Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 1z0-1052 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Oracle 1z0-1052 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Oracle 1z0-1052 exam. Latest Oracle 1z0-1052 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Oracle 1z0-1052 Brain Dumps First.
Free 1z0-1052 Demo Online For Oracle Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your client has 10 different vice-president jobs that are expected to have a high turnover rate. The client informs you that these jobs have identical or nearly identical skill sets. You are tasked with creating a succession plan, which has maximum plan strength.
Which two tasks should be carried out to fulfill your client’s requirements?
- A. Use the Job or Position plan type.
- B. Use the Incumbent plan type.
- C. Select and add a limited number of internal candidates.
- D. Select and add a large number of candidates.
NEW QUESTION 2
You are the IT analyst who has just been handed over a list of Content Types to be set up Person Profile as a free form. You take a look at the requirements and realize that there are system limitations around a few of the Content Types in the given requirements and you would need to communicate the same back to the business group.
Identify the non-free-form Content Types in the requirements.
- A. Honors and Awards, Memberships, Licenses
- B. Accomplishments, Degrees, Languages
- C. Potential, Risk of Loss, Career Preferences
- D. Languages, Accomplishments, Potential
- E. Potential, Career Preferences, Degrees
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two worker information areas can be evaluated in a performance document?
- A. Qualifications
- B. Development Goals
- C. Performance Goals
- D. Languages
- E. Competencies
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the maximum number of section types that you can configure in a performance template to meet the requirements of a semiannual evaluation of a company and what are the section types?
- A. two; rating model for risk and impact of loss, and overall summary to provide the overall rating of the worker or manager
- B. three; profile content to rate worker competencies, goals to rate worker goals, and rating model for risk and impact of loss
- C. five; goals to rate worker goals, overall summary, worker final feedback, manager final feedback, and profile content to rate worker competencies
- D. five; profile content to rate worker competencies, goals to rate worker goals, overall summary, worker final feedback, and peer review
- E. three; HR Specialist final feedback along with rating, overall summary region, and profile content to rate workers’ risk of loss
- F. four; worker and peer final feedback, manager review, HR review, and profile content to assess career preferences
NEW QUESTION 5
Which goal task can managers NOT perform for employees that report to them?
- A. Align goals
- B. Mass assign goals
- C. Assign goals
- D. Delete goals
- E. Print goals
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two statements are true for each type of questionnaire questions?
- A. For the single select question type, the possible responses can be configured only to appear in a single select choice list.
- B. For the single select question type, you can specify that the possible responses appear either in a single select choice list or as radio buttons.
- C. You may configure specific responses and select the presentation method to determine how the response appears.
- D. You may configure specific responses, but you cannot select the presentation method to determine how the response appears.
- E. For the single select question type, the possible responses can be configured only to appear as radio buttons.
NEW QUESTION 7
What can you use Questionnaires for before a Talent Review meeting?
- A. to view and track development goals of workers outside of your direct reporting line
- B. to assign Development Goals to workers in your direct reporting line
- C. to calculate the worker potential rating during the content preparation stage
- D. to assign qualitative or quantitative measurements to assess the level of success of achieving a goal
NEW QUESTION 8
The Human Resources department manager informs the Human Resource Specialist that Employee 1, who is Head of Sales, plays a vital role in the organization and they must plan for the successors of the employee. What should the Human Resource Specialist do?
- A. Create an Incumbent Succession Plan for Employee 1.
- B. Create a Job Succession Plan for the Head of Sales job.
- C. Create a Position Succession Plan for the Head of Sales position.
- D. Create a Job Profile Succession Plan for the Sales job profile.
- E. Create a Job Family Succession Plan for the Sales job family.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements are true regarding succession plan strength?
- A. It is also known as plan bench strength.
- B. It is a non-calculated description of succession plan that is determined by the number of candidates in the plan and their risk of loss.
- C. It is a non-calculated description of succession plans that is determined by the number of candidates in the plan and their readiness.
- D. It can be manually overridden.
NEW QUESTION 10
You have specified the minimum number of participants for each role in the performance template. Which statement is correct regarding creating the performance document?
- A. You cannot add any more participants over and above the minimum number specified for the role.
- B. You can add only two more participants over and above the minimum number specified for the role.
- C. You can add more participants over and above the minimum number specified for the role.
- D. You can add only one more participant over and above the minimum number specified for the role.
NEW QUESTION 11
When a manager is terminated, how will you reassign the performance document and the corresponding tasks of his or her reports to the new manager?
- A. The new manager can be made responsible for the tasks associated with the performance document by using the Transfer Performance Document function.
- B. A new performance document has to be created for the report whose manager has been terminated and it has to be assigned to his or her new manager.
- C. The performance documents are automatically reassigned to the report’s new manager.
- D. The worker must reassign the new manager to their performance document.
- E. New managers can assign tasks in the performance document to themselves.
NEW QUESTION 12
One of the workers reporting to you is appearing in the holding area. Which three are possible reasons for the worker to be in the holding area?
- A. The worker was not rated before the talent review meeting.
- B. The worker has been placed in the holding area by you during the talent review meeting.
- C. The box in which the worker should appear has multiple ratings mapped to it, resulting in the worker being placed in the holding area.
- D. The performance rating model that is used to assess the worker’s overall performance rating differed from the performance rating model selected on the talent review configuration template.
- E. The Skills and Qualifications of the Employee’s profile are incomplete.
NEW QUESTION 13
You are implementing Oracle Goal Management for a midsize company.
Your customer wants to add goals from a legacy application. These goals need to be available to all workers, managers, and organization owners.
Identify two ways to satisfy these requirements.
- A. Add goals to a goal plan.
- B. Add goals to the goal library.
- C. Add the goals as an organizational owner.
- D. Upload goals into the goal library by using an application-generated spreadsheet.
NEW QUESTION 14
When exploring roles that may be of interest to you, other than manually searching for a role, which two categories are available on the Explore Roles tile?
- A. Best Matches
- B. Departmental Roles
- C. Recommended Roles from Manager and HR Specialist
- D. Recommendations from Peers
NEW QUESTION 15
You are an HR specialist for the Manufacturing Department of your company. This department contains a total of six employees and your CEO has instructed you to perform the following steps:
Determine how well the employees’ profiles match a job or position profile.
Run an analysis, which compares competencies, licenses, and certifications.
The process described above is _______ .
- A. determining plan bench strength
- B. Best-Fit Analysis
- C. determining readiness level
- D. Talent Pool
NEW QUESTION 16
Identify three setup tasks required before goals can be managed.
- A. Manage goal library.
- B. Manage worker goal setting lookups.
- C. Manage goal management notification.
- D. Mass-assign goals.
- E. Manage value sets (if flexfields are deployed for goals).
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two actions must be completed before an employee can add a goal to their goal plan?
- A. Weighting must be enabled in the goal plan.
- B. The goal plan must include the worker’s goal.
- C. The employee must have a goal plan assigned to them.
- D. The worker must select the goal from the goal library.
- E. The worker must select the goal plan when creating the goal.
NEW QUESTION 18
After the completion of the performance document, the employees profile is updated. The HR user wants to be able to identify the source of the ratings that appear in the employees profile.
Which object helps a user distinguish between the sources of the ratings?
- A. Content Type
- B. Content Section
- C. Instance Qualifier
- D. Content Item
- E. Content Library
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two options are available in the Page Layout field on the Create Questionnaire Template Contents page when creating a questionnaire template?
- A. 3 column
- B. 5 column
- C. 2 column
- D. 1 column
- E. 4 column
NEW QUESTION 20
When a talent pool is created, in what two ways can candidates for the pool be added?
- A. Added using Select and Add
- B. Added from a Succession Plan
- C. Find Best Fit
- D. Added from within a Talent Review Meeting
- E. Upload via a spreadsheet
NEW QUESTION 21
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1052 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumpscollection 1z0-1052 dumps in VCE and PDF here: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/1z0-1052/ (70 Q&As Dumps)