Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our VMware 2V0-622D braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our VMware 2V0-622D braindumps and pass your exam.
Also have 2V0-622D free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two datapoints does VM Monitoring evaluate before resetting a virtual machine? (Choose two.)
- A. High CPU activity on the VM
- B. High CPU activity on the ESXi host running the VM
- C. Heartbeats sent from VMware Tools
- D. High memory utilization on the VM
- E. I/O activity
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three are supported upgrade processes for ESXi host? (Choose three.)
- A. using vSphere Auto Deploy
- B. using a TFTP server
- C. using Update Manager
- D. using an ESXCLI command
- E. installing from CIFS share
NEW QUESTION 3
What advanced parameter defines a custom isolation IP address for a vSphere HA cluster?
- A. das.isolationaddress
- B. das.usedefaultisolationaddress
- C. das.isolationshutdowntimeout
- D. fdm.isolationpolicydelaysec
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three statements are correct regarding booting an ESXi Host from Fibre Giannel SAN? (Oioose three.)
- A. Direct connect topology is supported.
- B. Multipathing to a boot LUN on an active-passive array is supported.
- C. ESXi hosts do not require local storage.
- D. Each host must have its own boot LUN.
- E. Hosts can share one common boot LUN.
Explanation: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.storage.doc/GUID- 8FAD881D-7A00-43C9-AB69-66DC7816968C.html
When you use boot from SAN with multiple ESXi hosts, each host must have its own boot LUN.If you configure multiple hosts to share the same boot LUN, ESXi image corruption is likely to occur.Multipathing to a boot LUN on active-passive arrays is not supported because the BIOS does not support multipathing and is unable to activate a standby path.
The correct answers are:- ABCDirect connect topology is supported. Each host must have its own boot LUN.
ESXi hosts do not require local storage.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two statements are true about Permanent Device Loss (PDL)? (Choose two.)
- A. All paths are shown as Dead for the affected device.
- B. The datastore cluster is incorrectly configured.
- C. The datastore on the affected device shown a yellow warning sign.
- D. The datastore on the affected device shows a red error sign.
- E. The operational state of the affected device changes to Lost Communication.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which is required for configuring iSCSI Software Adapter network port binding?
- A. VMkernel of the iSCSI traffic must be load balanced using Route based on IP Hash algorithm.
- B. VMkernel of the iSCSI traffic must be load balanced using Route based on Source Virtual Port ID algorithm.
- C. VMkernel of the iSCSI traffic must be load balanced using Route based on Source MAC Hash algorithm.
- D. VMkernel of the iSCSI traffic must be bound to only one active network adapter.
NEW QUESTION 7
A vSphere Administator must ensure that a user is able to view and manage the system configuration in vSphere Web Client.
In the vCenter Single Sign-On domain, which group should the user be a part of?
- A. SystemConfiguratio
- B. Administrators
- C. Administrators
- D. ComponentManage
- E. Administrators
- F. SystemConfiguratio
- G. BashShellAdministrators
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three options are available for remediation with Proactive HA? (Choose three.)
- A. Quarantine mode for moderate and Power off for severe failure.
- B. Quarantine mode for all failures.
- C. Power off for all failures.
- D. Quarantine mode for moderate and Maintenance mode for severe failure.
- E. Maintenance mode for all failures.
NEW QUESTION 9
An ESXi host has been placed into Quarantine Mode by Proactive HA. What will happen?
- A. Virtual machines will be migrated off the quarantines host if doing so will not violate any DRS affinity and anti-affinity rules or cause increased resource contention.
- B. Newly powered-on virtual machines may be placed on the quarantined host to balance cluster resources.Already powered-on virtual machines will be migrated off of the quarantined host if doing so will not violate any DRS affinity and anti-affinity rules or cause resource contention.
- C. All virtual machines will be migrated off the quarantined host to other hosts in the cluster without regard to DRS rules.
- D. vSphere HA will conduct a failover on all VMs residing on the quarantined host.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which is the minimum vSphere Distributed Switch version needed to support Network Health Check?
- A. 6.5
- B. 5.1
- C. 4.1
- D. 5.5
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator attempts to manually reclaim space on thin-provisioned VMFS6 volumes but finds that no additional space is being recovered.
Which could be causing this?
- A. vSphere 6.5 does not support manual UNMAP.
- B. The manual UNMAP operation has been moved to the vSphere web client.
- C. The VASA version is use is incompatible.
- D. UNMAP is automated for VMFS6.
Explanation: The additional space is not recovered because UNMAP is automated for VMFS 6. To get additional space recovered using the manual reclaim process, you need to remove UMAP from being automated for VMFS 6.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which is the block size on the VMFS6 datastore?
- A. All small and large file blocks are 8MB.
- B. All small and large file blocks are 1MB.
- C. Small file blocks are 512K
- D. large file blocks are 64MB.
- E. Small file blocks are 1MB, large file blocks are 512MB.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which statement is correct when migrating from a Windows vCenter Server to the vCenter Server Appliance 6.5?
- A. Migration deployments do not migrate local OS users from the source vCenter Server.
- B. Migration deployments support DHCP on the source vCenter Server.
- C. Migration deployments allow the source vCenter Server to remain powered on afterwards.
- D. Migration deployments support custom ports for all services on the source vCenter Server.
NEW QUESTION 14
A working virtual machine (VM) is migrated to a new Port Group from an existing Port Group on the same switch. The VM loses network connectivity when the migration is completed.
Which could be a reason for the lack of connectivity for the VM?
- A. The new Port Group is not configured with the same VLAN ID as the existing Port Group.
- B. The Virtual Machine must be rebooted before the settings take effect.
- C. The new Port Group is not configured with the same name as the existing Port Group.
- D. The ESXi host must be rebooted before the settings take effect.
Explanation: In order to migrate a new port group from an existing one on the same switch, you need to configure the same VLAN ID as the existing port group.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which is the purpose of VM Component Protection (VMCP)?
- A. Reconnect virtual NICs that become disconnected
- B. Respond when a datastore encounters a PDL or APD failure.
- C. Restart applications when they are no longer running.
- D. Respond when viruses are detected inside a virtual machine.
NEW QUESTION 16
To prevent possible failures or issues during a vSphere upgrade, which component should be upgraded first?
- A. virtual machines
- B. datastores
- C. ESXi Hosts
- D. vCenter Server
P.S. Easily pass 2V0-622D Exam with 269 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 2V0-622D Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-622D-dumps.html (269 New Questions)