Proper study guides for 1z0-1010 Oracle Talent Management Cloud 2018 Implementation Essentials certified begins with preparation products which designed to deliver the by making you pass the 1z0-1010 test at your first time. Try the free right now.
Free 1z0-1010 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
An organization owner creates an organization goal and publishes the goal, while assigning the goal to specific individuals in the organization.
Which three statements are true about workers and their goals in the organization? (Choose three.)
- A. Workers can remove the alignment to the organization goal.
- B. If the organization owner deletes the goal, the corresponding worker goals will be deleted.
- C. Workers who are assigned the goal can delete the goal.
- D. Workers who create their own goals from the published goal can delete the goal.
- E. Workers can cancel the goal before they start working on it.
- F. Workers goals created from the published goal are automatically aligned to the published goa
NEW QUESTION 2
After the performance document status is marked complete and goals are updated in Goal Management, can further changes be made to the goals in the performance document, either directly or through Goal Management?
- A. Goals can be updated in the performance documentby both the manager and the worker.
- B. Goals can be updated in the performance document by using Goal Management, but only by the manager.
- C. Goals can be updated in the performance document by using Goal Management, but only by the worker.
- D. Goals can be updated in the performance document by both the manager and the worker by using Goal Management only.
- E. Goals cannot be updated in the performance document by the manager and the worke
NEW QUESTION 3
You are a review participant and there is a need to analyze the impact of changing the performance and potential ratings of a worker reporting to you.
Identify two options available on the talent review dashboard that can be used for calibrating performance and potential. (Choose two.)
- A. Zoom in
- B. Move marker
- C. Mobility
- D. Zoom out
- E. Drag-and-drop
NEW QUESTION 4
A Human Resource Specialist is required to create a Talent Review Meeting for all the Sales Consultants in the Regional Sales Department. While creating the meeting, the Human Resource Specialist is unable to add Succession Plan to the meeting.
Identify two reasons for this. (Choose two.)
- A. The Business Leader of the Talent Review Meeting is not an owner of any Succession Plans.
- B. Talent Review Template selected for the meeting does not have Include Succession Plans enabled.
- C. The Workers part of the Review Population of the meeting is not part of any Succession Plans.
- D. The Workers part of the Review Population of the meeting does not have any Succession Plans defined.
- E. TheHuman Resource Specialist creating theTalent Review Meeting doesnot own any Succession Plans.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statement is true about selecting Job and Position information for the talent pool?
- A. Additional fields are restricted when Department is selected first.
- B. Job and Department fields are populated and disabled when Position is selected first.
- C. Job Family and Job Profile are enabled when Position is selected first.
- D. The Grade field is disable
NEW QUESTION 6
You are in the process of setting up a talent review meeting. When you log in to the application, the talent review template does not appear in the list of values.
Identify the reason for the template not appearing in the list of values.
- A. The template is in Inactive status.
- B. The template is in Active status.
- C. The template is in Planned status.
- D. The template is in Approved status.
- E. The template is in Incomplete status
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two statements are true regarding a performance template section? (Choose two.)
- A. The Profile Content section can be both rated and weighted.
- B. The Goals section can be weighted but not rated.
- C. The Worker Final Feedback section canbe rated and weighted.
- D. The Manager Final Feedback section can be rated and weighted.
- E. The Overall Summary section can be rated but not weighte
NEW QUESTION 8
Your customer wants the Goals and Competency sections of the performance template to be
populated based on the Job which is assigned to a worker.
What two options should you use to configure this requirement? (Choose two.)
- A. Create an eligibility profile based on worker Job and the HR Specialist could mass insert Competencies into already created performance documents using the Mass Assign process.
- B. Create an eligibility profile based on worker Job and the HR Specialist could mass insert Goals into already created performance documents using the Mass Assign process.
- C. Create an eligibility profile based on worker Job and populate worker Competencies using the Mass Assign process before the creation of the performance documen
- D. In the performance template section of Goals, choose the option of Use Employee’s Competencies.
- E. Create an eligibility profile based on worker Job and populate worker Goals usingthe Mass Assign process before the creation of the performance documen
- F. In the performance template section of Goals, choose the option of Use Employee’s Goals.
- G. Populate the Job profile with Job-specific Competencies and in the performance template section of Competencies setup, choose the option of Use Specific Profile and select Job profile.
- H. Populate the Job profile with Job-specific Goals and in the performance template section of Goals setup, choose the option of Use Specific Profile and selectJob profile.
NEW QUESTION 9
You have a requirement in your company to set up model talent profiles for various jobs and positions in your organization’s hierarchy.
Which profile type template will suit your requirement?
- A. Document an incumbent’s talent and create a model person profile and use it for either the job or the position that you want to create.
- B. Document the requirements and create a model profile, which can be used only for jobs.
- C. Document the requirements and create a model profile, which can be used for both jobs and positions.
- D. Document the requirements and create a model profile, which can be used only for positions.
- E. Document the requirements and create a model person profile, job profile, and position profil
NEW QUESTION 10
Identify two correct statements for Goal Plan setup. (Choose two.)
- A. Long-term goals can only be created within long-term goal plans and cannot exist across goal plans.
- B. The performance document attached to a Goal Plandecides the Goal Plan inclusion in a performance document.
- C. The review period attached to a Goal Plan restricts the user from creating long-term goals.
- D. Goal Plan dates are defaulted from review period dates.
- E. The start and end dates of a Goal Planhave to be within the review perio
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement is true regarding lookup hierarchy level?
- A. Location level supercedes user and affects only the experience of the current user.
- B. It is a best practice to set user-level option values before specifying values at any other level.
- C. Use level affects all applications of a product family.
- D. Site level affects all application configuration options for a given implementatio
NEW QUESTION 12
What are two reasons an employee cannot access a goal from the goal library while adding a goal? (Choose two.)
- A. The goal is not with Active status in the goal library.
- B. Goal created in the library is outside the Start Date and Target Completion Date.
- C. Goal Library profile option is not enabled.
- D. Goal Library is not available to the employee.
- E. Goal plan assigned to the employee is not part of the current review perio
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three statements are true about goal plans? (Choose three.)
- A. Goalscan be assigned to both individuals and an organization by assigning the goal plan to both individuals and an organization.
- B. Goals can be added to a Performance goal plan, which is assigned to an organization.
- C. Goal plans can be used to group goals totrack them easily for a specific population and time period.
- D. Goal plans can be used to assign goals to a specific population.
- E. Goal plans can be used to add goals to goal plans from other source
NEW QUESTION 14
A manager has several goals and has assigned some of those goals to his or her direct reports. However, when direct reports complete the goal, their profiles are not updated with the competencies associated with the goal as Target Outcomes.
What is the reason that the competencies were not added to the profiles?
- A. Goal Tasks werenot associated with the goal.
- B. The Target Outcome was added, but the target proficiency was not selected.
- C. The Target Outcome was added after the goal was assigned to the direct reports.
- D. The goal was assigned to the direct reports after the TargetOutcome was added.
- E. The Target Outcome was added to the goal after the goal was submitte
NEW QUESTION 15
You configure questions and responses in the question library to add to the questionnaire. Identify four question types that can be defined in the question library. (Choose four.)
- A. Additional response – It is used to provide additional information or add attachments.
- B. No response – It is used to provide additional information or allow respondents to add attachments.
- C. Single choice – Respondent selects a single choice from selections you provide.
- D. Text – Respondent enters a response in a text field.
- E. Multiple choice – You provide responses and respondents select one or more responses from the options available.
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the maximum number of section types that you can configure in a performance template to meet the requirements of a semiannual evaluation of a company and what are the section types?
- A. five; profile content to rate worker competencies, goals to rate worker goals, overall summary, worker final feedback, and peer review
- B. three; profile content to rate worker competencies, goals to rate worker goals, and rating model for risk and impactof loss
- C. two; rating model for risk and impact of loss, and overall summary to provide the overall rating of the worker or manager
- D. three; HR Specialist final feedback along with rating, overall summary region, and profile content to rate worker’s riskof loss
- E. four; worker and peer final feedback, manager review, HR review, and profile content to assess career preferences
- F. five; goals to rate worker goals, overall summary, worker final feedback, manager final feedback, and profile content to rate worker competencies
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two worker information areas can be evaluated in a performance document? (Choose two.)
- A. Performance Goals
- B. Languages
- C. Competencies
- D. Development Goals
- E. Qualifications
NEW QUESTION 18
The Performance document has an approval step right after the Manager Evaluation step in a Performance process flow which also has a Self-Evaluation step. In the same performance process flow, the option of “Evaluation tasks can be performed concurrently” is selected.
What happens to the document control when the approval task is triggered and the document approver rejects the approval request?
- A. The control of the document comes to the worker.
- B. The control of the document comes to the worker’s Line Manager.
- C. The control of the document is open and whoever opens and saves the document first, the document is locked forthat role.
- D. The control of the document remains with the approver until the performance document is shared.
P.S. Dumpscollection now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-1010 dumps! All 1z0-1010 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/1z0-1010/ (70 New Questions)