Passleader 1z0-1057 Questions are updated and all 1z0-1057 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1z0-1057 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1z0-1057 exam without a problem. We have Leading Oracle 1z0-1057 dumps study guide. PASSED 1z0-1057 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Check 1z0-1057 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three tools are available for accessing REST APIs?
- A. cURL
- B. Web Browser
- C. Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence
- D. Programming Language
Ref: https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/project-portfolio-management/18b/fapap/Use_cURL.html REST API = REpresentational State Transfer (REST) Application Programing Interface (API)
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three are true of what you can do in the Project Requirements work area?
- A. Create an implementation project.
- B. Organize backlog items by requirements.
- C. Create an execution project.
- D. Create project tasks for backlog items.
- E. Manage your list of backlog items.
Project Requirements: Explained
Requirements enable you to capture your business needs. If you manage projects using the Agile development methodology, you start by identifying the high-level requirements and decomposing them further to manage the completion of work on the requirement.
You use the Project Requirements work area to:
Organize backlog items by requirements
Manage your list of backlog items
Create project tasks for backlog items
NEW QUESTION 3
Identify the three contract attributes from Project Performance Data that are used in Project Performance dashboard regions. (Choose three.)
- A. Expenditure Type
- B. Projects
- C. Contract Line
- D. Contract Header
- E. Task
NEW QUESTION 4
Which application generates external roles to grant both function and data security? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Authorization Policy Manager
- B. Oracle Identity Manager
- C. Business Process Manager
- D. Functional Setup Manager
Authorization Policy Manager (APM)
APM greatly simplifies the creation, configuration, and administration of application policies
APM does not support the management of users and external roles; these artifacts can only be viewed with the tool. Their provision and management is typically accomplished using Oracle Identity Manager
Oracle Identity Manager (OIM)
In regard to enterprise users and external roles, Authorization Policy Manager provides viewing and searching functionality only. To manage users and external roles, use Oracle Identity Manager or some other identity management tool.
OIM provision users, roles, and defines what a user can do in Oracle Cloud Duty Roles are mapped to jobs and assigned access privileges (Data Security)
NEW QUESTION 5
Your customer wants to automatically allocate unassigned asset lines and common costs across multiple assets based on the construction-in-process cost of each asset. Identify the asset allocation method that you must use as the default method while configuring project types to meet this requirement. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Standard Unit Cost
- B. Actual Unit
- C. Current Cost
- D. Estimated Cost
- E. Spread Evenly
NEW QUESTION 6
You have four resources in your organization: P, Q, R, and S. Resource P – Project or resource calendar is active.
Resource Q – Project resource request dates are within the project or resource calendar effective dates.
Resource R – Resource calendar is complex, it does not contain seven days, and it contains more than one pattern and shift.
Resource S – Number of working days within the requested date range is not zero on the project or resource calendar.
Identify the resource for whom Resource Availability Capacity Score will not be calculated. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. P
- B. Q
- C. R
- D. S
NEW QUESTION 7
In a Project Draft Invoice preview, quantity (hours) and unit price (bill rate) are shown as fields on the invoice.
Quantity and unit price are then used to calculate the line total, then the total price of the invoice. After the invoice is transferred or created in Receivables, the invoice detail has a quantity of 1, and a unit price equal to the line total. The detailed Unit Price/Quantity does not come through on the Receivables invoice.
Identify the correct statement about details in the receivables invoice. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. The project sends only the invoice header and invoice line description to Receivables, not the invoice distributions.
- B. The project sends the invoice header, invoice line description, and the invoice distributions to Receivables.
- C. The project sends only the invoice header to Receivables, not the invoice line description and distributions.
- D. The project sends the invoice line description and the invoice distributions to Receivables, but not the invoice header.
NEW QUESTION 8
You create a contract with two contract lines: Line 1 and Line 2. You create separate bill plans: A for contract Line 1 and B contract for Line 2, with a different bill set number (11 for Bill Plan A and 22 for Bill Plan B).
Then Bill Plan A is allocated against Project X – Task 10, and Bill Plan B is allocated against Project Y – Task 30.
Based on the preceding setup, you are generating invoices. Identify two correct statements about invoice generation in this scenario. (Choose two.)
- A. Both the contract lines create only a single invoice because they are using the same contract.
- B. Two invoices are created using the same contract.
- C. Bill set number drives the grouping of transactions.
- D. Invoice generation does not depend on bill pla
- E. The invoices are created based on the contract line.
What's a bill set?
Transactions originating from different bill plans with the same bill set number on a contract are included on the same invoice. If a contract has multiple bill plans and each have different values for the bill set, Oracle Fusion Project Billing creates a separate invoice for each bill plan
NEW QUESTION 9
You configure one OTBI using Project Cross Subject Area Analysis Real Time. You notice that all measures (Budget, Forecast, Cost, Commitments, Revenue, and Invoice) are not available for Bill-To-Customer and Contract and Contract Line dimensions. Identify the reason for this behavior. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. The Bill-To-Customer dimension applies only to Invoice measures, but the Contract and Contract Line dimensions do not apply to Revenue and Invoice measures.
- B. The Bill-To-Customer dimension applies only to Revenue and Invoice measures.
- C. The Contract and Contract Line dimensions apply only to Invoice measures.
- D. The Bill-To-Customer dimension applies to Invoice measures, and the Contract and Contract Line dimensions apply to Revenue and Invoice measures.
- E. The Bill-To-Customer dimension does not apply to Invoice measures, but the Contract and Contract Line dimensions apply only to Revenue and Invoice measures.
Ref:https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/project-portfolio-management/19a/faopm/subjectareas.html#Projects_ Analyze real-time information on project performance, including budgets, forecasts, costs, commitments,
revenue, and invoices.
This subject area analysis allows cross subject area analysis between Funding, Invoices, Revenue, Budget, forecasts, Costs areas.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which product offering enables non-exclusive relationships between multiple projects and tasks with contracts and contract lines? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Project Contract-based costing
- B. Project Contract-based billing
- C. Project Contract Collection Center
- D. Contract Team Connect
(Page 2) Flexible Contract-Based Billing
Traditional contract and billing systems enforce a rigid relationship between a project and a funding agreement, which can constrain project setup and execution. Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management provides a highly flexible approach to project contract-based billing via a non-exclusive
relationship between multiple projects and tasks with contracts and contract lines. This means that you will have full control over defining contracts, rates and limits, and when and how to recognize revenue and generate invoices while segregating the planning and execution of your projects.
NEW QUESTION 11
You have a billable project for which the following details are provided: Associated Inception-To-Date (ITD) Project Actual Cost: USD 60
Associated Project Budgeted Cost: USD 300 Contract Amount: USD 1000
Project Funded Amount: USD 750
Sum of Existing Revenue Events: USD 80
Identify the Associated Project Spent revenue that will get generated based on the preceding details. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. USD 184
- B. USD 120
- C. USD 134
- D. USD 70
Associated Project Percent Spent Example
The following formula calculates the percent spent revenue for the associated project.
((Sum of ITD Actual Cost for every subtask that is part of the associated task / Sum of Total Budgeted cost for every task that is part of associated task)
x Associated Project Funded Amount) – Sum of Existing Invoice Event Amounts for the Associated Project ((60/300) x 750) – 80 = 70
((Actual Cost / Budgeted Cost) x Budgeted Revenue) – Sum of Revenue Event Amount
NEW QUESTION 12
Your customer wants a team member who is assigned to a project to be able to create and submit a forecast, but not to be able to approve the forecast. What is the default project role that you should assign to the person in the project to meet this requirement? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Project Manager
- B. Project Administrator
- C. Project Application Administrator
- D. Project Accountant
Project Manager has duty role ‘Project Forecast Approval Duty’ assigned but
Project Administrator has duty role ‘Project Forecast Inquiry Duty’ – no approval authority
Both roles have duty role ‘Project Forecast Management Duty’ which enables them to Allow creation, submission, update, and deletion of working versions of project forecasts. (Cloud _Roles_Duties.xlsx)
NEW QUESTION 13
What are three configuration items that you need to set up by using the Project Organizations functional area in Project Financial Management configurations? (Choose three.)
- A. Manage Project Unit Organizations
- B. Mange Business Unit
- C. Manage Project Organization Classifications
- D. Mange Project Types
- E. Manage Project Unit Options
NEW QUESTION 14
When implementing Project Performance Reporting, your customer has the following requirements:
Every time a project cost is greater than or equal to a threshold, then the project should be shown as critical.
As long as a project cost is less than the threshold, the project should be shown as on-track.
Which threshold level rule is ideal for this kind of KPI definition? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. multiple threshold levels
- B. single threshold level value
- C. single threshold level range
- D. multiple threshold level value
Performance Status Indicator
Performance status indicators give an immediate picture of the status of a project, such as critical, at risk, and on track. Each distinct icon indicates the status and severity of performance. During KPI definition, you first associate status indicators with performance statuses:
You then associate these statuses with threshold levels. When KPI values are generated for a project, each value is compared to the defined thresholds and the corresponding status indicator for the KPI appears on project performance reports.
A status can identify negative performance so that you can take the appropriate actions to prevent or quickly resolve problems. Conversely, a status can identify positive performance to help you track expected or excellent performance.
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/project-portfolio-management/19b/fapfm/implementing-project-financial- Create Key Performance Indicators
Create key performance indicators (KPI) to measure how well your organization performs an operational, tactical, or strategic activity that is critical for the current and future success of the organization.
Note: To create KPIs you must enable a project unit to track key performance indicators.
Use the Threshold Levels section to specify thresholds to indicate the health status of a KPI. Select one of the following options:
Multiple threshold levels
Single threshold level value
Single threshold level range
NEW QUESTION 15
Your customer wants to calculate Estimate to Complete (ETC) as the difference between Current Planned Cost and Actual Cost. In Progress Settings, which option would you use in conjunction with the ETC method to meet this requirement? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Effort
- B. Cost
- C. Manual Entry
- D. Remaining Plan
Reference https://ppm-help.saas.hpe.com/en/9.42/Help/Content/UG/PjMUG/view_pj_cost_data_costtab.htm Below is an example of the Financial Summary view on the Cost tab of the Project Overview page. https://admhelp.microfocus.com/ppm/en/9.42/Help/Content/UG/PjMUG/images/ProjectOverviewPage_CostTab
NEW QUESTION 16
Your customer wants to perform billing based on the Percent Spent invoice method. Identify two setups that are required in project contracts for calculating invoice amounts as per their requirement. (Choose two.)
- A. billing events
- B. bill plan
- C. expenditure items
- D. billing controls
- E. invoice method
Bill Plan – Create a bill plan within a contract that uses the invoice method you require. Assign the bill plan to one or more contract lines. A set of instructions on a contract that define how to invoice a customer. Multiple contract lines on a contract can use the same or different bill plans. Invoice Method is used in creating Bill Plan – not a separate setup.
Billing Controls – Contract feature that controls the types of transactions, dates, and amounts a customer may be invoiced for and revenue can be recognized for a contract or contract line. Define billing controls at the contract or contract line level.
NEW QUESTION 17
You are now the project manager of a newly created implementation project. Which two items are not part of managing an implementation project?
- A. Assign tasks to various users who are responsible for managing setup data.
- B. Monitor the progress of completing setup tasks.
- C. Select the offering you want to implement.
- D. Generate a list of setup tasks.
- E. Enable optional functional areas and features by opting in.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which four notification templates are predefined?
- A. Password Reset Template
- B. New Account Template
- C. Forgot Password Template
- D. Forgot Username Template
- E. New Account Manager Template
Predefined Notification Templates Notification Template
Password Expiry Warning Template
Warns the user that a password is expiring soon and provides instructions for resetting the password. Password Expiration Template
Notifies the user that a password has expired and provides instructions for resetting the password. Forgot User Name Template
Sends the user name to a user who requested the reminder. Password Generated Template
Notifies the user that a password has been generated automatically and provides instructions for resetting the password.
Password Reset Template
Sends a reset-password link to a user who requested a new password.
Users can request new passwords by selecting the Forgot Password link on the application Sign In page, or by selecting the Password option on the Preferences page (Settings and Actions > Set Preferences).
Password Reset Confirmation Template
Notifies the user when a password has been reset. New Account Template
Notifies a user when a user account is created and provides a reset-password link. New Account Manager Template
Notifies the user's manager when a user account is created.
When you create a user category, it's associated automatically with the predefined notification templates, which are all enabled.
You can't edit the predefined templates. However, you can create templates and disable the predefined versions. Each predefined event can be associated with only one enabled notification template at a time.
NEW QUESTION 19
Your customer complains that their project resources do not report their time promptly, which has resulted in incorrect reporting of project performance. What should you do to fix this problem? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Enable track missing time at project unit.
- B. Enable track missing time at project type.
- C. Enable track missing time at project template.
- D. Enable track missing time at business unit.
NEW QUESTION 20
You have defined two expenditure types, but they are not available for selection when you enter an expenditure batch. Identify the reason for this problem. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. The two expenditure types are not assigned to the reference data set that is assigned to the project unitin which the transaction is performed.
- B. The two expenditure types are not assigned to the reference data set that is assigned to the project-owning organization in which the transaction is performed.
- C. The two expenditure types are not assigned to the reference data set that is assigned to the project expenditure organization in which the transaction is performed.
- D. The two expenditure types are not assigned to the reference data set that is assigned to the business unit in which the transaction is performed.
Ref: Implementing-Project-Financial-Management-and-Grants-Management.pdf (19A Part # F11256-01) Chapter 3 – Define Project Organizations
NEW QUESTION 21
You search for resources to fulfill a project resource request but are unable to proceed after receiving the following error message: “The search for resources cannot be completed because the project resource search index is not available. Contact your help desk.”
Identify the cause for this error message. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. The index is not in the process.
- B. The index has been built.
- C. The index is in the process of being updated.
- D. The most recent update of the index finished successfully.
NEW QUESTION 22
You are managing a project based on a Waterfall model. You define a project and a project plan in Oracle Project Portfolio Management with tasks and subtasks applicable to each of the phases of the project: Initiation, Discovery, Design, Build, Test, and Deploy. As a project manager, you want to define deliverables for your project requirements that are elucidated during the Discovery phase of your project. You now want to understand how the inheritance between requirements, tasks, and deliverables works. Identify the two correct statements in this respect. (Choose two.)
- A. A deliverable associated with a requirement is automatically associated with the tasks created for that requirement.
- B. The association of a deliverable with a task is dependent on associating a requirement with a task.
- C. A deliverable associated with a requirement is not automatically associated with the tasks created for that requirement.
- D. You associate a deliverable with a task, independent of associating a requirement with a task.
Associate deliverables with one or many tasks or requirements at any level. Associate existing deliverables to tasks or requirements or create deliverables directly for tasks or requirements. You can delete a deliverable in New status if it is not associated with tasks or requirements.
Can deliverables for projects and tasks be inherited from associated requirements?
No. A deliverable associated with a requirement is not automatically associated with the tasks created for that requirement.
You associate a deliverable with a task, independent of associating a requirement with a task.
NEW QUESTION 23
Identify the valid approval group type applicable to Oracle Project Financial Management Cloud. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Position
- B. Dynamic
- C. Static
- D. Flexfield
- E. Job
NEW QUESTION 24
Which three file-based data imports are available for use in Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud?
- A. Project Budgets
- B. Project Tasks
- C. Project Billing Events
- D. Project Templates
NEW QUESTION 25
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1057 dumps in VCE and PDF From Downloadfreepdf.net, Welcome to Download: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/1z0-1057-pdf-download.html (New 91 Q&As Version)