Cause all that matters here is passing the Cisco 200-150 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 200-150 DCICN Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Ucertify 200-150 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
NEW QUESTION 1
What native Fibre Channel technology facilitates connecting multiple Fibre devices behind a single FC address?
- A. Fiber Channel over Ethernet
- B. N-Port Virtualization
- C. Fibre Channel Arbitrated Loop
- D. N-Port Identification Virtualization
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two options are benefits of deploying FCoE beyond the access layer?
- A. higher throughput compared to native Fibre Channel switches.
- B. FCoE cannot be deployed beyond the access layer.
- C. reduction in equipment requirements
- D. improved security compared to traditional Fibre Channel.
- E. increased application support.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which situation will cause a switch to flood traffic out all of the ports on the switch?
- A. The switch receives a destination MAC address of 0000.0000.0000
- B. The switch receives a destination MAC address of ffff.ffff.ffff
- C. The switch receives a source MAC address of 0000.0000.0000
- D. The switch’s TCAM reaches the MAC address limit.
- E. The switch was configured in cut-through mode.
NEW QUESTION 4
What is known as the User Policy?
- A. Call Policy
- B. Authentication
- C. Me
- D. Admin Policy
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statement regarding Cisco Nexus 5000 Series switches is true?
- A. Cisco Nexus 5000 Series switches operate in r routing mode.
- B. Cisco Nexus 5000 Series switches operate in FCoE mode.
- C. Cisco Nexus 5000 Series switches operate in fabric mode.
- D. Cisco Nexus 5000 Series switches operate in NPV mode.
NEW QUESTION 6
Drag and drop each port description on the left to the port type on the right required to support it.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
Fiber Channel: Fiber channel port Storage port
All others will go to the Ethernet.
NEW QUESTION 7
What protocol does an Expressway use to send the call setup message in an H.323 call?
- A. H.245
- B. H.239
- C. T.120
- D. Q.931
NEW QUESTION 8
Which premise-based conferencing solution works with Conductor, TMS and WebEx to create CMR Hybrid solutions?
- A. MSE8000
- B. Cisco Meeting Server
- C. Spark
- D. TelePresence Server
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement describes the uses of zones in a VSAN?
- A. Zones are configured at the fabric core.
- B. An HBA or storage device can only belong to zone.
- C. Zones limit unicast, multicast, and broadcast traffic.
- D. Zones are a group of sports within a single VSAN.
NEW QUESTION 10
For witch reason would you implement a VSAN?
- A. to overcome the limitation of zoing
- B. to virtualize storage
- C. to segment the physical fabric into multiple logical fabrics
- D. to overcome the limitations of LUN masking
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
What is the result when you run the command?
- A. All switches in the fabric receive the active zone set.
- B. The zone set is activated on the switch only.
- C. On the reboot, all switches in the fabric receives the active zone set.
- D. The default zone set is activated on all switches in the fabric.
NEW QUESTION 12
How does a GLBP cluster respond to a host ARP request for the virtual IP address?
- A. The highest priority AVF responds by using its own hardware MAC address.
- B. The least utilized router responds by using its own virtual MAC address.
- C. The AVG responds by using one virtual MAC address.
- D. The AVG responds by using its own hardware MAC address.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which is a protocol used in the H.323 standard?
- A. SDP
- B. SIP
- C. Q.931
- D. 802.1
NEW QUESTION 14
Which layer of the OSI model is associated with the reliable transmission of datagrams?
- A. Datagram
- B. Routing
- C. Network
- D. Data link
- E. Transport
- F. Transmission
- G. Session
NEW QUESTION 15
What action does a switch take if the destination MAC address is unknown?
- A. Discard frame
- B. Send ICMP unreachable message to source
- C. Flood packet on all ports
- D. Compare destination IP address against an ACL to determine if it is permitted
- E. Send gratuitous ARP on all ports and wait for reply before forwarding
"What happens though when the switch receives a frame with a destination MAC address that is not included in the table? In that case the switch will just broadcast/flood the frame with the unknown destination address to all of its ports (apart from the port where the frame came from). This process is called unknown unicast flooding. "
NEW QUESTION 16
Which protocol is supported when OSPFv2 is used as the routing protocol?
- A. NetBios
- B. LAT
- C. IPv4
- D. IPv6
NEW QUESTION 17
What do Enterprise Settings on Cisco Spark determine?
- A. API integration
- B. How Connectors are integrated in a hybrid deployment.
- C. BOT integration
- D. Where user information comes from
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the default bridge ID priority for Rapid PVST+?
- A. 128
- B. 32769
- C. 32768
- D. 4096
NEW QUESTION 19
VLAN 10 is assigned IP address 10.1.1.1 with subnet mask 255.255.255.0. Which configuration is used to route the IP subnet but not form OSPF neighbors on a Cisco Nexus 7000 switch?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit.
Which host can securely to the switch by using SSH?
- A. 10.1.15
- B. 10.200.200.1
- C. 10.2.1.1
- D. 10.9.1.2
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two port types are needed to build out an FCoE pass-through switch in NPV mode while maintaining Fiber Channel packet visibility? (Choose two.)
- A. VN Port
- B. VE Port
- C. VF Port
- D. Edge Port
- E. N Port
NEW QUESTION 22
Which Cisco videophones can be registered to Spark?
- A. 8845
- B. 8945
- C. 9971
- D. 7961
NEW QUESTION 23
Which is used in both CMR Premises and CMR Hybrid solutions?
- A. Cisco CTS
- B. Cisco WebEx Meeting Center
- C. Cisco Meeting Server
- D. Cisco Conductor
NEW QUESTION 24
Which two layers of the OSI model are combined in the Internet protocol suite application layer? (Choose two.)
- A. 2
- B. 3
- C. 4
- D. 5
- E. 6
- F. 7
NEW QUESTION 25
Given a subnet address of 10.6.128.0/22, how many IP addresses are usable for this subnet?
- A. 1024
- B. 2048
- C. 1022
- D. 2046
- E. 256
NEW QUESTION 26
What are two physical components of the Cisco UCS B-Series server? (Choose two.)
- A. mezzanine slots
- B. power supplies (maximum of two)
- C. lockable front door
- D. redundant hot swappable fans
- E. CPU sockets
NEW QUESTION 27
What is the maximum distance that is supported by Cisco passive Twinax cables?
- A. 5m
- B. 3m
- C. 4m
- D. 10m
NEW QUESTION 28
Which protocol is used for an immersive telepresence meeting?
- A. H.239
- B. Assent
- C. TIP
- D. H.323
NEW QUESTION 29
Which two networking devices forward data based on destination MAC address? (Choose two.)
- A. Repeater
- B. Bridge
- C. Switch
- D. Router
- E. Hub
NEW QUESTION 30
Thanks for reading the newest 200-150 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 200-150 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/200-150-exam-dumps.html (296 Q&As Dumps)