It is impossible to pass Oracle 1z0-1073 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Exambible soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Oracle 1z0-1073 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Renewal Oracle Inventory Cloud 2019 Implementation Essentials practice guides.
Oracle 1z0-1073 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Your customer is managing a large sales team divided in two different geographies in the USA. They have the East Coast sales team and the Central sales team. Both teams are handled by one manager and perform the same function.
Your customer wants to track the expenses of the two teams separately; however, they do not consider them different as they are handled by one manager only.
How will you fulfill the requirement?
- A. Define them as two separate departments and a single cost center.
- B. Define them as one department and one cost center.
- C. It is not possible to fulfill the requirement.
- D. Define them as a single department and two separate cost centers.
NEW QUESTION 2
You are a shop floor manager and you have received an order which is a back-to-back order in nature. You need to reserve 100 pieces of an item in order to finish your order. However there are only 50 pieces available for reservation.
If you process this request, how many pieces are provided as the fulfillment for the order?
- A. 50 pieces, because full 100 quantities are not available.
- B. 0 pieces, because partial fulfillment of reservation not supported.
- C. 25 pieces, only half of the quantities can be reserved.
- D. 100 pieces, 50 from on-hand and 50 in the form of a purchase order.
NEW QUESTION 3
Your customer has defined three business units: two of them require the same set of receivables payment terms whereas the third needs a separate set of receivables payment terms.
How will you achieve this requirement?
- A. Define one data set with common payment terms and exclude the payment terms feature from the third business unit.
- B. Define two reference data sets, assign the first set to the two business units which will share the same payment terms and second set to the business unit which needs separate payment terms.
- C. Define three reference data sets and assign each data set to each business unit.
- D. Define one reference data set and modify the business unit security.
NEW QUESTION 4
Your supplier sent you stock against a consigned agreement. You transferred all the stock to owned and generated a consumption advice. An invoice was raised by the supplier and the payment made. A few days after using some of the quantities of the stock, you realized that some of the stock sent by the supplier is not of suitable quality and you need to send the stock back.
What is the process of returning the material?
- A. You cannot return consigned items that are invoiced and pai
- B. Treat the material as scrap.
- C. Return the material and create a debit memo for the supplier.
- D. You have to cancel the invoice and send the material back without changing the ownership.
- E. You have to transfer the ownership of item and perform the return transaction.
NEW QUESTION 5
Your customer wants you to restrict the values of Receivables Transaction Type for their three business units. You created three reference data sets for each business unit. However, the user is still able to see the values in the Transaction Type list of values which are not defined in the business unit data set.
What is the reason for this behavior?
- A. Reference Data Sets cannot be used uniquely across business unit
- B. They can only be used at the Legal Entity level.
- C. The user is seeing the values defined in the common se
- D. The values should be removed from thecommon set.
- E. The user has multiple Business Unit Roles and, therefore, is able to see additional values.
- F. Receivables Transaction Types are common across business units.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three types of jurisdictions should be considered while designing the Enterprise Structure?
- A. Income Tax Jurisdiction
- B. Labor Jurisdiction
- C. Local Jurisdiction
- D. Transaction Tax Jurisdiction
- E. Identifying Jurisdiction
- F. Obligatory Jurisdiction
NEW QUESTION 7
Your client wants the purchasers to be able to run the min-max plan for items under their control and then manage the POs created out of these.
Which parameters can they use to be able to do this?
- A. From Planner to Planner
- B. From Buyer to Buyer
- C. From Item to Item
- D. Sort by
- E. Planning Level
NEW QUESTION 8
Your organization performs a restock via a transfer order between inventory organizations, using the following parameters for processing:
Transfer Type: In-transit transfer type
Receipt Routing: Standard
Transfer Order Required: Yes
During the process, the receiving organization wants to make a change to the transfer order line. After which fulfillment stage will they no longer be able to change the transfer order?
- A. Closed
- B. Ship Confirm
- C. Awaiting Fulfillment
- D. Awaiting Receiving
- E. Awaiting Billing
NEW QUESTION 9
Your customer has two warehouses (Inventory organizations) located in two different regions. They have a consigned agreement in place with the supplier. Your customer requests that whenever consumption advice is created, it should be created separately for each inventory organization.
What setup is required to achieve this requirement?
- A. Set Consumption Advice Summary in Consignment Agreement to “Organization”.
- B. Set Consumption Advice Summary in Consignment Agreement to “All Organizations”.
- C. This cannot be achieved because only one common consumption advice is created regardless of other parameters.
- D. Set Consumption Advice Summary in Consignment Agreement to “All Organizations with items”.
NEW QUESTION 10
A third-party service equipment is used for various purposes in a manufacturing facility and needs to be overhauled once a year. This equipment is charged based on its consumption without a project dependency.
At this point, it should be transferred out to the vendor’s warehouse for maintenance and then returned back in the future depending upon the requirement.
The material stock transfer should happen with an offline approval and with an account alias as a logical reference.
What is the ideal way to handle this process?
- A. Subinventory Transfer
- B. Move Request
- C. Transfer Order
- D. Miscellaneous Transaction
- E. Requisitions
NEW QUESTION 11
You have an organization that runs both its domestic and international business from the same offices. However, the organization does not want the domestic side of the business to be able to transact on the international side, even though they are selling the same material.
How do you configure your enterprise to meet this requirement?
- A. Set up the domestic and international businesses as separate business units.
- B. Set up the domestic and international businesses as separate projects.
- C. Use data access security to separate what each customer can control.
- D. Set up the domestic and international businesses as separate cost centers.
- E. Set up the domestic and international businesses as separate operating units.
NEW QUESTION 12
In Supply Chain Orchestration, Automated Change Management performs which two functions?
- A. splitting of a sales order
- B. changing the ship method on a sales order
- C. changing the supplier on a purchase order
- D. change to need by dates of a purchase order
- E. change to item attributes
NEW QUESTION 13
Your company has multiple inventory organizations where goods are transferred internally. A user has created a new organization but the new organization is unavailable when creating an interorganization transfer.
What is the missing setup?
- A. The destination organization transfer type is In Transit.
- B. Interorganization Parameters are not set up between the organizations.
- C. Inventory organization data access for users is not set up.
- D. The source and destination organization doesn’t belong to the same legal entity.
NEW QUESTION 14
Your organization is planning for a periodic counting of individual items automatically throughout the course of the year. As part of this activity, the user has loaded items to the cycle count but some of the items are not being considered when count schedules and count sequences are not generated.
Identify two reasons that explain why the items are not being considered.
- A. The Include in Schedule option is not selected to include the item for auto-scheduling.
- B. The approval controls are not set up.
- C. The ABC assignment group is not defined.
- D. The Cycle Count Enabled flag is not selected for the item.
- E. The Cycle Count Enabled flag is not selected for the inventory organization.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three applications originate a buy request that is received by supply chain orchestration?
- A. Planning
- B. Inventory
- C. Accounts Payable
- D. Order Management
- E. Self Service Procurement
- F. Purchasing
NEW QUESTION 16
In the Back-to-Back (B2B) Order to Cash flow, ordered items are purchased from a suplier. The Sourcing Rules have been defined for the item and the buy flow has been initiated. The sales order line is shown as Awaiting Shipping and the supply line status is “In Purchasing” with the supply order generated but the purchase requisition not generating.
What is the reason?
- A. Supply order is generated with exceptions.
- B. The sourcing rule is incorrect.
- C. Preparer is not valid.
- D. Buy requests originate from Order Management.
- E. No Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) exists for this supplier-item combination.
NEW QUESTION 17
For an Item to be enabled for back-to-back order process, which attribute do you need to set?
- A. Item attribute: Reservations Enabled
- B. Organization attribute: Allow Reservations
- C. Organization attribute: Allow Back to Back Processing
- D. Item attribute: Allow purchase orders off of sales orders
- E. Item attribute: Back-To-Back Enabled
NEW QUESTION 18
What three Key Performance Indicators are available in the Warehouse Operations Dashboard?
- A. Cycle Count
- B. Distributed Value
- C. Hit or Miss Accuracy
- D. Shipment Value
- E. Inventory Value
- F. Exact Matches Rate
NEW QUESTION 19
Identify the availability type that is applicable for the item quanities maintained in a unit of measure different from the primary unit of measure and is available for various transactions.
- A. Available
- B. Secondary Available Quantity
- C. Reserved
- D. On Hand
- E. Secondary On-hand Quantity
NEW QUESTION 20
Which statement is false about generating an Internal Material Transfer for expense destination Transfer Order?
- A. Cost Management will pick up the delivery transaction directly from Receiving and process the expense accounting from that transaction.
- B. Cost for Lot and serial numbers are tracked at put away time when the items are recorded in a destination inventory location.
- C. Expense destination transfers are expensed upon delivery hitting an expense account instead of an inventory asset account as would be the case for inventory destination transfers.
- D. If the receipt is required, then accounting of the receipt delivery transaction will happen only in Receipt Accounting because there will not be a delivery transaction in inventory.
- E. If the receipt is not required, Cost Accounting will pick up both the issue and receipt activity from the single inventory transaction “Transfer Order Issue”.
NEW QUESTION 21
A shipment has not yet been created for a pick that you are running. How is the due date calculated?
- A. earliest acceptable date from the order line
- B. promise date from the order line
- C. request date from the order line
- D. system date
- E. schedule ship date from the order line
NEW QUESTION 22
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1073 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1z0-1073/ (New 75 Q&As Version)