we provide Download VMware 2V0-21.19D exam price which are the best for clearing 2V0-21.19D test, and to get certified by VMware Professional vSphere 6.7 Delta Exam 2019. The 2V0-21.19D Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 2V0-21.19D exam. Crack your VMware 2V0-21.19D Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
VMware 2V0-21.19D Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
A VM is created with a thin provisioned disk.
Which two requirements are needed to inflate the disk? (Choose two.)
- A. Right click.vmx and select Inflate
- B. Right click.vmdk and select Inflate
- C. Reboot the VM
- D. Power off the VM
- E. Edit the .vmdk file
NEW QUESTION 2
How should a vSphere administrator deploy VMs with virtual hardware version 13 on an ESXi 6.7 host?
- A. Disable CPU Hot-Add feature.
- B. Change the EVC settings on the cluster.
- C. Change the default VM Compatibility settings.
- D. Disable snapshot operation for virtual machines.
NEW QUESTION 3
A vSphere administrator discovers the size of the .vswp file for a VM with 2 vCPUs and 4GB of memory is zero.
What could be the cause?
- A. All VM memory is reserved.
- B. Memory reservation is not set.
- C. VM is running on a snapshot.
- D. VM is in a suspended state.
swap file = configured memory – memory reservation
NEW QUESTION 4
A vSphere administrator has a requirement to move virtual machines between vCenter Servers using vSphere Client.
Which condition should be met for the Cross vCenter Server vMotion to succeed?
- A. vCenter Servers must be time-synchronized
- B. vCenter Servers should be appliances
- C. vCenter Servers should be in different vCenter Single Sign-on domains
- D. vCenter Servers should be on the same version
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator is using vSphere Web Client to configure the firewall to allow specific third-party application SSH access to an ESXi Host.
What is the most secure way to configure the firewall rule?
- A. Specify remote IP subnet range in IP List.
- B. Use Allow connection from any IP address.
- C. Enable lockdown mode.
- D. Disable the firewall.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which action should be taken to ensure vSphere Update Manager (VUM) is available?
- A. Download VUM from myVMware.
- B. Consider Windows based vCenter for compatibility.
- C. Enable VUM in the vSphere Client.
- D. Install VCSA.
NEW QUESTION 7
A vSphere Administrator wants to group virtual machines by guest operating system type in vCenter Server. Which feature would accomplish this?
- A. Custom Attributes
- B. vSphere Tags
- C. Enhanced Linked Mode
- D. vFRC
NEW QUESTION 8
A vSphere administrator has configured software ISCSI port binding in the environment with two VMkernel ports and four target portals.
How many ISCSI sessions would be created from bound ports to targets?
- A. 2
- B. 4
- C. 8
- D. 16
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit.
Each ESXi host has three NICs assigned to a virtual switch.
Which Network Failure Detection Policy will prevent network failover?
- A. Notify Switches Policy
- B. Link status only
- C. Failback Policy
- D. Beacon probing
NEW QUESTION 10
A vSphere administrator has a VM that needs to be deployed from a template located in an optimized content library.
What needs to be done before the VM can be deployed?
- A. Export the template as an OVF.
- B. Clone the template to a new template.
- C. A subscribed content library needs to be created.
- D. Deploy VM from the template.
NEW QUESTION 11
A vSphere administrator is trying to publish a content library.
How is the Publish this content library externally option made visible in the settings?
- A. Enable automatic synchronization.
- B. Use a library that is not already published.
- C. Select the authentication check box.
- D. Choose a library that is not subscribed.
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator wants to ensure the VMs for two different departments are separated on a single broadcast domain.
Which configuration fulfills this requirement?
- A. PVLAN on Uplink Port
- B. PVLAN on VMkernel Interface
- C. PVLAN on VSS
- D. PVLAN on VDS
NEW QUESTION 13
Which configuration could prevent an administrator from performing a vSphere vMotion migration?
- A. CPU affinity is enabled on the VM.
- B. The ESXi hosts use IPv6 addresses.
- C. The VM has an RDM in virtual compatibility mode.
- D. 1GbE adapters are in use for the vMotion network.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which migration technique could be used to move a VM between vCenters while the VM is powered on?
- A. Suspended
- B. Shared-nothing vSphere vMotion
- C. Cold
- D. Storage vMotion
NEW QUESTION 15
A vSphere administrator has the privilege Content library > Add library item on the vCenter object, but is unable to add items to a local content library.
How would the vSphere administrator correct this?
- A. Remove the No Access role on the vCenter object.
- B. Restart the Content Library Service.
- C. Assign the privilege to the global root object.
- D. Reboot the vCenter Server Appliance.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which VM storage policy rule category ensures all VMs for a department are on the same datastore?
- A. Capability
- B. Data Service
- C. Host
- D. Tag
NEW QUESTION 17
Which optional module of vSphere Update Manager supports patch recalls and notifications?
- A. VMware vSphere Update Manager Download Service
- B. vCenter Server Lifecycle Manager Service
- C. vSphere Auto Deploy
- D. VMware vSphere Update Manager Extension
NEW QUESTION 18
A vSphere administrator is working in a high security environment. The administrator wants to ensure unencrypted VMs can be migrated securely.
What should the vSphere administrator use to meet this requirement?
- A. vTPM
- B. UEFI Secure Boot
- C. KMS Server
- D. encrypted vSphere vMotion
NEW QUESTION 19
Per a customer request, a vSphere administrator increases the number of vCPUs in several VMs within a cluster. After the vCPU increase, the upgraded VMs exhibit slower performance. The vSphere administrator uses esxtop to check ESXi host performance.
Which two counters should be checked to detect CPU overcommitment? (Choose two.)
- A. %SWPWT
- B. %USED
- C. %MLMTD
- D. %SYS
- E. %RDY
NEW QUESTION 20
Which DCUI option determines the time frame an administrator has to log in to the ESXI Shell after enabling the service?
- A. Idle Timeout
- B. Availability Timeout
- C. Enable SSH
- D. Enable ESXi Shell
NEW QUESTION 21
A vSphere administrator has to forward vCenter Server logs to a syslog server to be retained for security audits.
Which two protocols are available in vCenter Server Appliance VAMI for syslog forwarding? (Choose two.)
- A. HTTPS
- B. SSL
- C. DTLS
- D. UDP
- E. TLS
NEW QUESTION 22
Which condition would prevent a vSphere Administrator from increasing the vCPU on a virtual machine to 128 vCPUs?
- A. CPU Affinity is enabled on the virtual machine
- B. The host is running on the Enterprise license
- C. There are too few logical cores on the host
- D. Hyper-threading is enabled on the host
NEW QUESTION 23
A vSphere Administrator is receiving complaints a database VM is experiencing performance issues. The VM is a member of the high priority resource pool and the cluster has not experienced contention.
Which condition should be checked to address immediate performance concerns?
- A. VM snapshots
- B. VMFS version
- C. Resource Pool share value
- D. Configured CPU shares
NEW QUESTION 24
Which two availability features require a VM restart for recovery? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere DPM
- B. vSphere vMotion
- C. vSphere Replication
- D. vSphere Fault Tolerance
- E. vSphere HA
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Certstest now are offering 100% pass ensure 2V0-21.19D dumps! All 2V0-21.19D exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/2V0-21.19D/ (138 New Questions)