Proper study guides for Renew Oracle Oracle Cloud Application Foundation Essentials certified begins with Oracle 1z0-468 preparation products which designed to deliver the Simulation 1z0-468 questions by making you pass the 1z0-468 test at your first time. Try the free 1z0-468 demo right now.
NEW QUESTION 1
In which three scenarios would you use JRockit Mission Control? (Choose three.)
- A. finding hot methods
- B. static mode analysis
- C. tracking latencies
- D. heap analysis
- E. debugging with breakpoints
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three plug-ins are pre-installed with EM 12c?
- A. Oracle Fusion Middleware
- B. Oracle Cloud Application
- C. Oracle Database
- D. Oracle MOS (My Oracle Support)
- E. Exalogic Elastic Cloud Infrastructure
NEW QUESTION 3
Consider an application using a Coherence partitioned cache to store HTTP session data. There is a load balancer that performs client based affinity (or “sticky load balancing”), meaning that requests that come from a particular user will be routed to the same application server every time. Most user requests will read from the session, thus making near caching topology a good fit.
Which near cache configuration matches the requirements for this application?
- A. AUTO
- B. NONE
- C. ALL
- D. PRESENT
NEW QUESTION 4
How would you create an SLA based on the “JVM Runtime Up” metric for a specific WLS server?
- A. Deploy JVM Diagnostics and set a threshold on the JVMD agent up time.
- B. Create a Service target that uses the WLS Domain as its system, and the JVM Runtime as itsperformance metri
- C. Configure SLA by using that metric.
- D. Define a threshold on the metric on the All Metrics page, and define a rule to create an Event for that inciden
- E. Define an SLA on the count of Incidents.
- F. You cannot create an SLA on JVM-related metrics.
NEW QUESTION 5
Your application is configured to use Service Guardian with default settings to protect against stuck service threads. The application runs a set of EntryProcessors to perform various types of calculations. These calculations can take a few milliseconds, but occasionally take up to 30 minutes to process.
Which statement is true?
- A. The Service Guardian willprotect all of the applications EntryProcessor processes withoutdetecting any as stuck.
- B. The Service Guardian must be disabled for these longer EntryProcessors.
- C. The Service Guardian does not protect threads running user code like EntryProcessors.
- D. The EntryProcessor must issue manual heartbeats to the Service Guardian or risk being killed.
NEW QUESTION 6
Assume that network latency between two data centers is 5 milliseconds with minimal packet loss.
Identify two problems with running one Coherence cluster that spans these two data centers (Choose two.)
- A. Outage in the WAN link can cause split brain.
- B. Access and writes to data takes longer to complete.
- C. Total loss of power in one data center can lead to split brain.
- D. Network latency will lead to cluster instability.
NEW QUESTION 7
What information is needed in the process of creating a patch template for WLS Domain?
- A. one or more patches to apply
- B. the domain target
- C. stage directory (if not already staged)
- D. WLS Domain Administrator credentials, and Host credentials
- E. Patch Plan
NEW QUESTION 8
Which change cannot be made in an assembly at deployment time?
- A. setting the appliance’s memory and CPU requirements
- B. changing the listening port of the product
- C. not deploying an appliance by setting its target count to zero
- D. not deploying an appliance by removing it from the assembly
NEW QUESTION 9
After going through a sizing exercise, you determine that your application will need 100 storage-enabled JVMs with 4 GB heaps. You have 10 physical machines with 16 cores and 32 GB of RAM.
Which performance-tuning best practice would be violated by deploying your application on these machines?
- A. Heap sizes should not be larger than 512 MB.
- B. OS socket buffers should be at least 2 MB.
- C. Avoid OS memory swapping/paging by not exhausting physical RAM.
- D. Do not exceed one JVM per core.
NEW QUESTION 10
What two sources can be used to provision a WLS domain? (Choose two.)
- A. WebLogic Home Gold Image
- B. TAR file on network desktop
- C. TAR file on local desktop
- D. WebLogic Domain Provisioning Profile
- E. Middleware Home Gold Image
NEW QUESTION 11
Which tool is not shipped with the JRockit JDK?
- A. Mission Control
- B. Flight Recorder
- C. Studio Profiler
- D. Memory Leak Detector
NEW QUESTION 12
Which are two key factors in deciding when to configure OTD for SDP support?
- A. number of connections that OTD needs to manage
- B. size of the payload that will be load balanced
- C. whether Oracle Traffic Director is deployed with InfiniBand fabric
- D. request rate
NEW QUESTION 13
You are doing capacity planning for a Coherence application with one distributed cache (dcache), and one replicated cache (rcache). You have one index on dcache, and dcache has backup_count=1. Your requirement is that you must be able to tolerate one machine failure with no loss of data. You have three machines, each with 4 JVMs of 8 GB.
What three factors do you take into consideration in case of machine failure? (Choose three.)
- A. Each cache server will be responsible for more primary and backup data from dcache.
- B. The size of index data in each cache server is likely to grow.
- C. The size of rcache on each node will grow.
- D. Updates to rcache will result in more network traffic per machine.
- E. Updates to dcache will result in more network traffic per machine.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which configuration can be used for enabling Coherence as an L2 Cache?
- A. @Entity@CacheInterceptor (CoherenceReadCustomizer.class)public class Employee implements Serializable
- B. @Entity@Customizer(CoherenceReadCustomizer.class)public class Employee implements Serializable
- C. @Entity@Customizer(CoherenceReadWriteCustomizer.class)public class Employee implements Serializable
- D. @Entity@CacheInterceptor (CoherenceInterceptor.class)public class Employee implements Serializable
NEW QUESTION 15
Which is a valid reason for using Coherence Elastic Data?
- A. You want to cache more that the total amount of RAM on your systems.
- B. You want to extend your cluster across a WAN.
- C. Data must be persisted to disk to ensure fault tolerance.
- D. You want to store data on very large heaps.
NEW QUESTION 16
What are the three business drivers for cloud computing? (Choose three.)
- A. better resource utilization
- B. enterprise agility
- C. higher customer support quality
- D. ease of administration
- E. elastic scalability
NEW QUESTION 17
You plan to deploy your Coherence application to a new production environment. You want to ensure that the new environment supports multicast, and that all of the machines are connected to the same physical switch for optimal performance.
What two tools will help confirm that the new environment satisfies both criteria? (Choose two.)
- A. Coherence MulticastTest
- B. Coherence DatagramTest
- C. Coherence Console
- D. Coherence CohQL Command-Line
NEW QUESTION 18
For operations that act on data that exists on multiple nodes, Coherence can do the processing in parallel, and put together the partial results from each node into a single result before sending it to the client.
Which feature in Coherence can be used to achieve this?
- A. Filters
- B. aggregators
- C. Indexes
- D. Entry Processors
NEW QUESTION 19
A company relies on third-party web services for data.
Which two Coherence features can be applied to shield its customers from anticipated spikes in demand of the web services, without suffering potential performance degradation? (Choose two.)
- A. dynamically increasing the partition count on a running server
- B. configuring an overflow scheme so that spikes are handled gracefully
- C. caching the results of the web service call with a configured expiration
- D. dynamically adding Coherence cache servers to the cluster
NEW QUESTION 20
Identify four components of the Oracle Cloud Application Foundation. (Choose four.)
- A. WebLogic Server
- B. Database
- C. Virtual Assembly Builder
- D. Exalogic Elastic Cloud Software
- E. Tuxedo
- F. Coherence
NEW QUESTION 21
How many appliances can you deploy as part as an assembly?
- A. only one
- B. one to three
- C. one to five
- D. There is no predefined limit
NEW QUESTION 22
What agent is used to collect the WLS server metrics that are available on the WLS All Metrics page?
- A. ADP Agent
- B. JVM Diagnostics Agent
- C. BTM Agent
- D. EM Agent
- E. JVMD Agent
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Easily pass 1z0-468 Exam with 75 Q&As Passcertsure Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Passcertsure 1z0-468 Dumps: https://www.passcertsure.com/1z0-468-test/ (75 New Questions)