. Get-Esxtop
- C. vicfg-syslog
- D. esxtop -R vm-support_dir_path
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two configuration options can exclude virtual disks from snapshot operations? (Choose two.)
- A. Use RDM in virtual mode for virtual disk.
- B. Use virtual disks in Independent – Persistent mode.
- C. Use a virtual disk larger than 2 TB in size.
- D. Use RDM in physical mode for virtual disk.
NEW QUESTION 13
When moving a virtual machine’s virtual disks from Datastore Cluster A to Datastore Cluster B, which two options should be considered? (Choose two.)
- A. Any Inter-VM or Intra-VM Anti-Affinity rules that existed for the virtual disks in Datastore Cluster A will not be carried over into the new Datastore Cluster.
- B. The virtual machine’s virtual disks will be placed by default onto the same datastore within Datastore Cluster B.
- C. If the virtual machine’s virtual disks have anti-affinity rules in Datastore Cluster A, they must be deleted before the virtual disks can be moved into Datastore Cluster B.
- D. The virtual machine needs to be powered off before moving its virtual disks from Datastore Cluster A to Datastore Cluster B.
- E. Any Inter-VM or Intra-VM Anti-Affinity rules that existed for the virtual disks in Datastore Cluster A will stay with the virtual disks once they have moved to Datastore Cluster B.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two components are necessary for the first boot of a host using Auto Deploy? (Choose two.)
- A. Host Profiles
- B. Bulk licensing
- C. vSphere Authentication Proxy
- D. TFTP
- E. DHCP
NEW QUESTION 15
When upgrading a VMware vSAN cluster to version 6.5, which two tasks must be completed to comply with upgrade requirements and VMware-recommended best practices? (Choose two.)
- A. Use RVC to upgrade the hosts.
- B. Use the latest available ESXi version.
- C. Back up all VMs.
- D. Use only the “Full data migration” maintenance mode option.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three storage protocols are supported by Virtual Volumes? (Choose three.)
- A. FCIP
- B. FCoE
- C. iSCSI
- D. NFS v3
- E. NFS v4
Explanation: Virtual Volumes supports NFS version 3 and 4.1, iSCSI, Fibre Channel, and FCoE.
P.S. Easily pass 2V0-622D Exam with 269 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam 2V0-622D Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/2V0-622D-exam-dumps.html (269 New Questions)