You are guaranteed an incredible achievement through using Pass4sure Oracle 1z0-808 no cost simulated dumps. Get certified this specific week and download Oracle Oracle 1z0-808 exam questions and answers on your PC nowadays. You will always be on the method towards accomplishment soon! If you have absolutely no ideas regarding the Oracle 1z0-808 exam preparation or cannot find precisely what youre looking for, please contact each of our 7/24 customer support or email for you to support@Pass4sure.com pertaining to further assistance.
2016 Aug 1z0-808 practice exam
Q131. Which three statements are benefits of encapsulation?
A. Allows a class implementation to change without changing t he clients
B. Protects confidential data from leaking out of the objects
C. Prevents code from causing exceptions
D. Enables the class implementation to protect its invariants
E. Permits classes to be combined into the same package
F. Enables multiple instances of the same class to be created safely
Q132. Given the code fragment:
What is the result?
A. Element 0 Element 1
B. Null element 0 Null element 1
C. Null Null
D. A NullPointerException is thrown at runtime.
What is the result?
A. 100 210
B. Compilation fails due to an error in line n1
C. Compilation fails due to an error at line n2
D. Compilation fails due to an error at line n3
Q134. Which of the following exception will be thrown due to the statement given here?
int array = new int[-2];
E. This statement does not cause any exception.
In given statement we can see that, we have passed negative value for creating int array,
which results a NegativeArraySize Except ion. Hence option B is correct.
Option A is incorrect as it is thrown when an application attempts to use null in a case
where an object is required.
Option D is incorrect as IndexOutOfBoundsException thrown to indicate that an index of
some sort (such as to an array, to a string, or to a vector) is out of range.
Q135. Given the classes:
Which option lists only those classes that belong to the unchecked exception category?
A. AssertionError, ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException, ArithmeticException
B. AssertionError, IOError, IOException
C. ArithmeticException, FileNotFoundException, NumberFormatException
D. FileNotFoundException, IOException, SQLException
E. ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException, IllegalArgumentException, FileNotFoundException
Explanation: Not B: IOError and IOException are both checked errors.
Not C, not D, not E: FileNotFoundException is a checked error.
* represent invalid conditions in areas outside the immediate control of the program (invalid user input, database problems, network outages, absent files)
* are subclasses of Exception
* a method is obliged to establish a policy for all checked exceptions thrown by its implementation (either pass the checked exception further up the stack, or handle it
* represent defects in the program (bugs) - often invalid arguments passed to a non-private method. To quote from The Java Programming Language, by Gosling, Arnold, and Holmes: "Unchecked runtime exceptions represent conditions that, generally speaking, reflect errors in your program's logic and cannot be reasonably recovered from at run time."
* are subclasses of RuntimeException, and are usually implemented using IllegalArgumentException, NullPointerException, or IllegalStateException
* method is not obliged to establish a policy for the unchecked exceptions thrown by its implementation (and they almost always do not do so)
Refresh 1z0-808 testing engine:
A. Ym Xm2
B. Ym Xm1
C. Compilation fails
D. A ClassCastException is thrown at runtime
Q137. Given the following code:
What are the values of each element in intArr after this code has executed?
A. 15, 60, 45, 90, 75
B. 15, 90, 45, 90, 75
C. 15, 30, 75, 60, 90
D. 15, 30, 90, 60, 90
E. 15, 4, 45, 60, 90
Which statement is true?
A. Both p and s are accessible by obj.
B. Only s is accessible by obj.
C. Both r and s are accessible by obj.
D. p, r, and s are accessible by obj.
Q139. Which three statements describe the object-oriented features of the Java language?
A. Objects cannot be reused.
B. A subclass can inherit from a superclass.
C. Objects can share behaviors with other objects.
D. A package must contain more than one class.
E. Object is the root class of all other objects.
F. A main method must be declared in every class.
How many objects have been created when the line / / do complex stuff is reached?