Want to know Testking 200-155 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about Cisco DCICT Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies certification experience? Study Precise Cisco 200-155 answers to Leading 200-155 questions at Testking. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Cisco 200-155 (DCICT Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies) test on your first attempt.
Free demo questions for Cisco 200-155 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two items can you use to provide northbound connectivity from a fabric interconnect? (Choose two)
- A. uplink
- B. port channel
- C. FEX
- D. IOM
- E. server port
NEW QUESTION 2
A network engineer configures FEX0101 on a Cisco Nexus 5596UP switch. Based on the output below, which interface is valid on the FEX?
switch# show fex 101
FEX: 101 Description: FEX0101 state: Online
FEX version: 7.2(1)N1(1) [Switch version: 7.2(1)N1(1)]
Extender Model: N2K-C2248 TP-1GE, Extender Serial: JAF 123456789 Part No: 73-12748-01
pinning-mode: static Max-links: 1 Fabric port for control traffic: Eth1/47 Fabric interface state:
Po147 – Interface Up. State: Active Eth 1/47 – Interface Up. State: Active Eth1/48 – Interface Up. State: Active
- A. Ethernet 1/46
- B. FC 101/1/2
- C. Ethernet 1/48
- D. Ethernet 101/1/1
NEW QUESTION 3
How does a Cisco APIC discover a new switch in the fabric?
- A. by using a defined APIC policy
- B. by querying an APIC cluster node
- C. by using a cascading discovery process
- D. by using SNMP
NEW QUESTION 4
Which type of port is used to connect and communicate with a SAN storage device on a Cisco MDS
- A. Fibre Channel
- B. QSFP
- C. serial
- D. Ethernet
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit.
A four-link chassis discovery policy is configured in Cisco UCS Manager. Which
component s are discovered when the chassis components connect to the fabric interconnects?
- A. UCS Chassis B and UCS Chassis C
- B. UCS Chassis C
- C. UCS Chassis B
- D. UCS Chassis A, UCS Chassis B, and UCS Chassis C
NEW QUESTION 6
A user is trying to create a new VDC in NX-OS in global configurations mode, but receives an error message What issue prevents the user from creating Virtual Device Contexts?
- A. VDCs cannot be created in global configuration mode.
- B. The user is not a vdc-admin.
- C. The user is not a member of the VDC Power Admin group.
- D. The user is not a network-admin.
VDCs have the following configuration guidelines and limitations:
Standard VDCs cannot share interfaces, VLANs, Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF) tables, or port channels.
Only users with the network-admin role can create VDCs.
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/nx- os/virtual_device_context/configuration/guide/b-7k-Cisco-Nexus-7000-Series-NX-OS-Virtual-Device- Context-Configuration-Guide/creating-vdc.html#concept_967368376CF246FA8B200C78081B389A
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two statements about role-based access control on the Cisco Nexus 7000 switch are true?
- A. The default user roles are network-admin, network-operator, vdc-admin, and vdc operator.
- B. User roles needed if RADIUS is used for AAA.
- C. No user roles are provided by defaul
- D. It is however, best practice is to configure separate roles foradmin and other users.
- E. Each user is assigned a unique role.
- F. User roles can be distributed to other switches using Cisco Fabric Services.
NEW QUESTION 8
Where does the data plane operate on a Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switch? 0 O O O
- A. supervisor module
- B. unified crossbar fabric
- C. unified port controller
- D. Connectivity Management Processor
NEW QUESTION 9
Which technology maintains Fibre Channel virtual links between a pair of FCoE devices?
- A. ETS
- B. FLOGI
- C. PFC
- D. FIP
NEW QUESTION 10
You must configure the logical constructs of a Cisco ACI policy model in the correct hierarchical order Drag and drop the constructs on the left to the correct order on the right
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three are components of the Cisco Unified Computing System 2104 I/O Module? (Choose
- A. multiplexer
- B. chassis management console
- C. chassis management switch
- D. finite state machine
- E. chassis management controller
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit below:
The figure shows CLI interface forVSAN configuration of Cisco MDS 9000 switch.
Which command is required to enter the configuration prompt for VSAN as shown in figure?
- A. config t
- B. vsan name
- C. vsan
- D. vsan database
NEW QUESTION 13
Which description of the value of an API is true?
- A. provides the software used by developers to program applications
- B. controls specific cloud resources and their distribution
- C. defines the code used to program an application
- D. helps developers by simplifying the integration of applications
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch features exceed the functionality of the VWware vNetwork Distributed Switch? (Choose two )
- A. access control lists
- B. QoS marking
- C. Network vMotion
- D. port state migration
- E. DV Port Groups
NEW QUESTION 15
What are two features of a Cisco Nexus 2232TM Fabric Extender? (Choose two )
- A. 10 Gigabit uplinks
- B. RJ45 host interfaces
- C. unified ports
- D. 4 uplink ports
- E. side-to-back airflow
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement about Cisco Nexus 1000V Series switches that operate inside VMware ESXi Hypervisors is true?
- A. A mobile virtual machine network policy is not provided.
- B. A disruptive operational model for your server virtualization and networking teams is provided.
- C. Mobile virtual machine security is not provided.
- D. Policy-based virtual machine connectivity is provided.
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two ports are VE ports in this FCoE topology? (Choose two
- A. Option
- B. Option
- C. Option
- D. Option
- E. Option
- F. Option
NEW QUESTION 18
What are two benefits of blade servers as compared to rack servers? (Choose two.)
- A. higher performance
- B. fewer cables
- C. Easier to provision
- D. more disk space
- E. lower initial cost of one server
NEW QUESTION 19
What are three components of a Cisco UCS blade server system? (Choose three.)
- A. Cisco UCS B-Series chassis
- B. Cisco UCS C-Series server
- C. Cisco UCS B-Series server
- D. Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- E. Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect
- F. Cisco UCS C-Series chassis
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two options are control plan protocols? (Choose two)
- A. BGP
- B. ARP
- C. NAT
- D. SMTP
- E. CoPP
The control plane: The control plane is the brain of the router. It consists of dynamic IP routing protocols (that is OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, and so on), the RIB, routing updates, in addition to other protocols such as PIM, IGMP, ICMP, ARP, BFD, LACP, and so on. In short, the control plane is responsible for maintaining sessions and exchanging protocol information with other router or network devices.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which equipment policy is directly affected by the number of links between a fabric interconnect and an I/O module?
- A. global power allocation policy
- B. rack management connection policy
- C. firmware auto sync server policy
- D. chassis/FEX discovery policy
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two cloud types are deployment models used in cloud computing? (Choose two.)
- A. collapsed cloud
- B. hybnd cloud
- C. public cloud
- D. layered cloud
- E. automatic cloud
NEW QUESTION 23
Which of the statements about Cisco WAAS is true?
- A. All of these
- B. It consists of WAE that optimizes UDP traffic.
- C. It consists of WAE that optimizes ICMP traffic.
- D. It consists of WAEs that optimize TCP traffic.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which management platform reduces server provisioning tome by automatically performing an
inventory and deep discovery when new devices are attached?
- A. UCS Manager
- B. UCS Server
- C. CDP Manager
- D. Enterprise Manager
NEW QUESTION 25
Which description of a Cisco Nexus 1000V VSM module is true?
- A. It runs over the data plane
- B. It is responsible for communications with VMware
- C. It provides a data plane of the 1000v system
- D. It is responsible for communications with VMware vCenter and the VEM configuration
NEW QUESTION 26
What are two functions of a Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect in a Cisco UCS domain? (Choose two.)
- A. management
- B. comprehensive network analysis
- C. network connectivity
- D. traffic load balancing
- E. core fibre channel switching platform
NEW QUESTION 27
When configuring Fibre Channel ports and Ethernet ports on the same Cisco Nexus 5500 Platform,
which rule must be followed?
- A. Fiber Channel ports must be configured in blocks of eight ports on the same ASIC.
- B. Fiber Channel ports must be configured with the range that starts with the first port on the module.
- C. Ethernet ports must be configured with the range that starts with the last port on the module.
- D. Fiber Channel ports must be configured with the range that starts with the last port on the module.
NEW QUESTION 28
Refer to the exhibit.
Refer to the exhibit. Which statement accurately describes how traffic is handled within the fabric?
- A. Traffic with the source and the destination on the same leaf switch is managed locally, and all other traffic is managed by the master spine switch that is orchestrated by the Cisco APIC host.
- B. All traffic is managed by the master spine switch that is orchestrated by the Cisco APIC host.
- C. Traffic with the source and the destination on the same leaf switch is managed locally, and all other traffic travels from the ingress leaf to the egress leaf through a spine switch.
- D. All traffic is managed by the master leaf switch that is orchestrated by the Cisco APIC host.
NEW QUESTION 29
Which two chassis discovery policy settings allow far a UCS chassis to be connected to a pair of Fabric
Interconnect using only two physical connections' (Choose two)
- A. 4-link
- B. 2-link
- C. 8-link
- D. 1-link
- E. Platform-max
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/sw/gui/config/guide/2-0/b_UCSM_GUI_Configuration_Guide_2_0/b_UCSM_GUI_Configuration_Guide_2_0_chapter_0110 0.html
NEW QUESTION 30
P.S. Certifytools now are offering 100% pass ensure 200-155 dumps! All 200-155 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certifytools.com/200-155-exam.html (228 New Questions)