We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 200-601 Exam quickly & easily. The 200-601 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the 200-601 exam.
Online 200-601 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to exhibit. The administrator has configured the following device IP settings, but did not keep track of which ports the devices were connected to. The administrator is able to ping each device but needs to update the network documentation to include the switch and interface where each device is connected. The administrator does not want to walk to each device and switch to track down the information.
Which steps below would you execute in sequence to document the switch and interface where each device is connected?
1. View the ARP table on L3SW1
2. View the ARP table on the administrator's station
3. View the ARP table on L2SW4
4. PING all the devices
5. View the MAC address table on all switches
6. View the MAC address table on the administrator's station
- A. 2,4,5
- B. 2,5,4
- C. 4,3,6
- D. 4,1,5
NEW QUESTION 2
ProfiNET has been disabled on a Cisco Industrial Ethernet switch. Which CLI command will correctly enable ProfiNET on the switch?
- A. switch(config)#profinet
- B. switch(config-if)#switchport profinet vlan 10
- C. switch(config)#vlan 10 profinet
- D. switch#enable profinet
NEW QUESTION 3
Which five are characteristics that describe Cisco Industrial switches? (Choose five)
- A. Din rail mount
- B. 19 inch rack mount
- C. Fanless
- D. Fans
- E. Swappable SD flash card
- F. Alarm relay
- G. -5ºC to 45ºC operating environment
- H. ProfiNET conformance class C compliance
NEW QUESTION 4
Your supervisor calls you and tells you that one of the Stratix 5700 switches is not assigning all CIP explicit messages to the proper QoS queue. The switch was deployed with the ab-global macro and CIP explicit messages were previously being assigned to the proper QoS queue. You suspect the access-lists associated with the ab-global macro have been changed. Look at the following access list from the switch configuration:
access-list 101 permit udp any eq 2222 any dscp 55 access-list 102 permit udp any eq 2222 any dscp 47 access-list 103 permit udp any eq 2222 any dscp 43 access-list 104 permit udp any eq 2222 any
access-list 105 permit udp any eq 44818 any access-list 105 permit tcp any eq 44816 any
What needs to be done to fix the above access list?
- A. Access list 105 should reference udp port 44816
- B. Access lists 101-104 should reference udp port 2212
- C. Access list 105 should reference tcp port 44818
- D. Access list 104 should be a deny access list rather than a permit access list
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit.
SW1, SW2 and virtual switch are connected in a loop. SW1 and SW2 are standard layer-2 switches. Which loop prevention mechanism is best suited for use within this topology?
- A. Per-VLAN Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol+
- B. End-Host Mode
- C. Multi-chassis EtherChannel
- D. BPDU Guard
NEW QUESTION 6
Which in-depth approach is used when deploying defense in an industrial zone?
- A. Use PLCs and control systems from multiple vendors in such a way that the process will become resilient for failures of one vendor.
- B. Deploy two factor authentications for all operators which need to login remote while working from home.
- C. Collect log files at a central location for easy back-up and encryption to provide privacy.
- D. Create multiple zones in the industrial zone and protect / inspect traffic between the zones with firewalls and intrusion monitors.
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
Which three options are needed to configure NAT on router GW so PC1 and PC2 will be able to ping 203.0.113.1? (Choose three)
- A. interface Ethernet0 ip nat insideinterface Ethernet1 ip nat outside
- B. ip access-list standard ACL_NAT permit 10.1.1.0 0.0.0.255
- C. ip nat inside source static tcp 10.1.1.0 80 interface Ethernet1 80
- D. interface Ethernet0 ip nat outside interface Ethernet1 ip nat inside
- E. ip nat inside source list ACL_NAT interface Ethernet1 overload
- F. ip access-list extended ACL_NAT permit tcp 10.1.1.0 0.0.0.255 any eq 80
NEW QUESTION 8
Why is SSH preferred over Telnet as a method of accessing a network device to alter or view the configuration?
- A. Telnet encrypts only the login information, not the entire transmission.
- B. SSH requires fewer network resources and no additional configuration.
- C. Telnet is more difficult to use and configure than SSH.
- D. SSH encrypts the login and session information.
NEW QUESTION 9
What are two benefits of a star network topology? (Choose two.)
- A. Disruption of the entire network is not required when adding new machines.
- B. Any problem which leaves the network inoperable can be traced to the central hub.
- C. This network type requires less cable as compared to linear bus topology.
- D. The performance of one of the numerous nodes cannot reflect on the performance of other nodes.
- E. The performance of the entire network is directly dependent on the performance of the hub.
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
Which values are correct for AP 2 to allow for efficient roaming?
- A. Channel 6, SSID Sittingduck, BSSID 00:0a:0b:0c:0d:0e
- B. Channel 1, SSID Sittingduck, BSSID 00:01:02:03:04:05
- C. Channel 1, SSID Sittingduck, BSSID 00:0a:0b:0c:0d:0e
- D. Channel 6, SSID Sittingduck, BSSID 00:01:02:03:04:05
NEW QUESTION 11
A cookie cutter machine requires 2 standard controllers and a safety controller. All of these controllers and machine level I/O have been placed on VLAN 104. The safety controller must monitor an emergency stop connected to an I/O adapter on an adjacent machine (VLAN 105). Which packet type will be used?
- A. UDP Multicast TTL = 1
- B. UDP Multicast TTL = 2
- C. UDP Unicast
- D. TCP Unicast
NEW QUESTION 12
Your controller has a high performance EtherNet/IP interface with port speed of >30,000 packets per second and 80% spare capacity. A new PowerFlex 753 drive will be added to the system with an RPI of 2ms and has been connected to a switch; you have been asked to set up the switch port. You open the EDS file and see that the drive will support 16 CIP connections and has transmit and receive capacity of 1,000 control packets per second.
What do you set as the storm control pps threshold limit for the port?
- A. 16
- B. 1,000
- C. 2,500
- D. 25,000
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following correctly pairs the dotted decimal subnet mask with the correct number of binary bits that represent the subnet mask?
- A. 255.255.255.192 and /25
- B. 255.255.255.248 and /28
- C. 255.255.255.224 and /26
- D. 255.255.255.248 and /27
- E. 255.255.255.240 and /28
- F. 255.255.255.240 and /16
NEW QUESTION 14
Which describes the relationship between a workgroup bridge?
- A. Wired clients of a workgroup bridge can communicate, through the workgroup bridge, with wireless clients of an autonomous or a controller-based access point
- B. Wireless clients of a controller-based AP can communicate, through the workgroup bridge, with wireless clients of an autonomous access point
- C. Wireless clients of an autonomous access point can communicate with wired clients of a workgroup bridge, but Wireless clients of a controller-based access point cannot communicate with wired clients of a workgroup bridge
- D. Wireless clients of a controller-based access point can communicate with wired clients of a workgroup bridge, but Wireless clients of an autonomous access point cannot communicate with wired clients of a workgroup bridge
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhbit. Which three elements would enable high availability and predictable performance for a motion control application spread across two switches (with video and I/O traffic)? (Choose three)
- A. Configure QoS to give PTP traffic the highest priority
- B. Fiber optic uplinks
- C. Redundant uplinks
- D. Configure QoS to give I/O traffic the highest priority
- E. Copper uplinks
- F. Interconnect the two switches
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two are possible solutions to control which devices can communicate between industrial zones? (Choose two)
- A. Use per zone private IP addressing and deploy NAT to control traffic between zones
- B. Put access control lists on switches connecting industrial zones to control traffic
- C. Attach each zone to a firewall to control intra-zone traffic
- D. Deploy QoS traffic shaping to limit the volume of traffic between industrial zones
- E. Deploy an IDS system between the zones to control intra-zone traffic
P.S. Easily pass 200-601 Exam with 87 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 200-601 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/200-601-dumps.html (87 New Questions)