We provide 1z0-974 Braindumps which are the best for clearing 1z0-974 test, and to get certified by Oracle Oracle Revenue Management Cloud Service 2017 Implementation Essentials. The 1z0-974 Exam Questions and Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 1z0-974 exam. Crack your Oracle 1z0-974 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Free 1z0-974 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three types of reference data critical to the Integration of a source system need to be synchronized between an external system and Revenue Management?
- A. Suppliers
- B. Business Units
- C. Customers
- D. Inventory items
- E. Receivables configurations
- F. Banks, branches and bank accounts
NEW QUESTION 2
You have defined 3 Contract Identification rules: Rule A, Rule B, and Rule C. You then decide that Rule C needs to be the first rule executed when the "Identify Customer Contracts" process runs. Which attribute needs to be updated to achieve this objective?
- A. Freeze Period
- B. Default Classification
- C. Source Document Type
- D. Priority
NEW QUESTION 3
A pricing dimension segment value combination is one of the factors to determine standalone selling prices. This combination is based on the pricing dimension assignment setup.
What does the pricing dimension assignment match the pricing dimension segment combination to?
- A. pricing bands
- B. a pricing dimension structure
- C. the source document types
- D. a pricing dimension structure instance
NEW QUESTION 4
When Is it required to populate the number of periods and percentage of revenue (seen in the image below) while defining a revenue scheduling rule?
- A. when the Deferred Revenue box is checked
- B. when it is a business requirement
- C. when Context Values are populated
- D. when the Type is Fixed or Variable
NEW QUESTION 5
The contract Promised Details tabs includes Selling Amount, Allocated Amount, Revenue Recognized, and Bill…….
What is the difference between Selling Amount and Allocated Amount?
- A. The Selling Amount is calculated based on Standalone Selling Prices and is used for the Revenue Recognition amoun
- B. The Allocated Amount is based on the source document sales lines amounts and is ultimately used to tie back to your source document upload.
- C. The Selling Amount is calculated based on the source document sales lines amounts and is used to tie back to your source document uploa
- D. The Allocated Amount is based on Standalone Selling Price and is ultimately used for the Revenue Recognition amount.
- E. The Selling Amount is calculated based on Standalone Selling Prices and is used to tie back to your SSP upload or calculatio
- F. The Allocated Amount is based on the Billed amount and is ultimately used for the Revenue Recognition amount.
- G. The Selling Amount is calculated based on the source document sales lines amount and is used for the Revenue Recognition amoun
- H. The Allocated Amount is based on the Billed Amount and Is used to tie back to your Billing source document upload.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement is NOT applicable to Performance Obligation Templates?
- A. Oracle delivers three predefined Performance Obligation Templates,
- B. Performance Obligation Templates are specific to the business and cannot be predefined.
- C. Performance Obligation Templates take precedence over Performance Obligation Rules.
- D. Performance Obligation Templates can be associated to a Revenue Price Profil
NEW QUESTION 7
What is a Standalone Selling Price (SSP)?
- A. the average of your bundled price
- B. the sum of the SSPs of the components
- C. the list price
- D. the price you would use if you sold to a customer separately
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three tasks can be performed In the Revenue Management Work Area?
- A. Edit Contract Identification Rules.
- B. Review Observed Standalone Selling Prices.
- C. Manage contracts in "Pending Review" status.
- D. Manage contracts in "Pending Allocation" status.
- E. Review Performance Satisfaction Plans.
- F. Review Revenue Price Profile
NEW QUESTION 9
Given the Identify Customer Contracts Job set performs many different processes, which action Is NOT performed by this job set?
- A. allocates the SSP to various satisfaction events
- B. creates the accounting for the stages in the process
- C. allocates the SSP to various performance obligations
- D. recognizes revenue if any satisfaction events exist
- E. creates customer contracts and performance obligations
NEW QUESTION 10
In Revenue Management the Selling Amount and Allocated Amount may be different. How does
Revenue Management account for this difference?
- A. It tracks the difference in a Discount Allocation Account at the contract line level.
- B. It tracks the difference in a Write-off Allocation Account at the contract level.
- C. It tracks the difference In a Discount Allocation Account at the contract level.
- D. It Tracks the difference in a Write-Off Allocation Account at the contract line leve
NEW QUESTION 11
After defining a pricing dimension structure for a customer, you must define a pricing dimension structure instance.
Which two attributes on the structure instance are inherited from the structure definition?
- A. whether Dynamic Combination Creation Allowed is enabled
- B. the shape: Same number of segments and order
- C. the Displayed option
- D. the value sets
- E. the Query Required option
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three statements describe how Revenue Management creates accounting contracts to meet the new ASC 606 / IFRS 15 revenue recognition standards?
- A. by identifying and creating one or more performance obligations for a given accounting contract
- B. by calculating Total Transaction Price for contracts
- C. by only creating contracts that are source system specific
- D. by allowing manual allocation of Total Transaction Price across performance obligations
- E. by restricting users from excluding contract lines
- F. by grouping source document lines intro contracts for each identified customer
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three statements about Effective Periods are true?
- A. If effective periods are not define
- B. Revenue Management uses the General Ledger calendar.
- C. Effective Periods are used for standalone selling prices and for creating journal entries.
- D. Gaps between periods are not allowed.
- E. You cannot have overlapping periods.
- F. Effective Periods only define the rage where standalone selling prices of an item should be effective.
NEW QUESTION 14
A Corporation has a business requirement to build a custom Revenue Management report that users could run from the Scheduled Processes page.
Which reporting tool must be used to address this business requirement?
- A. Smart View
- B. Business Intelligence Publisher
- C. Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence
- D. Reporting Studio
NEW QUESTION 15
Which, when transferred to a customer, allows you to recognize revenue?
- A. a shipment
- B. a performance obligation
- C. an invoice
- D. promise detail
NEW QUESTION 16
You define a Contract Identification Rule that uses the following source document attributes to match
Bill-to Customer Party Identifier Extensible Header Character Attribute 4 Based the data displayed:
How many contracts will be created In Revenue Management?
- A. 3
- B. 1
- C. 5
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 17
You define a Performance Obligation Identification Rule that uses the following matching attribute to group source document lines:
Extensible Line Character Attribute 7 Based on the data displayed:
- A. 3
- B. 4
- C. 2
- D. 1
NEW QUESTION 18
Which statement Is True regarding the Customer Contract Source Data Import Template?
- A. It is a predefined Excel FBDI template.
- B. It is a predefined Java FBDI template.
- C. It Is a predefined HTML FBDI template.
- D. It is a custom template that you are required to buil
P.S. Certstest now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-974 dumps! All 1z0-974 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/1z0-974/ (60 New Questions)