High value of 2V0-21.19 free draindumps materials and testing material for VMware certification for consumer, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 2V0-21.19 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Professional vSphere 6.7 Exam 2019 exam Today!
Check 2V0-21.19 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator is concerned about the amount of time the IT team takes to create multiple VLANs in a very dynamic vSphere environment. The environment has these parameters:
All virtual networking utilizes vSphere Standard Switches with uplinks to a Cisco Infrastructure
Activities require 5-10 VLANs being created or removed every couple of days
The IT team has three members
How can the administrator centralize the virtual networking configuration so the IT team utilizes time more efficiently?
- A. Deploy a vRealize Orchestrator (vRO) appliance.
- B. Create and use a vSphere Distributed Switch (VDS).
- C. Enable and configure Storage I/O Control (SIOC).
- D. Enable and configure vSphere Network I/O Control (NIOC).
NEW QUESTION 2
Which file extension can export host customization for host profiles?
- A. .xls
- B. .xml
- C. .csv
- D. .json
NEW QUESTION 3
Which vSphere APIs support storage hardware acceleration?
- A. vSphere APIs for Storage Awareness (VASA)
- B. vSphere APIs for I/O Filtering (VAIO)
- C. VMware vStorage APIs for Data Protection (VADP)
- D. VMware vSphere Storage APIs Array Integration (VAAI)
NEW QUESTION 4
A vSphere administrator creates a VM with 2 vCPUs and 4GB memory. A 3GB memory reservation is applied to the VM. What size is .vswp file when the VM is powered on?
- A. 1GB
- B. 2GB
- C. 3GB
- D. 4GB
NEW QUESTION 5
Where is vCenter SSO configured?
- A. In the service console
- B. In the DCUI
- C. In the vSphere client
- D. In the host client
NEW QUESTION 6
What should be installed on a VM to assist with VM-to-host time synchronization?
- A. VMware Tools
- B. vRA guest agent
- C. vROps agent
- D. Guest Operations Manager
NEW QUESTION 7
Which migration technique could be used to move a VM between vCenters while the VM is powered on?
- A. Suspended
- B. Shared-nothing vSphere vMotion
- C. Cold
- D. Storage vMotion
NEW QUESTION 8
Which feature allows a vSphere administrator to reduce power consumption on a cluster?
- A. WOL
- B. BMC
- C. DPM
- D. DNS
NEW QUESTION 9
The VM storage policy compliance status is out of date.
Which step should the administrator take to maintain compliance with the existing storage policy?
- A. Change the service level capability.
- B. Assign a new storage policy.
- C. Reapply the storage policy.
- D. Migrate VM to another host.
NEW QUESTION 10
What are two advantages of deploying a VDS as compared to a VSS? (Choose two.)
- A. Data center setup and administration are simplified by centralizing network configuration.
- B. There is IPv6 support for a VDS.
- C. 802.1Q tagging support is available.
- D. Uplinks are allowed to be configured in an Active/Standby configuration.
- E. Ports migrate with their clients.
NEW QUESTION 11
What does ESXi Autoconfiguration do?
- A. sets up host profiles
- B. configures system network and storage devices
- C. determines the number of hosts to be deployed
- D. configures Auto Deploy
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator is elevating the security posture of a vSphere environment after a recent data breach. All VMs will be encrypted as part of this plan.
Which additional component is required for the encryption?
- A. KMS server
- B. two-factor authentication
- C. encrypted vSphere vMotion
- D. vSAN encryption
NEW QUESTION 13
In a vSphere HA enabled cluster, what happens if the master host is unable to communicate with a slave host over the management network?
- A. The host is dropped from the cluster.
- B. The master host uses datastore heartbeating.
- C. A new master host is elected.
- D. VM are rebooted by vSphere HA.
NEW QUESTION 14
What should be installed on a VM to enhance performance and enable additional features?
- A. RAMmap
- B. PsInfo
- C. Process Monitor
- D. VMware Tools
NEW QUESTION 15
Which action should be taken to secure ISCSI devices in a vSphere environment?
- A. Require Secure Remote Protocol.
- B. Require ESXi hosts to use ISCSI port binding.
- C. Require vCenter Enhanced Linked Mode.
- D. Require ESXi hosts to authentication to the target.
NEW QUESTION 16
What is used by a VM for direct access to a LUN?
- A. vSAN
- B. RDM
- C. NVMe
- D. ext3
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two features should an administrator use to protect a VMware vCenter Server Appliance from host and hardware failures? (Choose two.)
- A. VMware Distributed Power Management
- B. vCenter High Availability
- C. vSphere High Availability
- D. vSphere Fault Tolerance
- E. VMware vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler
NEW QUESTION 18
A vSphere Administrator wants to convert a vCenter Server instance with an external Platform Services Controller to an embedded Platform Services Controller instance.
Which tool should be used to accomplish this?
- A. VMware vCenter Converter
- B. Cloud Client Utility
- C. Convergence Utility
- D. Cmsso-util Utility
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two availability features require a VM restart for recovery? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere DPM
- B. vSphere vMotion
- C. vSphere Replication
- D. vSphere Fault Tolerance
- E. vSphere HA
NEW QUESTION 20
A customer is experiencing a network performance problem and is using the esxtop utility to determine the cause. Esxtop reveals no dropped packets.
Which two conditions should the customer check? (Choose two.)
- A. packet size
- B. data receive rate
- C. IPv6 support
- D. CPU contention
NEW QUESTION 21
A vSphere administrator has configured software ISCSI port binding in the environment with two VMkernel ports and four target portals.
How many ISCSI sessions would be created from bound ports to targets?
- A. 2
- B. 4
- C. 8
- D. 16
NEW QUESTION 22
An administrator decides to implement vSphere networking using the VDS.
Which binding option should the administrator use to manage the VMs if vCenter becomes unavailable?
- A. static
- B. port
- C. ephemeral
- D. dynamic
NEW QUESTION 23
A vSphere administrator is working in a high security environment. The administrator wants to ensure unencrypted VMs can be migrated securely.
What should the vSphere administrator use to meet this requirement?
- A. vTPM
- B. UEFI Secure Boot
- C. KMS Server
- D. encrypted vSphere vMotion
NEW QUESTION 24
Thanks for reading the newest 2V0-21.19 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM DumpSolutions 2V0-21.19 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/2V0-21.19-dumps/ (123 Q&As Dumps)