Examcollection 1z0-1054 Questions are updated and all 1z0-1054 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1z0-1054 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1z0-1054 exam without a problem. We have Improved Oracle 1z0-1054 dumps study guide. PASSED 1z0-1054 First attempt! Here What I Did.
NEW QUESTION 1
You are defining an income statement report. You want to allow viewers of the report to be able to drill down from report balances to the underlying transactions. What so you need to enable?
- A. Drill Through in Grid Properties
- B. Nothin
- C. All report balances are drillable in all FR Studio reports
- D. Allow Expansion
- E. Report Functions
NEW QUESTION 2
Which subject area has been enhanced to allow you to drill down from OTBI General Ledger Reports to a General Ledger journal?
- A. General Ledger - Journal Transaction Balances Real Time
- B. General Ledger – Journal Balances Real Time
- C. General Ledger – Summary Journals Real Time
- D. General Ledger – Journals Real Time
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the most efficient way to add a new year to the accounting calendar?
- A. Import the periods from a spreadsheet
- B. The application automatically populates the next year when you open the first period of a new fiscal year
- C. Add the periods manually
- D. Use the Add Year button
NEW QUESTION 4
Management wants to use the budget transfer function available on the Review Budgetary Control Balances page. Which privilege is required to perform the budget transfer?
- A. Import Budget Amounts from Spreadsheet (XCC_IMPORT_BUDGET_FROM_SPREADSHEETS_PRIV)
- B. Import Budget Amounts (XCC_IMPORT_BUDGET_PRIV)
- C. Manage Control Budgets (XCC_MANAGE_CONTROL_BUDGETS_PRIV)
- D. Budget Loading (XCC_BUDGET_LOADING_DUTY_PRIV)
NEW QUESTION 5
What are the two possible reasons for encumbrance created on the purchase order to go back to the budget or funds availability? (Choose two.)
- A. The purchase order is canceled or finally closed or rejected without performing any receipt or invoice
- B. When the purchase order is set to accrue at receipt and partially received, then canceled or finally closed, encumbrance goes back to the extent of the unreceived amount
- C. The requisition reserved successfully undergoes amendment and is rejected in the reapproval
- D. When the requisition is set to accrue at period end and partially billed and then canceled or finally closed, encumbrance goes back to the budget to the extent of the unbilled amount
NEW QUESTION 6
You want to define an allocation rule where segment values are constants for rules and formulas. What should you do?
- A. Never use the Outer Point of View (POV)
- B. Always use the Outer Point of View (POV)
- C. Specify Run Time Prompts (RTP)
- D. Only specify segment values in formulas
NEW QUESTION 7
How do Cross Validation Rules (CVRs) handle existing violations in the Code Combinations Identification (CCID) table?
- A. Nothing has change
- B. If you have an invalid account combination existing in the table, you must deactivate it to prevent further usage
- C. CVRs are assigned to the end user role; therefore controlling what account code combination individuals can leverage in the General Ledger and the subledgers
- D. CVRs only test new account combinations being inserted into the tabl
- E. They ignore any invalid account combinations already existing in the table
- F. If CVR determines that an invalid combination exists in the CCID table, it will automatically disable that account code combination.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two methods can your General Ledger accountants use to more easily view large amounts of data contained in the tables in their work areas? (Choose two.)
- A. Use the Freeze feauture on the tables to scroll through large amounts of data
- B. Run a Business Intelligence Publisher report with Excel as the output format
- C. Export the table to Excel
- D. Detach the table to resize it to the maximum size of the monitor.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are defining intercompany balancing rules that are applied to a specific source and category, such as payable and invoices, or a specific intercompany transaction type, such as Intercompany Sales. Which two statements are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. You can create a rule for all sources and categories by selecting the source “Other” and the category “Other”.
- B. If you choose to have rules at various levels, then intercompany balancing evaluates the rules in this order: Ledger, Legal Entity, chart of accounts, and primary balancing segment value.
- C. You must define rules for every combination of specific categories and source
- D. Otherwise, the intercompany balancing will not work.
- E. Set up a chart of accounts rule for every chart of accounts structure you have in order to ensure that Intercompany Balancing will always find a rule to use to generate balancing accounts.
NEW QUESTION 10
You want to automatically post journal batches imported form subledger sources to prevent accidental edits or deletions of the subledger sources journals, which could cause an out-of-balance situation between your subledgers and general ledger. Which two aspects should you consider when defining your AutoPost Criteria? (Choose two.)
- A. Use the All option for category and accounting period to reduce maintenance and ensure that all imported journals are included in the posting process
- B. Create your AutoPost criteria using minimal sources and categories
- C. Include all of your subledger sources in the AutoPost Criteri
- D. Divide up criteria sets by subledger source only if you need to schedule different posting times
- E. Schedule your AutoPost Criteria set to run during off-peak hours only
NEW QUESTION 11
You are using budgetary control. You have an open purchase order for $500 USD, and an invoice for $300 is matched to the purchase order. What will be the funds status of the purchase order and the invoice?
- A. Both are Partially Reserved
- B. The purchase order is Liquidated and the invoice is Partially Reserved
- C. The purchase order is Partially Liquidated and the invoice is Partially Reserved
- D. The purchase order is Partially Liquidated and the invoice will be Reserved
- E. Both are reserved
- F. The purchase order is Open and the invoice is Validated
NEW QUESTION 12
Which reporting tool is best suited for submitting high-volume transactional reports, such as Invoice Registers or Trial Balance reports, that can be configured to extract the data in Rich Text Format or xml?
- A. Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI)
- B. Business Intelligence Publisher (BI Publisher)
- C. Financial Reporting Center
- D. Smart View
- E. Oracle Data Visualization Cloud Service
NEW QUESTION 13
Your customer has enabled budgetary control for purchase orders. They have a purchase order for $1,000 USD which is fully reserved. An invoice for $600 is entered and matched to the purchase order, and the purchase order is closed for further invoicing.
What happens to the remaining $400 USD?
- A. Invoice type will have less funds available by $400 USD
- B. $400 USD will be expired and not available for use
- C. $400 USD will be added back to available funds
- D. Only obligation type will have $400 USD funds available
- E. Manual encumbrance journal needs to be entered in General Ledger to release the budget amount of$400 USD
NEW QUESTION 14
You want to prevent intercompany transactions from being entered during the last day of the close. What should you do?
- A. Freeze the Intercompany journal source in General Ledger
- B. Close all subledger periods
- C. Close the General Ledger period in the Manager Accounting Periods page
- D. Close Intercompany periods in Fusion Intercompany
NEW QUESTION 15
Your customer has three legal entities, 50 departments, and 10,000 natural accounts. They use intercompany entries. What is Oracle’s recommended practice when implementing a new chart of accounts? How many segments and what segment qualifiers should be used?
- A. Define three segments for the company, department, and natural accoun
- B. The qualifiers for the first segment should be primary balancing segment and intercompany segment, cost center segment, and natural account segment, respectively.
- C. Define four segments for the company, department, natural account, and intercompany segmen
- D. The qualifiers should be primary balancing segment, cost center segment, and natural account segment, and intercompany segment, respectively.
- E. Define three segments for the company, department, and natural accoun
- F. The qualifiers should be primary balancing segment, cost center segment, and natural account segment, respectively.
- G. Define five segments for the company, department, natural account, intercompany, and future use segmen
- H. The qualifiers should be primary balancing segment, cost center segment, natural account segment, intercompany segment, and no qualifier, respectively.
NEW QUESTION 16
The Delete Translated Balances process provides the ability to completely reset translations in the event that significant changes are made to the accounting configuration.
Once the deletion process completes, what additional process must you run?
- A. Submit the Update General Ledger Balances Cube process to ensure that the balances cube maintainstranslated balances that are consistent with future translations.
- B. Submit the Create General Ledger Balances Cube process to ensure that the balances cube maintains translated balances that are consistent with future translations.
- C. Submit the Create Currency Dimension Members process to ensure that the balances cube maintains translated balances that are consistent with future translations.
- D. Submit the Create Scenario Dimension Members process to ensure that the balances cube maintains translated balances that are consistent with future translations.
NEW QUESTION 17
You are creating financial statements and want to have charts, such as a bar graph, automatically inserted to improve the understanding financial results. How would you achieve this?
- A. Use Smart View, which is an Excel Add-on
- B. Use Account Inspector that automatically creates graphs on financial balances
- C. When viewing the report, download to Excel and use Excel’s Charting features to create your bar graph
- D. When designing your financial statement using Financial Report (FR), embed a chart into your report
NEW QUESTION 18
You need to define a chart of accounts that includes an intercompany segment. Your customer plans to use segment value security rules for the Company segment.
What is Oracle’s recommended method to define this chart of accounts?
- A. Define the company segment only and qualify it as both the primary balancing segment and intercompany segment
- B. Define two different charts of accounts
- C. Share the same value set for the company and intercompany segments to reduce chart of accounts maintenance
- D. Use two different value sets for the company and intercompany segment because segment value security rules are at the value set level
NEW QUESTION 19
Your enterprise structure has one ledger and two business units. Business unit one wants to enable budgetary control for Requisitioning only on Procure-to-Pay Business Functions and business unit two wants to enable budgetary control for Payable Invoicing only in Procure-to-Pay Business Functions. Which two statements are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. While defining control for business unit two, enable control at Requisitioning and define the exceptions to only include invoicing
- B. While defining control for business unit one, enable control at purchasing and define the exceptions to only include requisitioning
- C. Define budgetary control at ledger level with Budgetary Control Exceptions for each business unit
- D. While defining control for business unit one, disable control for Purchasing, Payable Invoicing, and Receiving
- E. Define budgetary control at ledger level and only encumbrance control at the business units
- F. Define control for business unit two to disable control for Requisitioning, Purchasing, and Receiving
NEW QUESTION 20
You are setting up Close Monitor, which compromises a ledger set hierarchy definition.
Which two components of the enterprise structure should the ledgers in the ledger set share? (Choose two.)
- A. Accounting Calendar
- B. Legal Entities, Business Units, and Chart of Accounts
- C. Chart of Accounts
- D. Chart of Accounts and Business Units
- E. Chart of Accounts, Currency, Accounting Calendar, and Subledger Accounting Method
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Certifytools now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-1054 dumps! All 1z0-1054 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certifytools.com/1z0-1054-exam.html (78 New Questions)