We provide real 1z0-1042 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Oracle 1z0-1042 Exam quickly & easily. The 1z0-1042 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Oracle 1z0-1042 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 1z0-1042 exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
What two tasks can a user with the Application Developer role perform?
- A. Subscribe to a Plan.
- B. Deploy to a Gateway.
- C. Create an API.
- D. Create an Application.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which four statements are correct regarding the differences between WSDL/SOAP and REST/JSON?
- A. REST is typically invoked with HTTP verbs.
- B. WSLD is simpler, REST is richer
- C. Modem API-First architectures prefer to use thed-and-true WSDUSOAP services over REST services because they are richer and provide a tighter contract
- D. WSDL is a request for a service; REST is a request for a resource
- E. WSDL is a tight contract; REST is a loose contract
- F. REST more easily used in developing Uls than WSDUSOA
- G. REST is gaining popularity in applicationdevelopment.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three Service-Oriented Architecture Cloud Service (SOA CS) Components can route a message to an end point?
- A. Oracle Mediator
- B. Oracle Business Rules
- C. Oracle BPEL Process Manager
- D. Oracle Service Bus
NEW QUESTION 4
Oracle JCA (J2EE Connector Architecture) Adapters simplify how applications connect to each other. Which three technology adapters are supported in Oracle's Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Cloud
- A. Oracle JCA Adapter for Sockets
- B. Oracle EBS Application Adapter
- C. Oracle JCA Adapter for Files/FTP
- D. Oracle JCSA Adapter for JMS
NEW QUESTION 5
What task can NOT be performed on Business Types View?
- A. Create business exceptions
- B. Create business objects
- C. Business rules
- D. Import business objects
- E. Create enum objects
NEW QUESTION 6
What options are available for Escalation and Expiration of human tasks in Process Cloud Service?
- A. Escalate, Restart, Next or Previous
- B. Renew, start, end, or error
- C. Never Escalate, Skip, hierarchy, or New
- D. Never expire, Expire, Renew, or Escalate
Configuring Task Expiration, Renewal, or Escalation
You can configure a human task to never expire, to expire after a certain time, to renew the expiration time, or to escalate after a certain time passes.
To configure an action to perform on a specific deadline:
Click the Escalation and Expiration
tab on the implementation pane.
The Escalation and Expiration tab appears.
Use the radio buttons to specify if you want the human task to Never expire, Expire, Renew, or
Never expire: the human task doesn’t expire and if no user completes it, it remains in the users task list for an indeterminate period of time.
Expire: the human task expires after the specified time and is no longer accessible from the task list.
Renew: when the specified time passes, the expiration date is extended for one more period until it reaches the specified amount of renewals allowed.
Escalate: when the specified time passes, the human task is escalated to the specified escalation levels.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which is NOT a valid service provided by Oracle Enterprise Scheduler Service (ESS)?
- A. running Java, PL/SQL, and binary script jobs
- B. invoking jobs on external On-Prem and SaaS applications as scheduled on the Oracle Enterprise Scheduler
- C. configurable to allow or restrict running multiple job requests associated with a single job definition concurrently
- D. distributing job-request processing across a grid of application servers
- E. invoking jobs on external On-Prem and SaaS applications as scheduled on the those Schedulers
NEW QUESTION 8
Which role is needed for managing users from Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service?
- A. lotUsersGroup
- B. TotAdministratorsGroup
- C. System Administrator
- D. lotOperatorsGroup
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three options are available for Business rule conflict resolution in Process Cloud Service?
- A. No Conflict
- B. Skip
- C. Override
- D. Escalate
- E. Conflict
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two are execution modes supported by gateway node in Integration API Platform Cloud Service?
- A. Production
- B. Development
- C. Stage
- D. Test
NEW QUESTION 11
Which JNDI name value must be provided when configuring the properties of a new database adapter outbound connection pool to support dependent SOA composite applications?
- A. The associated XA database adapter plan deployed with this database adapter outbound connection pool.
- B. The defined XA database adapter connection factory configured for this WebLogic domain.
- C. The corresponding XA enterprise resource adapter application deployed to the same WebLogic cluster.
- D. The corresponding XA datasource configuration deployed to the same WebLogic cluster.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two are NOT default start and end events in Process Cloud Service?
- A. Folder start and None end event
- B. SOAP start and SOAP end event
- C. None start and end event
- D. Task start and end event
NEW QUESTION 13
Which is a required prerequisites for API Platform Cloud Services?
- A. Storage Cloud Service and Compute Cloud Service
- B. Integration Cloud Service
- C. Database Cloud Service (DBCS) and Storage Cloud Service
- D. Java Cloud Service (JCS) and Database Cloud Service (DBCS)
NEW QUESTION 14
What fields are used to define static or dynamic list of values in web forms in Process Cloud Service?
- A. Links, Email and Message Fields
- B. Checklists, Radio button or Select controls
- C. Date, Time and Number Fields
- D. Text Input and Area Fields
To configure static and dynamic list of values (for checklist, radio button and select controls):
From the Basic Palette, drag and drop a checklist, radio button or select control onto the canvas.
Select the control and configure its static list of values on the Properties pane General
In the Option Values
field, enter a label to display for each option. field, enter an internal value for each option.
Specify a default value from the option values available in the Default Value
Select an option in the Autofocus
field to make that option the selected option when the form
Optionally, configure dynamic list of values for the checklist, radio button or select control. There are two options to configure dynamic list of values.
Specify that the control’s options should come from a list of value data attributes defined in the Data definition pane.
Click From Data.
Select the list of values options source from available attributes in the Options List
Specify a default value from the options available in the Default Value
Select an option in the Autofocus
field to make that option the selected option when the
Specify that the control’s options should come from a REST connector created for the application.
Specify the connector settings in the Connector, Resource and Operation fields and map response settings. See Populating Controls Using REST Calls.
Select an option in the Autofocus
field to make that option the selected option when the
to try out using the control.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which four are types of links that can be created to read data and events from devices, access different data sources for reading and writing data, and to deliver the results of analytics processing?
- A. Device Message and Analyzed Message
- B. Oracle Storage Cloud Service
- C. Spark SQL and Oracle NoSQL
- D. Oracle Database as a Service
- E. Local File System
NEW QUESTION 16
Your organization maintains two SOA Cloud Service instances used separately for testing and production. What is the best method for setting the property values and endpoint addresses that may be unique to each
environment while deploying the same SOA composite application to both instances?
- A. Update any required values for changed properties or endpoint addresses in the Fusion Middleware Control web application immediately following the deployment of the SOA archive.
- B. Edit the application's configuration plan to dynamically retrieve values for properties and endpoint addresses from the environment upon deployment.
- C. Define specific properties and endpoint addresses within the deployment descriptors contained within each of two versioned SOA archives.
- D. Create two configuration plans that contain the environment-specific values for properties and endpoint addresses.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two options cannot be performed from the Monitoring Dashboard?
- A. Activity Stream Download
- B. Artifacts Download
- C. Download Incident Logs
- D. Download Lookup
- E. Download Diagnostic Logs
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two are On-prem Connectivity Options with Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)?
- A. VPN
- B. Connectivity Agent
- C. PaaS Agent
- D. Execution Agent
NEW QUESTION 19
As a Process Cloud developer, you have been tasked with integrating Oracle Content and Experience Cloud with a process application. Since this is a document-centric process that will involve collaboration with process participants, it has been determined that the document and conversation functionality should be used.
Which task is NOT required?
- A. You will need to create a new process application since conversation functionality cannot be enabled for pre-existing applications.
- B. You must manually enable the document and conversation features for your process application.
- C. You will need to have the administrator configure the connection between Oracle Process Cloud andOracle Content and Experience Cloud since developers do not have those permissions.
- D. You will need to assign conversation viewers to either an Oracle Content and Experience user role or Oracle Documents Cloud Service user role.
NEW QUESTION 20
When a connection is in edit mode and the browser crashes, the connection becomes locked, which then prevents it from being edited. Which two users can unlock the connection?
- A. a user with the Designer Role
- B. the same user who has edited the connection
- C. any user
- D. a user with the Administrator Role
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/integration-cloud-service/icsug/creating-connections.html#GUID-085410 Unlocking a Connection
When a connection is in edit mode and the browser crashes, the connection becomes locked, which prevents it from being edited.
To unlock the connection:
Log in again as the same user who was editing the connection when the browser crashed, then log out. For example, if you were logged in as icsdeveloper when the browser crashed, log in again as icsdeveloper,
and log out. This action unlocks the connection.
Log in as a user with the Administrators role.
On the Oracle Integration Cloud Service home page, click Cthoennections
For the connection that is locked, click the menu at the far right, then selUecntlock.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two statements are true about Internet of Things (IoT)?
- A. Different IOT approaches need to be established integrate different technologies such as mobile, cloud, big data, and analytics, and connects everyday objects to each other and to the Internet.
- B. Cloud technology is well suited to enable IoT, offering high degrees of agility, low and flexible costs, and excellent resource utilization.
- C. Using IoT, hospitality-based businesses can better track customer behavior and preferences to deliver rewards and more tailored services that differentiate their businesses.
- D. IOT is not useful in asset tracking scenarios because there is an unavailability of low-cost connected devices and sensors that can be embedded into all of the various assets that need tracking.
NEW QUESTION 22
What policy is required to be in an API if that API is to be used under a Plan?
- A. Application Rate Limiting
- B. Basic Auth
- C. Key Validation
- D. Interface Filtering
NEW QUESTION 23
You have a single synchronous integration flow updating systems with several external invocations within multiple loops. Several client applications are experiencing blocking timeouts waiting for confirmation of the complex processing logic.
Which is a legitimate strategy to mitigate this issue?
- A. Increase the blocking timeout within the OIC integration settings to allow for extended time.
- B. Change to an asynchronous flow that provides a notification when processing is complete.
- C. Split into smaller integration flows that can be orchestrated sequentially from a master synchronous flow.
- D. Change the implementation logic to invoke multiple fine-grained external API calls within a single loop.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which three are types of certificates that can be imported from Settings?
- A. Identity Certificate
- B. Multi Domain SSL Certificate
- C. Trust Certificate
- D. Message Protection Certificate
- E. Unified Communications Certificate
NEW QUESTION 25
Which two are device activities that can be monitored from Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service?
- A. Device Login Activities
- B. Alert Messages
- C. Application Data
- D. Warning Messages
- E. Device Data Messages
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Easily pass 1z0-1042 Exam with 71 Q&As Certstest Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certstest 1z0-1042 Dumps: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/1z0-1042/ (71 New Questions)