Want to know Actualtests 2V0-01.19 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about VMware VMware vSphere 6.7 Foundations Exam 2019 certification experience? Study Tested VMware 2V0-01.19 answers to Up to date 2V0-01.19 questions at Actualtests. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass VMware 2V0-01.19 (VMware vSphere 6.7 Foundations Exam 2019) test on your first attempt.
NEW QUESTION 1
One of your virtual machines (VM) has performance issues and sometimes is unresponsive. Which VM file must be checked in order to find the root cause?
- A. vpxd.log
- B. ds.log
- C. vminst.log
- D. vmware.log
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three virtual hardware configurations will allow snapshots? (Choose three.)
- A. 16+ vCPU
- B. full memory reservation
- C. Physical Mode RDMs
- D. Virtual Mode RDMs
- E. bus sharing
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two options are valid to create vApp in the vSphere Environment? (Choose two.)
- A. Login using vSphere C# Client to the ESXi host, right click on the host and select Create new vApp.
- B. Login using vSphere Host Client to the ESXi host, right click on the host and select Create new vApp.
- C. Login using vSphere WebClient to the vCenter Server, right click on the Cluster and select Create new vApp.
- D. Login using vSphere WebClient to the vCenter Server, right click on the standalone ESXi host and select Create new vApp.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two choices would make a Virtual Machine compatible when enabling Fault Tolerance? (Choose two.)
- A. NIC passthrough
- B. 2 TB+ VMDK
- C. e1000e virtual network adapter
- D. 4 Virtual CPUs (vCPU)
NEW QUESTION 5
Which is a valid requirement for deploying the vCenter Server Appliance 6.x to a DRS cluster?
- A. At least one host in the cluster must be in maintenance mode or lockdown mode.
- B. One ESXi host in the cluster must not be in maintenance mode or lockdown mode.
- C. All ESXi hosts in the cluster must not be in maintenance mode.
- D. One ESXi host in the cluster must not be in lockdown mode.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three features can be configured during the initial creation of a cluster? (Choose three.)
- A. vSAN
- B. EVC
- C. DRS
- D. Proactive HA
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three options are available when applying a Customization Specification to an existing virtual machine? (Choose three.)
- A. Create a specification
- B. Import a specification
- C. Modify a specification
- D. Select an existing specification.
- E. Create a specification from an existing specification.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three actions allow a VMware vSphere 6.x administrator to view vSphere log files? (Choose three.)
- A. Analyze the vSphere logs from the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- B. Download the vSphere log bundles from the Direct Console User Interface (DCUI).
- C. Download the vSphere log bundles from vSphere Web Client connected to a vCenter Server system.
- D. View the vSphere log files from the vSphere Web Client Log Browser.
- E. Analyze the vSphere logs from the vRealize Operations user interface.
NEW QUESTION 9
A vSphere administrator wants to migrate a virtual machine with vMotion from one node to another in the same cluster, but when the destination server is specified, an error message is displayed.
What might be wrong? (Choose two.)
- A. The destination host does not have access to the shared datastore.
- B. The hosts are licensed for vSphere Essentials Plus.
- C. The cluster is configured for EVC and the hosts are of the same processor family.
- D. The hosts have a dedicated vMotion VMKernel interface configured.
- E. The source host is not licensed for vMotion.
NEW QUESTION 10
What two options are available when configuring a virtual flash resource on a virtual machine? (Choose two.)
- A. Reservation
- B. SCSI Controller
- C. Limit
- D. Block Size
NEW QUESTION 11
What three configuration steps are required to mount an NFS datastore in vSphere? (Choose three.)
- A. On virtual machines running Microsoft Windows, increase the value of the SCSI TimeoutValue parameter to allow Windows to better tolerate delayed I/O resulting from path failover.
- B. Configure VMkernel Port Binding.
- C. On each ESXi host, configure a VMkernel Network port for NFS traffic.
- D. On the NFS server, configure an NFS volume and export it to be mounted on the ESXi hosts.
- E. If you plan to use Kerberos authentication with the NFS 4.1 datastore, configure the ESXi hosts for Kerberos authentication.
NEW QUESTION 12
What are two uses of the vRealize Log Insight Agents for Windows and Linux? (Choose two.)
- A. Collect events from flat text files.
- B. Monitor the state of syslog/eventmgr services.
- C. Control the state of the syslog/eventmgr services.
- D. Monitor directories with the filesystem.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which statement is true when adding a VM to a Resource Pool?
- A. The VM share value (%Shares) adjusts to the Resource Pool.
- B. The VM share value (%Shares) remains unchanged.
- C. The VM limit changes.
- D. The VM reservation changes.
NEW QUESTION 14
What are two prerequisites for adding RDM disks to a VM? (Choose two.)
- A. LUN used as a RDM must be visible to the underlying hosts in the cluster.
- B. LUN used as a RDM cannot be visible to any other underlying hosts in the cluster.
- C. VM resides on a VMFS datastore.
- D. LUN used as a RDM must be hidden to the ESXi host.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three IP addresses may be pinged by the Test Management Network feature in the ESXi hosts DCUI? (Choose three.)
- A. Primary DNS server
- B. NTP server
- C. Secondary DNS server
- D. DHCP server
- E. Default gateway
NEW QUESTION 16
What three tools or products can be used for monitoring a vSphere 6.x deployment? (Choose three.)
- A. vCenter Alarms
- B. vCenter Events
- C. vRealize Automation
- D. vRealize Operations Manager
- E. vRealize Orchestrator
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three steps deploy a virtual machine from a VM Template in the Content Library? (Choose three.)
- A. Right-click a VM Template and select New VM from This Template.
- B. In the vSphere Web Client navigator, select vCenter Inventory Lists > VM Templates in Folders.
- C. Using vSphere Host client, select vCenter Inventory Lists > Content Libraries.
- D. In the vSphere Web Client navigator, select vCenter Inventory Lists > Content Libraries.
- E. Select a Content Library, click Related Objects tab and click Templates.
NEW QUESTION 18
When specifying a trigger action for an Alarm Definition, what two alarm state changes are available to be triggered on? (Choose two.)
- A. From normal to critical
- B. From critical to warning
- C. From critical to normal
- D. From normal to warning
NEW QUESTION 19
What three types of host bus adapters are supported for connecting to shared storage on an ESXi hosts? (Choose three.)
- A. Hardware HBA
- B. Software SATA
- C. Software iSCSI
- D. Software FCoE
NEW QUESTION 20
A vSphere administrator cannot mount an NFS datastore.
Which three actions can be performed to troubleshoot the issue? (Choose three.)
- A. Verify that the CHAP authentication settings are correct.
- B. Run esxcli storage nfs list and ensure that the NFS filesystem is ext4 or reiserFS.
- C. Run the nc –z array-IP 2049 command in the ESXi Shell to see whether the ESXi host can reach the NFS server nfsd TCP/UDP port (default 2049) on the storage array.
- D. Ensure that the ESXi host can vmkping the NFS server address.
- E. Ensure that the access on the NFS server is set to Anonymous user, Root Access (no_root_squash), and Read/Write.
NEW QUESTION 21
What are the two minimum configurations of a disk group in a vSAN host?
- A. 1 SSD drive for the caching tier and 1 or more SSDs for the capacity tier
- B. 1 SSD drive for the caching tier and 1 or more HDDs for the capacity tier
- C. 2 or more SSD drives for the caching tier and 2 or more HDDs for the capacity tier
- D. 2 or more SSD drives for the caching tier and 2 or more SSDs for the capacity tier
NEW QUESTION 22
What describes a set of patches that meet certain criteria and will vary as the available patches change?
- A. Upgrade Baselines
- B. Fixed Patch Baselines
- C. Host Profiles
- D. Dynamic Patch Baselines
NEW QUESTION 23
Which two formats are supported for exporting a VM to a storage media? (Choose two.)
- A. EXE
- B. OVF
- C. OVA
- D. ISO
NEW QUESTION 24
Thanks for reading the newest 2V0-01.19 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM DumpSolutions 2V0-01.19 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/2V0-01.19-dumps/ (65 Q&As Dumps)